Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] (168622 Views)

Story That Touches The Soul. / Life Of A Star (a Celebrity Story) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2016
CHAPTER 20 UPDATE

They were looking strangely at me.Sarah was in the shoes section and wasnt aware of what was happening.

ME: Hy
1st lady: (in a harsh tone) my name is SHAKYROH320 and my friend here is OSARENMWIENDA
ME: ok shakyroh320 how may i help you.
SHAKYROH320: wrong question dear. The correct question should be"how should we help you".
ME: (more confused now than ever) what do you mean?.
OSARENMWIENDA: you are jenifer right?. ME: yeah that is my name.
SHAKYROH320:you see dear. You are trying to take someone who belongs to my friend.
ME: i dont understand.i think you girls are getting me missed up with some other jenifer.
OSARENMWIENDA: francis nnadozie whyte does that name ring a bell.Well love he is my guy and we had been bethroned from birth by our parents.So leave him alone and stop throwing yourself at him.

I laughed till i was almost choking.sarah heard me laugh and came to see the cause of my laughter. she came close and was shocked to see me face to face with trouble.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
CHAPTER 20 UPDATE

SARAH: what is going on here.
SHAKYROH320: young lady we have no beef with you so run along.
SARAH: really? well i have no beef with you too. but you see she is my sister,so if you got beef with her,that means you got beef with me.

a little crowd was gathering and watching what was happening.

SARAH: ( turned to me) mummy what is the problem.
ME: when you left for the shoe section,i was standing here waiting for you to come out when this two strange looking ladies (sarah and i bursted into laughter) walked up to me blabbing about some stone age tradition about being bethroted to one francis.We both laughed

OSARENMWIENDA: Well young lady, you can call us what ever you like. But i have just warned you and this would be the first and the last time.
ME: (place one of hand on my waist) what will happen if i fall to heed to it.
SHAKYROH320: you might not want to experience what might happen to you.
SARAH: (moved forward and stood face to face with her)am curious! what can you do

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
CHAPTER 20 LAST UPDATE.

A lot of people had gathered around. Shakyroh320 moved forward too staring deeply into the eyes of sarah. The once peaceful atmospher changed to a war zone, i could sense war budding which i did want.so i held sarah's hand pulling her.

ME: Bae please dont do this. Lets go,i wouldnt want you to stand here exchanging words with this lunatic girls.

Shakyroh320 rushed toward me and tried pushing me when sarah turned her and gave her a thunderous slap. A full blown war broke out. I tried pulling out sarah who was fighting seriouly with shakyroh320 while her friend tried to pull her. People pulled out there phone and was taking pictures of us. They continued fighting till the security came,seperated and took us to the managers office.The manager wasnt around then but when called He asked the security men to stay with us that he was on his way.Life is complex even socialogist and physcologist cant explain life.Just when we thought everything will be settle another complexity arose
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Though am nt a violent person but all dsame, tankx for d mention,am honoured dear,am blushing.more wisdom to u dear.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
WHO WANT TO FEATURE IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by seanmozilla: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Onyenso100:

Oya feature mee... Me sef nor go gree
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Vilshow(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Wow! Am loving this story... Following you bumper to bumper
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by mattyboy007(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nyc keep it up bro
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by adedolapo189(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Onyenso100:
i will be glad if i can be mention ooooooo...........love dis story like beans!
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Egbi2020: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Guy y nau ,y d break in transmission? I can't wait to c d end of this story
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
CHAPTER 21

The world is really a small place. That is why you have to treat everyone as if they are human and not animals cause Who you met today might be your saviour or destoryer tomorrow.
We were paiently waiting for the manager. Sarah was boiling with anger. I held to her palm to calm her down, OSARENMWIENDA was making series of calls screaming at people at the other end.It was one hell of wait,At a point it started pissing me off.
Finally the manager arrived and we stared in shock and suprise who it was. Him too was suprise to see us. He sat down still staring at sarah.

sarah was angry to see him so In annoyance she got up to leave but was stopped by the security. She was ready to cause another scene. I had to plead and persuade her before she could sit down to listen to the manager who happens to be her boyfriend Morgan.

MORGAN: sarah please calm down and sit. OSARENMWIENDA: bro how in the world did you know crazy bit***h.

We were more confused on what was going on.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
Egbi2020:
Guy y nau ,y d break in transmission? I can't wait to c d end of this story
I work round the clock and my site supervisor shouldnt catch me siting ideal to type all this.i tell you it wont end well for me.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
CHAPTER 21 UPDATE

MORGAN: will you shut up there. you are back for just four days you back into fighting. Osarenwienda why are you so bet on disgracing our family. Do you know that your parents are politicians for goodness sake
OSARENWIENDA: bro i didnt sta....
MORGAN: (screaming) shut up. I dont want to hear your voice again.
SHAKYROH320:bro we didnt start it.
MORGAN: (pointing at shakyroh320) you too I dont want to hear your voice. Iam dissappointed in you. Street fighting? I always thought you were a good and decent girl. While going into a fight did you stop to think the effect on your brother's person.
SHAKYROH320:this sl*t is throwing herself on my brother francis and we were only telling them to stay clear when they attacked us.
MORGAN: I told you to be quite.And what right do you have looking into your brothers love life.I dont want to know who is right or at fault all i want is for you to settle everything right here and make peace

OSARENWIENDA bursted into tears and started crying profoundly

2 Likes

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
May God neva block our way of mercy.tankx dear
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Qasaforlife(f): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nice storyline . Keep it rolling. Kudos to u
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
STILL ARRANGING MY NEW STORY" THE EVANGELIST" IT WILL DROP SOON
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by gentlebeeholar(f): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
More ink to ur pen
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Vilshow(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
More inspiration bro
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by abiodunraji774(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
more updates pls
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by ayaobaidowu: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
tnx for the updates, can I get more update
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Roeteemie(m): 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Feature me ooooo
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 6:21am On Dec 02, 2016
Thanks every one for your comment and support
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Jane1234f(f): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nice story
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2016
PLS WORK IS HOLDING ME DOWN. I WOULD UPDATE LATER TODAY
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by adedolapo189(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
Onyenso100:
PLS WORK IS HOLDING ME DOWN. I WOULD UPDATE LATER TODAY
u better be cos its getting boring nw

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Jane1234f(f): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2016
Onyenso100 what is wrong nah, I have been waiting for you ohh
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by ponpin234(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
I cant believe it that I read your story from chapter1 to dis episodr. You really made my day and i laughed alot. Nice story and waiting for more and i like your smartness in adding people's names in the story, you re creative. This my first post in months, just had to write. Kip it up
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
CHAPTER 21 update

OSAREWNIENDA: (still in tears) so you are siding with this boyfriend snatching bit**ch to take away your sister's man and end up hurting me.I hate you so much

She got up looked at me. I could see her blood red eyes.i could sense the anger,the terror, the hatered, the willness to even kill because of francis in them. "You think you might have won with my brother siding with you, but dont jubilate yet cause you still got your back to watch.preditors are always locking in the dack you know" she said to me as picked up her handbag and walked out crying,shakyroh320 ran after her. Morgan was speechless as well iam on the revelation i just recieved. Sarah picked up her purse too ,sighed as she got up to leave still angry maybe because of what happened or for meeting with morgan in such a situation. "Lunacy must be runing in their blood" she murmored as we started leaving the office. Morgan didnt do nor say anything to us as he watched us leave from the confort of his chair.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
I wished i had a million ways i could appologize to you all for the long wait. i can say is am sorry.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 12:05am On Dec 07, 2016
CHAPTER 21 UPDATE

We drove home. sarah with her temper drove silently and sighed at intervals while we drove to our apartment. getting to our apartment i came down,unlocked the gate for sarah to drive in when i saw the familer convoy of flashy car. when we parked, fancy came down from the car, sarah sighed as she left me and walked inside. i walked on and pretended that i intend walking pass him into my apartment. fancy held my arm forcefully.

FANCY WHYTE: (raising his voice a bit) jenifer will you stop right there we have something to discuss right now.
ME: (i pulled my arm off his) francis what do you want.
FANCY WHYTE: (his once melodious voice had been tinted with anger) what do i? Street fighting? Jenifer do you think of the effect of your actions on me and my person.

he gave me the palm top dat he was holding.I took it and saw on it screen"FANCY FIANCEE FACE OFF WITH POLITCIAN DUAGHTER OVER FANCY'S.I was dumbfounded cause it happen just few minutes ago but people were already making deal off it.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 12:29am On Dec 07, 2016
CHAPTER 21 LAST UPDATE

ME: (strech out my hand to give him back his palm top) your lunatic wife to be came at me me what do you expect me do.

FANCY WHYTE: (it had excalated to full blown agurment and peope were coming out to look at us) and you went fighting. Jenifer why are you this selfish, didnt you stop to think about what such publicity would do to me and my career.
ME: (with the boldness i never knew i had) me selfish !. francis, you have no right to call me dat.You brought dis on me,i no longer hv a private life right,every one, every blog and every media house are trying to poke into my private life. So dont think me selfish. Why am i even here explaining things to you. Well go home and get your acts together and dont ever come back here.i dont want to ever see you around me again. ( i left him standing there to walk off)
FANCY WHYTE: jenifer dont you try to walk out on me.
ME: i owe you nothing, so Watch me.

I walked on unbothered,while on the stairs,i heard his car screeched and drove off.

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by xaviercasmir(m): 5:03am On Dec 07, 2016
Intresting More pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

unHOLY MATRIMONY / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.