Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Difference Between Introvert And Quiet Personality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between Introvert And Quiet Personality (890 Views)

Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Introvert And Quiet Personality by Calebosko(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2016
There is a very big diference between the two,an introvert person is always shy,he or she might find it dificult to make new friends,but once you are close to him you will be surprize that he can talk for Africa,they are always fun to be with. While the quiet once are not shy but most times arrogant, and are mostly contemplating evil,if you are living with this set of people be carefull,they can even poison you.
Re: The Difference Between Introvert And Quiet Personality by Shiitposter: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2016
What is this new obsession with introverts?
Re: The Difference Between Introvert And Quiet Personality by yanabasee(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
I'm both....
Re: The Difference Between Introvert And Quiet Personality by tungstar(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
noted
Re: The Difference Between Introvert And Quiet Personality by Presh900(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Calebosko:
... are mostly contemplating evil,if you are living with this set of people be carefull,they can even [b/] poison you.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Scared After A India Woman Commented On My Blog.. / "Best Behaviour" / Listen Guys! Here Are Three Things You Should Never Do After S*x For Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.