Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! (21449 Views)

I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k / Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Kingsley123456(m): 6:21am On May 03, 2022
I will be brief...

I dated a lady in 2009, despite that she knows I wasn't ready to father a child, she got pregnant and hid it for about 5-6months before she came to my patents through my elder sister....now I hardly sleep,

Well, I started dating another girl (23yr old) early last yr, obviously we started as a sex mate thinking the relationship was heading nowhere so I thought there was no point of being straightforward about having a child before meeting her....

Now I've seen other qualities that I like in her, we love each other and the relationship has taken another face, I don't want to lose her Care and love. I ought to have told her before, now I'm scared, I know she will be heartbroken, I don't know what she could do when I finally tell her, but what I know is that, she will leave me once she found out elsewhere....

We spoke last night and I asked her what can make her break up with me, her reply was, if her mother should reject me or if she herself should find out any of my secrets from another person...how do I tell her Honestly I'm afraid of loosing her...I'm 31yrs old, she's serving rn.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Tony4988(m): 6:24am On May 03, 2022
With her reply to the question you asked, that should already be a hint that she wants you to be more open and tell her all she needs to know. You can't run away from the nemesis of your actions forever. Thus, you need to man up and tell her all she needs to hear.
If it comes, let it come
If it goes, let it go
Honestly is not just a virtue, but also an expectancy from any responsible man. smiley

Kindly check my signature for your writing services

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Skyfornia(m): 6:25am On May 03, 2022
Stop running around the bush... obviously you need to tell her. If you can't summon the courage, send her the link to this post.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:28am On May 03, 2022
who is already down fears no fall.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by robinso01(m): 6:28am On May 03, 2022
Just tell her the truth, stop hiding Ur child from her. She'll wait if she loves you, and if not, then move on with ur life.

She might also have a secret also

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Anaerobi(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2022
Tell her jor.

Maybe she will tell you her own secret too.

That gender have millions of secrets.

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by fikayormi(m): 6:32am On May 03, 2022
Anaerobi:
Tell her jor.

Maybe she will tell you her own secret too.

That gender have millions of secrets.

Follow this advice kid and if you wish continue like that ,

Who bloody cares?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by KingsleyCEO: 6:59am On May 03, 2022
Tell her immediately, and explain the whole situation to her and get ready to play this card on her own terms because most women don't want to have anything to do with another woman's child.

Best of luck bro.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by jogsman01(m): 7:00am On May 03, 2022
Tell her nau. Every die na die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Jeon(f): 7:02am On May 03, 2022
NO ROOM FOR AFTER ONE DAD[VICE VERSA ]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by dawnomike(m): 7:03am On May 03, 2022
Kingsley123456:
I will be brief...

I dated a lady in 2009, despite that she knows I wasn't ready to father a child, she got pregnant and hide it for about 5-6months before she came to my patents through my elder sister....now I hardly sleep,
Well, I started dating another girl (23yr old) early last yr, obviously we started as a f**k mate thinking the relationship was heading nowhere so I thought there was no point of being straightforward about having a child before meeting her....now I've seen other qualities that I like in her, we love each other and the relationship has taken another face, I don't want to lose her Care and love I ought to have told her before, now I'm scared, I know she will be heartbroken, I don't know what she could do when I finally tell her, but what I know is that, she will leave me once she found out elsewhere....we spoke last night and I asked her what can make her break up with me , her reply was, if her mother should reject me or if she herself should find out any of my secrets from another person...how do I tell her Honestly I'm afraid of loosing her...I'm 31yrs old, she's serving rn.
It is better she hears it from you... You can not change what happened in the past.
The earlier you tell her now, the better for you guys

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Mikirolex: 7:07am On May 03, 2022
The child outside is your first fruit, your blood, your pride and as such, you can't hide him or her.
Tell her openly that you never knew you would fall in love considering what you have been through in relationship.Hence, you never told her initially,but now you really want to settle down with her, therefore,the issue must be cleared.
Please if possible bring your child inside your house before the marriage, otherwise,she will become a stranger in her father's house.
Thank you for sharing

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Islandlady(f): 7:07am On May 03, 2022
Go ahead and tell her now it is an honorable thing to do...than she finding out her, it will be more complex

If she is not okay then let her go, don't hide or be ashamed of your child because of anything, Be proud to be that childs father, it's your responsibility and cross, shebi na you Sabi f**k without condom grin, I am sure your own father did not hide you

Man up and tell her, Goodluck

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by liftedud(m): 7:11am On May 03, 2022
Oga stop behaving like a primary school boy

What else do you want

Its a child you have not a wife abi you are thinking of marrying ur baby mama,

Abeg tell her you have a child and how it happened, her reaction is the remaining quality you ought to watch if its a wife material quality or not

Use 100 condom Una no gree, after Una go dey find free advice

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by HopeNeverDies: 7:49am On May 03, 2022
Damnnnnnnn!!!!
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by oneolajire(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2022
Put the pic of the girl in your house, or make her pic your do.

She must ask you questions.

Stop fornicating, go and marry.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by virginchaser(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2022
It's better to tell her and see her reaction. Please feel free to share it with her. Forget what you read on line. There are still many good ladies around.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Purpletee(f): 8:24am On May 03, 2022
Be honest with her,she's not going to be happy,yes.
She might even resent you for a while,and want to distance herself from you,it's understandable, how would you feel if the tables were turned,I'm sure you'd break up with her immediately.
You're a single father,so what?,I always tell whosoever that's interested in me that I'm a single mum,if you're cool with that,fine, if you're not,I'm sure you'd find someone else,circumstances has forced you to have a child out of wedlock,you shouldn't hide your kid or feel embarrassed about it a bit,that doesn't change who you are or your love for her,and if she doesn't see past all that and love you for who you really are,with all the "baggages" then she's not worth your love,good luck dear Op.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Kingsley123456(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2022
Thank you all Nairalanders, I heart you BIG
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by siofra(f): 8:48am On May 03, 2022
Own up to your responsibilities and stop running away.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Truvelisback(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2022
Kingsley123456:
I will be brief...

I dated a lady in 2009, despite that she knows I wasn't ready to father a child, she got pregnant and hide it for about 5-6months before she came to my patents through my elder sister....now I hardly sleep,
Well, I started dating another girl (23yr old) early last yr, obviously we started as a f**k mate thinking the relationship was heading nowhere so I thought there was no point of being straightforward about having a child before meeting her....now I've seen other qualities that I like in her, we love each other and the relationship has taken another face, I don't want to lose her Care and love I ought to have told her before, now I'm scared, I know she will be heartbroken, I don't know what she could do when I finally tell her, but what I know is that, she will leave me once she found out elsewhere....we spoke last night and I asked her what can make her break up with me , her reply was, if her mother should reject me or if she herself should find out any of my secrets from another person...how do I tell her Honestly I'm afraid of loosing her...I'm 31yrs old, she's serving rn.
Tell her. The earlier the better.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by slawormiir: 9:54am On May 03, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Stop being a pussy ass niggar

Tell her

Most women will even be happy about it

Because the child is a female...which means in the future she will also go and marry and not stress her....

This looks like my type of huzzling in keyboarding....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by loadedvibes: 9:54am On May 03, 2022
E no hard.. post am for your Instagram page with the baby and the baby mama
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by BigDawsNet: 9:54am On May 03, 2022
Just tell her

You can't control her response and decisions afterwards...

Just hope for the best...
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Baawaa(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2022
T
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Nobody: 9:55am On May 03, 2022
send me her phone number let me tell her for you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by blinking001(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2022
I don't understand you Op, like are you scared of telling your woman that you have a child elsewhere from another woman becuase you dont want to lose her? you're only 31 years old for crying out loud. There is nothing scarcity mindset cannot do. Taking the redpill is a must for all men. No single strand of masculinity is still left inside of you. Shame on you.

Wonders shall never end.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Gatchoo(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2022
This one choke for oesophagus ooo
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by Lexusgs430: 9:55am On May 03, 2022
Kingsley123456:
I will be brief...

I dated a lady in 2009, despite that she knows I wasn't ready to father a child, she got pregnant and hid it for about 5-6months before she came to my patents through my elder sister....now I hardly sleep,

Well, I started dating another girl (23yr old) early last yr, obviously we started as a sex mate thinking the relationship was heading nowhere so I thought there was no point of being straightforward about having a child before meeting her....

Now I've seen other qualities that I like in her, we love each other and the relationship has taken another face, I don't want to lose her Care and love. I ought to have told her before, now I'm scared, I know she will be heartbroken, I don't know what she could do when I finally tell her, but what I know is that, she will leave me once she found out elsewhere....

We spoke last night and I asked her what can make her break up with me, her reply was, if her mother should reject me or if she herself should find out any of my secrets from another person...how do I tell her Honestly I'm afraid of loosing her...I'm 31yrs old, she's serving rn.

Just tell her ........ Best she knows now, than later in the future...........

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! by GooodHardDick: 9:56am On May 03, 2022
Tell her and she'll also tell you her own secrets! angry

E sure me die say that girl has thousands of secrets she would want to share with you too. But she's afraid and doesn't know where to start from.

Telling her would also make her to open up and also tell you her own secrets!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise / Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. / "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.