Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Are Introverts Smarter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Introverts Smarter? (1718 Views)

30 Things Only Introverts Will Understand. / More Revelations About Introverts / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Introverts Smarter? by czarr(m): 6:44am On Sep 11, 2016
I'm kinda inbetween,but there was a time I was more introverted and I noticed very extroverted people were dumb people grin.

They just did dumb things with a big smile on their face full of confidence....I started questioning my own sanity,cos its like people around didn't even see it grin.....introverted people tend to observe more and make comparisons that can help solve big problems.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 11, 2016
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by freesinzu(m): 6:49am On Sep 11, 2016
They are, I don't see myself as an introvert but I know I have a few traits, most times in school probably durring arguments, I would say something, and the next thing they say is you have started again grin,
Introverts are smarter cos they pay extra attention to everithing. Extroverts are dumb all the know how to do is make noise.

6 Likes

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by elkraune(m): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2016
depends on your temperament
Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by donbenedict(m): 7:07am On Sep 11, 2016
Character matters a lot. To hell with your skill
Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by Spicylate(f): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2016
I just sit and watch and maybe listen.

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by falconey(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2016
czarr:
I'm kinda inbetween,but there was a time I was more introverted and I noticed very extroverted people were dumb people grin.

They just did dumb things with a big smile on their face full of confidence....I started questioning my own sanity,cos its like people around didn't even see it grin.....introverted people tend to observe more and make comparisons that can help solve big problems.... grin

it means you were never creative and initiative, you wait, observe and opine on people's mistakes. they are your muse of conduct. in conclusion introverts need extrovert to act, they are your source of ideas.

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by mercichoco(f): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2016
I'm Just in the middle, but i noticed i'm smarter listening than talking.

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by czarr(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2016
falconey:

it means you were never creative and initiative, you wait, observe and opine on people's mistakes. they are your muse of conduct. in conclusion introverts need extrovert to act, they are your source of ideas.
i am not an introvert ode.
I said I am inbetween depending on my mood undecided
Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2016
mercichoco:
I'm Just in the middle, but i noticed i'm smarter listening than talking.
my kind of babe

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by falconey(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2016
czarr:
i am not an introvert ode.
I said I am inbetween depending on my mood undecided

ode what does that mean? is it your biological name? well I don't care.

you are a delusional simpleton, in-between but made a remark stereotyping yourself as an introvert. is this the kids section? don't ever mention me again, I never knew you are a lowlife mistake of wretched family.
Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 11, 2016
Talking is tiring for me.
ThankGod for nl where i can always type. grin
But i know extroverts who are super smart.

You guys are bashing yourselves on a Sunday morning @op and falconey.

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by HMZi: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2016
I have a friend 'sam' a big time one sef,na we giv am g.f sef,by fire by force..the guy learn computer coding on him own..so yeah,they r smarter..22 and running masters in u.i

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by czarr(m): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2016
falconey:

ode what does that mean? is it your biological name? well I don't care.

you are a delusional simpleton, in-between but made a remark stereotyping yourself as an introvert. is this the kids section? don't ever mention me again, I never knew you are a lowlife mistake of wretched family.
cry wow!....u r so angry grin
Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by falconey(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2016
czarr:
cry wow!....u r so angry grin
I AM ALWAYS ANGRY!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by falconey(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2016
asuo27:
Talking is tiring for me.
ThankGod for nl where i can always type. grin
But i know extroverts who are super smart.

You guys are bashing yourselves on a Sunday morning @op and falconey.

I don't know if I am an introvert or an extrovert, i don't measure smartness by this context. sometimes you have to listen while other times talk and impact what you know.

I don't believe people choose this lifestyle but the lifestyle chooses them base on circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2016
falconey:

I don't know if I am an introvert or an extrovert, i don't measure smartness by this context. sometimes you have to listen while other times talk and impact what you know.

I don't believe people choose this lifestyle but the lifestyle chooses them base on circumstances.
We don't choose whether to be introverts or extroverts, is something that's inherent in us...guess God knows best. grin
I don't think any is smarter, smartness has to do with individuals.

3 Likes

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by abdeiz(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2016
you're an ambivert, a cross between the two.

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by Shiitposter: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2016
Amory:

my observation skills are top notch....i'm more intelligent than all my friends

This is how you know you're not intelligent, if you have to say it out loud.
Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by Shiitposter: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2016
freesinzu:
They are, I don't see myself as an introvert but I know I have a few traits, most times in school probably durring arguments, I would say something, and the next thing they say is you have started again grin,
Introverts are smarter cos they pay extra attention to everithing. Extroverts are dumb all the know how to do is make noise.

Extroverts are smarter than introverts
Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2016
Introverts are too dull, even possess no confidence in what they do.

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by czarr(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2016
falconey:

I AM ALWAYS ANGRY!!!!!
Good for you grin
There's a lot to be angry about grin
Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by costal(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2016
Both are smart
Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by babyfaceafrica: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
Your question is ambiguous,because there is positive smartness and negative smartness?...crooks are smart,hypocrites are crafty......what you should ask is who is more intelligent?...intelligence is different from craftiness which is synonymous to smartness....both introverts and extroverts are smart..but when it comes to intelligence give it to introverts.Infact they are more intelligent that you know,they look dull,stupid and inactive,but if they wish they can make your life a mess.Fear people who listen more than they talk,because someone who talks seems to know all and someone who listen seems to know nothing....Be wise!!

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by Shiitposter: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
Amory:

MOHAMED ALI AFTER THE THRILLER IN MANILA: I AM THE WORLD GREATEST....... DID THIS STATEMENT REDUCE HIM FOOL. IF YOU'RE TOO CHICKEN TO SAY YOU DUMB AND FOOLISH I'M NOT SCARED TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT I HAVE SOMETHING IN MY BRAIN

If a one liner post was able to induce this much emotions in you, then you are truly without any doubt an unintelligent human being (and be grateful i called you a human being).
Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by Shiitposter: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Amory:

I'M TOO BUSY WITH PROGRAMMING AND TRYING TO CREATE AN APP THAT WILL HELP FARMERS IN THE SOUTH SOUTH DETERMINE THE FERTILITY AND PH PROFILE OF THEIR FARMS.....TO EVEN THINK OF REPLYING YOU.BEGONE

If you need to brag online about some outdated final year project, then you're not only unintelligent, but also insecure.
Well, i'm convinced you're an introvert now as you just showed one trait (insecurity).
Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by Beamborla(f): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
OP, I believe the word is intelligent, not smart.

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by DeLioncourt: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
czarr:

Duhh.. introverts are smarter.

1 Like

Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by Radiohead6(f): 9:24pm On May 01, 2017
Amory:

my observation skills are top notch.....i'm more intelligent than all my friends
I've noticed we generally make use of (I'm) as to (am) they seem to be indoctrinated to
Re: Are Introverts Smarter? by Radiohead6(f): 9:28pm On May 01, 2017
freesinzu:
I can tell a lot about a person looking at them or their picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Ways To Know A Girl Is A Virgin / [gaposa Gossip]:be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? / 43 Things Every Girl Wishes Their Boyfriend Knew!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.