Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Most Women Are Selfish When It Comes To Romance Satisfaction. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Are Selfish When It Comes To Romance Satisfaction. (936 Views)

Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Women Are Selfish When It Comes To Romance Satisfaction. by Fuqman(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
I know it sounds ridiculous. I am very sexual, strong man who is very attentive and accomodating when it comes to pleasing and satisfaction. I appreciate the act of teasing, pre-intimacy and romance. My ideal kind of romance extend from 1-2 hours or more long sex scenes with lots of appealing roles and communication.

Here comes the problem...I find it difficult to find a woman who enjoy those crazy scenes for long. Most women I've met cum few minutes and get super tired leaving me with my hard anaconda all by myself. It's indeed a pain in the ass and exhausting. The truth is multiple orgasm is guarantee with few tricks in a short period of time but, you don't have to be stingy when it reaches my turn.
All we do is work but are they going to work for us too.
Anybody else have this problem?
Re: Most Women Are Selfish When It Comes To Romance Satisfaction. by EFCCnig: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
na men dey selfish abeg no dey lie
Re: Most Women Are Selfish When It Comes To Romance Satisfaction. by iykekelvins(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hard Anaconda...
Mhen, akanor laugh gringrin
Re: Most Women Are Selfish When It Comes To Romance Satisfaction. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
Guy you're a sex—freak.
Re: Most Women Are Selfish When It Comes To Romance Satisfaction. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
Op embarassed embarassed
Re: Most Women Are Selfish When It Comes To Romance Satisfaction. by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
Bet warris anaconda Ayam nor understanding oo..
Re: Most Women Are Selfish When It Comes To Romance Satisfaction. by Fuqman(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Bet warris anaconda Ayam nor understanding oo..
it's the sweetest rod that goes deep inside your honey pot and makes you echo off the walls.
Re: Most Women Are Selfish When It Comes To Romance Satisfaction. by NemzySeries(m): 12:07am On Sep 11, 2016
Mr big pr!ckk, abeg which kind power bank ur kondo dey use to stand for 1/2hrs? funny enuf datz dsame time a flight uses frm abj to lag ( fear God oga, I neva see person wey perceive food 4 an hour + & u say make dem no waka commot...na bala u dey act?)

(1) (Reply)

Together We Can Fight Weed / 10 Differences Between The Girl You Dated And The Woman You Married / And This Referee Did This To Himself – Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.