Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Was Raped Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Raped Lies (1185 Views)

How I Was Raped By My Landlady / Why Women Love Lies---true Story / HOW I Was RAPED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Raped Lies by Beadex1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Guys in the house how do you cope or feel when a girl tells you i was raped by an uncle or a relative or i was forced. I have discovered this a new trend in gals this days.There is this mature lady that told me the same shit few days ago and my perception towards her changed, since then i havent called or picked her calls. Wanna know how others feel about this lie mohammad lies..............Happy Sunday
Re: I Was Raped Lies by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
How do you know it's a lie? You have no proof undecided
Re: I Was Raped Lies by Beadex1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
How do you know it's a lie? You have no proof undecided
why will she bring such issue up when i didnt even ask her..... and why are majority of gals masking their lost of virginity on this. Does it mean that no gal lost her virginity freely?
Re: I Was Raped Lies by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
Raping has increased worldwide, so don't ever write if off when a girl tells you she's experienced it.
I am not saying girls don't lie about it o!
I just don't see any sense in lying about it because of the stigma attached to rape, it's a shameful thing to say.
I'm just saying don't judge yet, because it's the worst experience on earth.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Lies by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Beadex1:
why will she bring such issue up when i didnt even ask her..... and why are majority of gals masking their lost of virginity on this. Does it mean that no gal lost her virginity freely?

Many girls lose it freely and happily, it's what every girl wants but not all of them have that luxury.
Re: I Was Raped Lies by Beadex1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
mordtonia:

Many girls lose it freely and happily, it's what every girl wants but not all of them have that luxury.
Dear being frank with you havent met any girl that said thus....... all of them are rape, force, drugged and so on
Re: I Was Raped Lies by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Beadex1:
Dear being frank with you havent met any girl that said thus....... all of them are rape, force, drugged and so on

Sorry about that, time reveals everything. Most girls lie about it, but with time you will know the truth, they won't know when they'll mistakenly say it. Especially when you've already started sleeping with them, they may compare with their first time and tell u a different story from rape or drug, one way or another truth comes out with time.

But in case it's true, try to understand her, it's horror.
Re: I Was Raped Lies by czarr(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Women and lies are like ........

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Lies by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Beadex1:
She just like to talk, that's all smiley ......obviously some girls lost their virginity by free will smiley

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Lies by Beadex1(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
mordtonia:

Sorry about that, time reveals everything. Most girls lie about it, but with time you will know the truth, they won't know when they'll mistakenly say it. Especially when you've already started sleeping with them, they may compare with their first time and tell u a different story from rape or drug, one way or another truth comes out with time.

i do try dear, but using deduction method such gals are very good at lying. i think it should be stopped.
Re: I Was Raped Lies by braine(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
I was told that nonsense a while ago, I just said "Okay", when I knew she was lying AF.
Re: I Was Raped Lies by finalboss(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
lols new one
Re: I Was Raped Lies by Beadex1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
She just like to talk, that's all smiley ......obviously some girls lost their virginity by free will smiley
and this is the kind of talk she wil likely love to say
Re: I Was Raped Lies by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Beadex1:
i do try dear, but using deduction method such gals are very good at lying. i think it should be stopped.

Let them keep wishing it upon themselves, they will eventually be raped one day, then they'll know it's not a joke and stop the nonsense.
Re: I Was Raped Lies by Beadex1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
mordtonia:

Let them keep wishing it upon themselves, they will eventually be raped one day, then they'll know it's not a joke and stop the nonsense.
lol.. i dont wish them so....hopefully they dont know the emotional and psychological effect of rape
Re: I Was Raped Lies by aloobright17: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op you've to know and understand what rape is before knowing if it exist or not.
Re: I Was Raped Lies by Adeinfo: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
mordtonia:

But why? That's how a girl I met last month said I didn't ask her is she a virgin, she said she is when we were discussing related issues. Two weeks after that, we were discussing sex related issue where she opened up to me she had done it once with her boyfriend in 2014. I tried getting the girl off my back because I know she has a boyfriend of which she don't hide it. But the same girl keep on texting me and playing silly mind games.
Re: I Was Raped Lies by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Adeinfo:

But why? That's how a girl I met last month said I didn't ask her is she a virgin, she said she is when we were discussing related issues. Two weeks after that, we were discussing sex related issue where she opened up to me she had done it once with her boyfriend in 2014. I tried getting the girl off my back because I know she has a boyfriend of which she don't hide it. But the same girl keep on texting me and playing silly mind games.

Lol...just ignore that one jare, I have no idea why they do it.
Re: I Was Raped Lies by Beadex1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Adeinfo:

..... LOL THIS CRACK ME UP, SOME BABES ARE WORST THAN LIE MOHAMMAD... TO ME, SAYING YOU LOST UR VIRGINITY THRU RAPE OR SO IS JUST A LITMUS TEST THAT SHOWS HOW U WILL LIE TO ME IF U ARE EVEN CAUGHT HAVING SEX ON MY BED WITH A STRANGER...YOU WILL HEAR ITS DE DEVIL FAULTS...
Re: I Was Raped Lies by Beadex1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
aloobright17:
Op you've to know and understand what rape is before knowing if it exist or not.
wats ur own definition of rape it seems ur own definition is different from mine
Re: I Was Raped Lies by eyinjuege: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
With the rate at which we read daily rape stories on young children and even young ladies, and the support the rapists seem to get even on NL, justifying such with warped reasonings, I will believe anyone that claims to have been raped.
Re: I Was Raped Lies by Ifakiland(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
If u can't blive wat she's telling u den bounce...no bi by force. Asif u sef no dey lie abi u wan use her virginity blood do jazz or sell on olx ni? Notin spectacular abt forking a virgin, its annoying, stressful and way too emotional.
Re: I Was Raped Lies by Beadex1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ifakiland:
If u can't blive wat she's telling u den bounce...no bi by force. Asif u sef no dey lie abi u wan use her virginity blood do jazz or sell on olx ni? Notin spectacular abt forking a virgin, its annoying, stressful and way too emotional.
me no dey look for virgin sef.....once i discover u are a virgin off i go.....got virgin phobia

(1) (Reply)

This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist / Man Married A Prostitute In Portharcourt / Girls, BE WARNED!! See What A Nigerian Guy Did To Girl For Refusing His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.