Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] (168505 Views)

Story That Touches The Soul. / Life Of A Star (a Celebrity Story) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Twinkle004(f): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Onyenso100 u are doing great job. @ 1st there was lot of typo graphical errors & wrong tense but I notice u are correcting them as d episode goes..try & watch ur tense...waiting 4 updates
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Twinkle004:
Onyenso100 u are doing great job. @ 1st there was lot of typo graphical errors & wrong tense but I notice u are correcting them as d episode goes..try & watch ur tense...waiting 4 updates
love you for that contribution it is noted. I would try to be better
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Bolanlera(f): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
luv ur story it truely touches the heart kudos to you, you re really trying.... more please..
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Debbiesmart(f): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
ghost mode deactivated
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Holamidhe(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Debbiesmart:
ghost mode deactivated

Same here
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by PrettyMizQdot(f): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
@ Onyenso100, u av to mention me wen u update.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by yusufibrahim(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
Onyenso u ve got a great story that leave us ur fans asking for more..... More grace to u #respect
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Viruslord(m): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2016
Hmm dat's gud xo
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
CHAPTER 23 UPDATE

SARAH: are done blabbling?. Morgan please leave my appartment before i do something rational.infact if i go in there and come out and you are still here,you wont like what i would do to you. Dont say i didnt warn you.

She zoomed off to the kitchen. Morgan got up and walked up to were i sat and squated in front of me. I stared into his eyes and in them i saw sincerity and helplessness. He was really serious about sarah and that was a fact from the look in his eyes

MORGAN: jeny please help me out. I have done everything i know to incure her forgiveness.I dont know what to do.I love her so much jeny she mean the world to me.Am really sorry and all i need is another chance to rewrite my wrongs.
ME: (exhaled) morgan i dont know what to do in this your situation.Sarah isnt some that changes her mind easly.
MORGAN: i know,that is why am asking you to help me out.If there is anyone that can get to her and make her change her mind it is you,So please help me.
ME: whot you ask of me is diffcult

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
THE KIND THUNDER WAY GO FIRE AIRTEL NEVER ENTER 9JA. SINCE MORNING I FIT COMMON LOG IN
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by adedolapo189(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Onyenso100:
THE KIND THUNDER WAY GO FIRE AIRTEL NEVER ENTER 9JA. SINCE MORNING I FIT COMMON LOG IN
jst pls continue d story, its getting boring
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by orisunmi(f): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Weldone but it's too short
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
CHAPTER 23 UPDATE

Morgan was still squating in front of me pleading and backing the kitchen door.he didnt see sarah coming out with a glass of water and approching us.I saw her earlier and knew what she wanted to do so i raced over to her before she would cross the line of no return.

ME: (forcefully took the glass of water away from her hand) wooh!! chill girl.It hasnt gotten to this yet.
SARAH: (screamed) then tell him to leave right now.
ME : mummy ple...
SARAH: (cut me short) i know what you are about to do! please dont do this to me. Dont make this hard on me than it already.
ME: i am not. i know he had wronged you and said unforgavable thing to. But Please remember to air is human and to forgive is divine.
SARAH: (she burst into tears and it poured down her face profoundly wetting her singlet) not in this case.he hurted me deeply, Did you know the kind of absurd things he said to me. Jeny i have never denied you anything you ask of me but this one is simply not possible. He should just leave here now.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by billynoni(m): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Onyenso100:
But Please remember to #AIR# is human and to forgive is divine.
ERR............................Love your work,but watch out for typo errors. Thank you
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
CHAPTER 23 LAST UPDATE

ME: Please calm down. I shouldnt be saying this, i know you love him and from the look of thing he loves you too. he is on his knees all he wants is a chance to rewrite wrongs. Please dear dont deny him that opportunity.

She kept staring at me speak and then looked toward morgan who was siting and the bed looking at us. I knew i have moved her heart a bit so i left sarah standing there, tears still rolling down her eyes,morgan understood the next move to take. He got up walked up to sarah held her face and used his fingers to clean some of the tears."I dont know what words to use in expressing how sorry iam" morgan said.Sarah just looked at him and then threw her arms around his shoulder still crying and hugged him as if he would run away if she let go."I will never hurt you again am really sorry "morgan said She then let go,stared into his eyes again and then kissed him.Hey you guys should chill out Iam still here.They looked at me and we all laughed.warp those tears,Cry cry baby!!
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
THE NETWORK IS REALLY FUSTRATING I WOULD UPLOAD NEXT CHAPTER LATER TONITE OR TOMOROW WHEN IT IS MORE FASTER
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by waliyarh01(f): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Finally!!! Out of my ghost mode, you're doing a great job dear... Second time of commenting on Nairaland.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Plz warn dis ntwrk o,so dat dis grt writer can upload o,kip it coming
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 6:32am On Dec 12, 2016
THANK GOD IS A LITTLE BIT CLEAR. TIME TO INTRODUCE TWO MALE CHARACTERS IN2 MY STORY. WHO WANTS TO FEATURE
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by adedolapo189(m): 7:28am On Dec 12, 2016
Onyenso100:
THANK GOD IS A LITTLE BIT CLEAR. TIME TO INTRODUCE TWO MALE CHARACTERS IN2 MY STORY. WHO WANTS TO FEATURE
u better introduce me or else
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by arabaribiti(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2016
Ok introduce me
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Itzsegzy(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2016
Onyenso100:
u need a yoruba character lyk Segun lemme in#winkies
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2016
CHAPTER 24

It is funny to me when some people say love is the most beautiful thing.to them it might be true,but to me, just like trey songz said in his song"heart attack"it was the worst pain i ever had.the memory of me and fancy as friends was only giving me in an hour five minutes of joy,pleasure and happiness and fifty five minutes of pain and saddness.

Days had past,I had gotten my friend back and she was returning to the fun loving talkative of a friend i had always knew.i was happy for her cause she was like a sister i never had.Thing were going back to normal and she started teaching me how to drive.she even initiated a sly campain called" OPERATION GET FANCY BACK" funny isnt it. But that never work,the turn of event made it so.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Today was turning to be the most crazy i have ever had in my life. It was as if the whole universe and nature ganged up to all go against me.Everything i touch or did went wrong. It all started from th dream i had last night where i saw my late father.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2016
CHAPTER 24 UPDATE

It been long i saw him in my dream. There was a celebration in my family compound and i was dressed in a traditional attire and was dancing more than every one. My father came and started pulling me into the house. Struggle broke out between us untill my mum came and rescued me from his grip. When i was finally i turned and saw OSARENWIENDA laughing.then i woke up,waved the dream aside as one of those malaria driven dreams.But bad luck continued showing it's face. I went to the brush my teeth and discover that the paste is finished i went outside to buy another when i saw a dead bird near the driver door of sarah's car. I took a stick and removed it and went my way. Later i went to take my bath when my phone rang,sarah brought it to me. I looked at it,it was my mum so in attempt to pick it,it slipped from my hand and bang!!! To floor it went and went instantly blind.I was geting fusrated by the steady turn of event.Sarah was always a darling.she saw this fusration and offered to take me out
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
CHAPTER 24 UPDATE

I wished i had never left the house that day,i knew all this happening were warnings but warning against what i did know.i got dressed to go for my driving lesson with sarah.i saw It as another way to clear my head of all the frustration that i was experiencing today. I finished first and wanted to unlock our door,but i couldnt find my own keys,after searching for sometime,i stayed calm and waited as i counted it as one of those trying times.sarah came with her key to open it,Yet we battled with it for a very long time before it would let go and open. We then entered the car and drove off headed to the central school field in town where we normally stay to do our regular driving lessons.

When we drove off. sarah blasted "p square eno easy" from the car's wofa.she laughed,joked and played with me. She tried everything to get my mind away from every thing that was happening to me to day all to no avail. I had a deep feeling something was not just right but i couldnt pin point what it was.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by mujybee(f): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
more please dnt kip us waiting
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by mujybee(f): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
please some1 should refer me 2 complete intresting stories here on Nairaland
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tankx dear
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
CHAPTER 24 LAST UPDATE

Finally the long await tragic event removed it's mask and show us it's face in full.We had just left the major road and entered a smaller road leading to the central school. Sarah was still bit**ching around,playing music on a very high tone as she drove on a full speed.Unexpected something happened,she continued driving on that full speed when suddenly used tyres were been rolled from sides of the road into the road and into the front of our car.Sarah applied the automatic brake and d car came to an instant halt.Almost immediately,three guys jumped us pointing a gun at us.one ran over to the driver side and pulled sarah out and taking her position de other two entered de back sit,brought out a small sack and covered my head.I tried to scream,i intended calling out to sarah but only muffled sound cud be heard.Just as d car was about to move again i heard a double gun shot.I started trembling greatly,though i fear for my safety bt i was now concerned on what might have happened to sarah
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by mujybee(f): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
Great work dear may God bless u

sha dnt kip us waiting
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by rachealfst(f): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Just started reading today and finally I'm here. Well done Op, you are doing a great job here. More wisdom, grace and inspiration.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
CHAPTER 25

You only need the light when it getting dark, only need the sun when it is getting cold and only remember that there is God when trouble come calling. i was raised in a christian way but to be truthful it been long i said a word of prayer, my spiritual strength have detiorated to it's lowest level but being in this problem with the thoughts of how my mum will live if anything should happen to me and what might have happened to my sister sarah, i remembered God and said words of prayer in my heart for a saving grace for me and above all for sarah.

I heard the car screech then zoom off,being face covered i couldnt see where we were and where we were heading to but i noticed the car was on a full speed with it bumping and screeches. I silently said all the kinds of prayer i knew and learn from my mother all to no avail, i cried rivers of tears nothing happened,i struggled with them,tried to scream only muffed sound came out.i was helpless,didnt know what to do.many thought was runing through my mind

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

unHOLY MATRIMONY / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.