Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,478 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! (42824 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In A Catholic Family / 14 Things That Make Sense If You Grew Up In A Deeper Life Church Family / 15 Photos You Will Relate To If You Grew In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by hopefulLandlord: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by rose54321: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lol this book.
I recall always putting a paper on the front cover and shading with a pencil.
It was so much fun then.

2 Likes

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Kaysalas(m): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ewizard:
If you never had diz book as a kid or dont know about it, and you were born and brought up in a Christian home..

The next time we meet, greet me with two hands. undecided

We no be mate! angry

CHAI! O.P, i feel you DIE! you remind me of my very first JELOSIMI lesson. lesson boda Isaac. kai! back in the days! nice book i remember am weelll well grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by ginajet(f): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
DeSepiero:
I remember playing a game of flipping its pages and counting heads with my friends. If you know what I mean
I knew that book from cover to cover.
funny enough I played the same game with this book
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Marvel1206: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rednaxelot:
young man,
having the book, "my book of Bible story" in a home isn't a function of age cos it is being published by the Jehovah Witness. Hence, home just starting after the marital vow yesterday can still have this book.

I am more than a decade older than this millennium, yet we didn't have it in our home, I'm sure you can't be as old as I am.

are you too old to fathom it as a joke

2 Likes

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Akinaukwa: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ops, i read the book wella wella but was born before ever it was printed, so when next you see me just doobale(prostrate) for me, okay!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by nzgal: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ewizard:
So na here doctors from get deir logo... shocked

Really. I don't understand the snake in that their logo sef

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by drss2(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
hahahahahha one of my best books in those days grin Jw pipul ar masters in printing n publishing colorful books.

4 Likes

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by greatgod2012(f): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op talking about not being mates with those who didn't read this book. I laugh at your criteria for finding age mates. Because you must be my children age mate then, my children takes turn to read this book on daily basis.
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by DeSepiero(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
ginajet:
funny enough I played the same game with this book

It was so fun.
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by sweetcocoa(f): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
The book they used to corrupt our mind/steal our curiosity.

cry

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by THOMPSONDAVIE: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rednaxelot:
young man,
having the book, "my book of Bible story" in a home isn't a function of age cos it is being published by the Jehovah Witness. Hence, home just starting after the marital vow yesterday can still have this book.

I am more than a decade older than this millennium, yet we didn't have it in our home, I'm sure you can't be as old as I am.
ehmm... Jehova's witnesses don't print the ones in yellow back any more, so if you had that yellow one, you aff old. Hehe grin

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Kaysalas(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
richommie:
Lol. . .my own don tear tear finish. grin

#YOLO
This very sunday, In the name of JESUS! your own will not tear-tear finish!
your book of bible story fit don tear-tear finish, but i DECREE:YOUR OWN WILL NOT TEAR TEAR FINISH! SHOUT HALLELUYAH

3 Likes

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ezenwanne: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
I can pay 10k to have this book again
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by engrjacuzzi: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
my book of bible story, a guide for many hip-hop pastors of today from which they extract their messages word for word.

2 Likes

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Decryptor(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
DeSepiero:
I remember playing a game of flipping its pages and counting heads with my friends. If you know what I mean
I knew that book from cover to cover.

Choi! So you follow play that game that year? cheesy

We be targeting the page that has the highest number of people and the cumulative highest after the the paper where the scores are written has been exhausted wins grin grin

Chai! Life then was sweet!! #Nostalgia

2 Likes

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wallahi before opening this thread I knew this was the book you were going to post up. grin
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by linusbnn(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rednaxelot:
young man,

You be small boy
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by kelvine(m): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ok sir I greet you with two hands.

Rednaxelot:
young man,

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ezenwanne:

Seriously? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Handsomecole(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
I remember back then as kid, there was sanity and morality was held in high esteem. Yes we had the book at home. We read each story and was exciting. Proudly born 1980's.

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by victorazy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ewizard:
So na here doctors from get deir logo... shocked

U no know before? grin
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ezenwanne:

Send me a PM if you are serious

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
eezomatic:
This book has been laying around for years now and I was just reading it this morning, never knew someone would bring it on nairaland

Magical!! wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
youmour:

Send me a PM if you are serious

grin grin grin
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by frankopit: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Then at home we interpret each page base on the images and pictures. Abraham did this and that.hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
victorazy:

U no know before? grin

Now i know.. smiley
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Muhsinkhan(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
Me wey no be christian sef i don read am plenty times.

2 Likes

Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by TeamSimple(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
This is the only book i still miss from my days as a christian.
Beautiful pictures. Think i read it upto 4 times from start to finish.
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
frankopit:
Then at home we interpret each page base on the images and pictures. Abraham did this and that.hmmmmm

We be mate!! grin grin
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by Ewizard(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
TeamSimple:
This is the only book i still miss from my days as a christian.
Beautiful pictures. Think i read it upto 4 times from start to finish.

4 times??

Dats addiction bro.. shocked
Re: If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! by dondo83(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ewizard:

Chisos!! sad

How old are you den bro??

dont let him use grammer wash u oooh. a decade older than this millennium could be as young as 26yrs of age

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / Top Countries Sending And Receiving Christian Missionaries / The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.