Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me (4253 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / The Difference Between Introvert And Quiet Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Emimoney(m): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yes, is emimoney again, Somepeople think i don't what know what am doing, my suggestions and opinion are not needed, if i upload my picture here, they will say am hungry am sick am that, anything i do has one fault or the other, only few understands me, my uncle came home the other day and said i look sick, i was like, is he talking to me? he said yes me, my mom defended me that he is not sick, it is genetic, only few wait for me to talk as a stammerer the rest will interupt me, and say can't i talk? or will say yes, what did i say? among the so-called friends i have only one knows will wait for me to finish talking, the rest will make fun of me, or will say what is he doing? all my life all i do is try to prove or explain myself to people, people want to find out what am doing, people want to invade my privacy so that they can tell everyone, or they want to do is hurt me, because they think i don't know what am doing, two girls i planned toasting, i was almost through, i avoid stammering buh when i was about ending, i started stammering, they walk out of me and start avoiding me, somepeople believe am sick,while am not, people judge and conclude that am sick and i don't know am doing very easily, even evegan thinks the same, she only pitied me she didn't understand me, am human too am not perfect, i fight others, argue and blast other, thats what human beings do, i wish i can spread this to the whole world, am not sick, i know what am doing

NB: DON'T PITY ME BUH UNDERSTAND ME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
its Buhari fault

2 Likes

Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by jonaifame22(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Forget ur shortcomings and make money gals will fall on you like rain!

1 Like

Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
*yawns*
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by lordizak(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
U mean; U can sit down and craft this about yourself? or na the opinion of others?
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by DLondonboiy: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
wetin concern person ??

if you are sick...u know where sick people go...
if you ain't sick....u shut da phuck up!!

so we should start sharing the message that you ain't sick when you know that you are sick??

nawa o
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by calliope(f): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
This hurts alot embarassed

especially when friends are not supportive... fall back to your *base* op you wud find strength ok?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Emimoney(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
*yawns*
if na sex talk, u will have something to say

3 Likes

Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Emimoney(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
DLondonboiy:
wetin concern person ??

if you are sick...u know where sick people go...
if you ain't sick....u shut da phuck up!!

so we should start sharing the message that you ain't sick when you know that you are sick??

nawa o
am not surprised, thats how people think
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Emimoney:
Wat is sex bro
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Emimoney(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
calliope:
This hurts alot embarassed

especially when friends are not supportive... fall back to your *base* op you wud find strength ok?
only very few understand
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Emimoney(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
Wat is sex bro
banging u from behind tongue
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by DLondonboiy: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Emimoney:
am not surprised, thats how people think

bros, na u sabi...you dey find pity kwo?

eya and a thousand eya to you...

mtcheew
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Emimoney:
banging u from behind tongue
I rebuke u in Jesus's name sad
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by calliope(f): 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Emimoney:
only very few understand

yea i understand, and i think youre too concerned about people's opinion about you, and that's d problem.. no mata how much you look, talk , do things , some persons wud always castigates and say shitty things... so careless about what THEY say and thnk.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Emimoney(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
I rebuke u in Jesus's name sad
undecided what the hell is she saying, u were like what is sex? who are u fooling here
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Emimoney(m): 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
calliope:

yea i understand, and i think youre too concerned about people's opinion about you, and that's d problem.. no mata how much you look, talk , do things , some persons wud always castigates and say shitty things... so careless about what THEY say and thnk.. cheesy
am human biko
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Emimoney:
undecided what the hell is she saying, u were like what is sex? who are u fooling here
undecided undecided
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Emimoney:
Yes, is emimoney again, Somepeople think i don't what know what am doing, my suggestions and opinion are not needed, if i upload my picture here, they will say am hungry am sick am that, anything i do has one fault or the other, only few understands me, my uncle came home the other day and said i look sick, i was like, is he talking to me? he said yes me, my mom defended me that he is not sick, it is genetic, only few wait for me to talk as a stammerer the rest will interupt me, and say can't i talk? or will say yes, what did i say? among the so-called friends i have only one knows will wait for me to finish talking, the rest will make fun of me, or will say what is he doing? all my life all i do is try to prove or explain myself to people, people want to find out what am doing, people want to invade my privacy so that they can tell everyone, or they want to do is hurt me, because they think i don't know what am doing, two girls i planned toasting, i was almost through, i avoid stammering buh when i was about ending, i started stammering, they walk out of me and start avoiding me, somepeople believe am sick,while am not, people judge and conclude that am sick and i don't know am doing very easily, even evegan thinks the same, she only pitied me she didn't understand me, am human too am not perfect, i fight others, argue and blast other, thats what human beings do, i wish i can spread this to the whole world, am not sick, i know what am doing

NB: DON'T PITY ME BUH UNDERSTAND ME

u want to make COMMON sense
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Emimoney(m): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
why not go to sexuality zone, what excite somegirls is sex talk, thats why majority of girls are found here
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
sTop wallowing in self pity and amend yourself, my friend who is also a course mate stammers and cos of that he is always quiet but I started encouraging him to start talking too much. And he did now he is an extrovert.
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by youngtroll: 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
*yawns*

Inserts di.ck in her mouth angry

1 Like

Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Emimoney:
why not go to sexuality zone, what excite somegirls is sex talk, thats why majority of girls are found here
y aar u so particular abt sex undecided. Is it bcox u ar a Virgin Check my profile, I don't talk abt sex. I'm outta here undecided
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
youngtroll:

Inserts di.ck in her mouth angry
undecided

Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by youngtroll: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
undecided

Enjoy my 10inch curved rod angry *take it*
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Cutehector(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hateu2 i knw u must have a body flaw cheesy
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Emimoney(m): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
y aar u so particular abt sex undecided. Is it bcox u ar a Virgin Check my profile, I don't talk abt sex. I'm outta here undecided
virgin ki virgin ni, u changed ur signature, brothel plenty
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Emimoney(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Vickyydera:
sTop wallowing in self pity and amend yourself, my friend who is also a course mate stammers and cos of that he is always quiet but I started encouraging him to start talking too much. And he did now he is an extrovert.
who told u i don't talk too much, read my thread again, did i complain about being introvert undecided
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Emimoney:

Your problem is in your mind.

Your are filled with some form of negativity,which u really need to get rid off. First, you need to forget about what others think of you. Look deep within you and find your place of power. Think positive. Focus on positivity and it will eventually be evident in your actions.

I used to be a stammerer. It got a bit worse at a point, but I learnt a simple technique that turned the situation around.

And that is : Speak slow.

If u try speaking slow, your chances of stammering is reduced to almost zero. Try it now.

U stammer when u try to speak fast and force words from your vocal chord. Learn to speak slowly. Girls love it...its good for seduction. grin

I don't stammer anymore.

As regards looking skinny/sick, all you have to do is bulk up. Eat more. Eat lots of carbs and protein. Keep eating even when u don't feel like. That's how u bulk up. Bulking up is about calorie intake.

Try soya powder+ powered milk. Mixed togeda in a glass cup with little water, if u want your face to bulk up.

All in all...quit focusing on your problems. Do what u love.
S ee you at the top bro.

Cheers.

P.S don't forget to practice how to speak slowly.

3 Likes

Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Hatteu2 i knw u must have a body flaw cheesy
Waat do u want 4rm me undecided

Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Emimoney:
virgin ki virgin ni, u changed ur signature, brothel plenty
Alaye swerve undecided
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
youngtroll:

Enjoy my 10inch curved rod angry *take it*
mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys / Mc Galaxy Ask Girls To Go Unclad On Instagram Live Video For #50,000 / This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.