Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,656 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. (21467 Views)

6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage / I Prefer Loose Pussy To Tight Pussy / Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by EmperorLee(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin Debuchy, metasacker, chamberlain, walcott and welbeck.. Really?? grin that spells doom brother..

No worry sha.. I've bookmarked this thread.. We shall see next month when the injuries start coming cool cool.. Then you start giving champions league excuse

No excuse this season cheesy. Till Next month then grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Smellymouth: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin. Make I tell you one adage for yoruba.

"Omo to ba bu baba e pe nibolowa nigba ti awon egbe re n sho rire, Baba re a wii fun pe Enu e lo wa yen"

Moral: Ur own sef don start grin. E go pass 30years.

Hahahaha..

Ur plans nor go work.. grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=KingCheezyPuff post=49272008]I support it bbmpin guy.It's fun.
•••••••
undecided undecided undecided You are Ugly and Insecure!!!

this is your playground!!!

continue clowning about!!!! #obstreperous girl

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
bbmpin:
undecided undecided undecided You are Ugly and Insecure!!!

this is your playground!!!

continue clowning about!!!! #obstreperous girl
Still insultive.You've changed not.
•••••••
"Obstreperous girl"
.......you feel I'm uncontrollable? grin you right.
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by firstking01(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
Toks2008:

I don't support online dating...its a charade.
You can meet online but date offline.
Your view tho .
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by firstking01(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
Toks2008:

I don't support online dating...its a charade.
You can meet online but date offline.
Your view tho .
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Still insultive.You've changed not. ••••••• "Obstreperous girl" .......you feel I'm uncontrollable? grin you right.
Your dp tho...na you be dat?
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Toks2008:

Your dp tho...na you be dat?
yes
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yes
You try.
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Toks2008:

You try.
mmm grin thank you,sir.
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
mmm grin thank you,sir.

You are welcome dearie but don't let your sweet looks get into your head and try to maintain a proper decorum always..it pays to be decent.
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2016
Toks2008:

You are welcome dearie but don't let your sweet looks get into your head and try to maintain a proper decorum always..it pays to be decent.
I didn't mean the 'thanks' anymore than you gave me an actual compliment at 1st.
•••••••
Am I not well behaved? grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I didn't mean the 'thanks' anymore than you gave me an actual compliment at 1st.
•••••••
Am I not well behaved? grin

No please don't get me wrong dearie..I was only giving you a brotherly advice so that you can checkmate that feeling when it comes cos it will surely come.

There is this feeling good looking people have that may become detrimental to them and the feeling is usually so compelling that arrogance easily sets in because they believe they are hot enough to get whoever they desire.

So I'm not saying you are bad but just advicing you. Good morning and barka de sallah
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Cathony(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
asuo27:
I don't see how online dating is a good thing.
Some peeps are filled with bad intentions.
tell 'em
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
Cathony:
tell 'em
This is how nairalanders will keep twisting my writeup .
I wrote about meeting someone online and not online dating. Na wah.
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by iwatch: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Toks2008:

No please don't get me wrong dearie..I was only giving you a brotherly advice so that you can checkmate that feeling when it comes cos it will surely come.

There is this feeling good looking people have that may become detrimental to them and the feeling is usually so compelling that arrogance easily sets in because they believe they are hot enough to get whoever they desire.

So I'm not saying you are bad but just advicing you. Good morning and barka de sallah
Lol... so true!
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2016
Toks2008:

OK. I hear.
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Vikky014(f): 6:24am On Sep 13, 2016
Toks2008 nice write up
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by GodblessNig247(m): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2016
suzan404:
Online dating helps you avoid embarrassment
The first is obvious; dating websites prevents you from you from having to get rejected, or reject anyone, in person. The second is something you may not have thought of. People may hold back feelings or thoughts when meeting in person because they are too embarrassed to talk about them....

Online dating allow you to specify your intentions right
from the beginning so you can find people looking for the
same thing as you. If you are seeking a soul mate, this
prevents you from wasting your time with casual dating.

Intelligently written grin So whats holding us back? Ethnic differences ?
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by GodblessNig247(m): 6:34am On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
cheesy cheesy kiss

What ya say?
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by GodblessNig247(m): 6:42am On Sep 13, 2016
asuo27:
I don't see how online dating is a good thing.
Some peeps are filled with bad intentions.

Some peeps with good intentions are also online
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2016
suzan404:
Online dating helps you avoid embarrassment
The first is obvious; dating websites prevents you from you from having to get rejected, or reject anyone, in person. The second is something you may not have thought of. People may hold back feelings or thoughts when meeting in person because they are too embarrassed to talk about them....

Online dating allow you to specify your intentions right
from the beginning so you can find people looking for the
same thing as you. If you are seeking a soul mate, this
prevents you from wasting your time with casual dating.

Ironically my focus is on "online hookup" and not "online dating"

I could hook up with you now but If we will date it will be offline. Who really has time hunting ladies offline sef?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2016
Vikky014:
Toks2008 nice write up

Oh thanks Vicky. ..permit me to say that you are one of the fantastically responsible ladies I meet online..though I have never seen you in camera but my sixth sense tells me you are a good lady *winks*

Happy sallah
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2016
GodblessNig247:

Some peeps with good intentions are also online

Yeah expecially the ladies I have met online. So cultured and we'll behaved.

I met a popular nairalander Ishilove who I have known for about 2 years online and I was blown away by her superb IQ and elegance...little wonder why seun made her a moderator. Infact I be learner when I compare my eloquence with hers and I had to do series of soliloquy before using any Grammer. ..this is one busy and responsible lady you hardly come by... I hope to meet lalasticlala and even Seun in person someday cos I love intelligent people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Ishilove: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2016
Toks2008:

I met a popular nairalander Ishilove who I have known for about 2 years online and I was blown away by her superb IQ and elegance...little wonder why seun made her a moderator. Infact I be learner when I compare my eloquence with hers and I had to do series of soliloquy before using any Grammer. ..this is one busy and responsible lady you hardly come by... I hope to meet lalasticlala and even Seun in person someday cos I love intelligent people.
Awww, shucks, Toks. You doth flatter me exceedingly smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Ishilove: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Toks2008 is hiding himself on Nairaland because he knows he is fine grin. Apart from being a very handsome dude (dark chocolat wink), he is a very lively conversationist. No dull moment with him cheesy

And Toks, do you know what really blew me about you? Your beliefs. You are not the obnoxious person with strange moral codes you seem here but a totally different individual who knows what he wants out life.

It was truly a pleasure smiley

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by GodblessNig247(m): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2016
Toks2008:

I met a popular nairalander Ishilove who I have known for about 2 years online and I was blown away by her superb IQ and elegance...little wonder why seun made her a moderator. Infact I be learner when I compare my eloquence with hers and I had to do series of soliloquy before using any Grammer. ..this is one busy and responsible lady you hardly come by... I hope to meet
lalasticlala and even Seun in person someday cos I love intelligent people.

Thats a quintessential testimony from u. I believe there are alot of intelligentsia here. Keep it up buddy

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2016
Ishilove:
Toks2008 is hiding himself on Nairaland because he knows he is fine grin. Apart from being a very handsome dude (dark chocolat wink), he is a very lively conversationist. No dull moment with him cheesy

And Toks, do you know what really blew me about you? Your beliefs. You are not the obnoxious person with strange moral codes you seem here but a totally different individual who knows what he wants out life.

It was truly a pleasure smiley

lol! thanks ishilove.

As I told you, all my threads or let me say 99% of the threads I create on nairaland has no correlation with my personality but just a dogged and unbiased facts.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2016
GodblessNig247:

Thats a quintessential testimony from u. I believe there are alot of intelligentsia here. Keep it up buddy

I had to look up the meaning of that word "quintessential" before replying you lol!

Yeah a quintessential testimony it is.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Vikky014(f): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Toks2008:

Oh thanks Vicky. ..permit me to say that you are one of the fantastically responsible ladies I meet online..though I have never seen you in camera but my sixth sense tells me you are a good lady *winks*

Happy sallah
lol. swthrt tnx. i wish u d best of the season
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Has lalasticlala seen this?
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by sisisioge: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Let's go there...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? / How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.