Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Dilemma - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma (1739 Views)

Dilemma / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dilemma by Anabel(f): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2009
my guy has the password to my email box, even my nairaland password, sometimes he comes in to check whatever am posting here. i give it to him cos he wants to know everything, so anything his eyes see, let him get used to it
Re: Dilemma by Rooneyboy(m): 12:48am On Oct 09, 2009
Never , aint possible.
Re: Dilemma by whiteroses(f): 1:01am On Oct 09, 2009
Anabel:

my guy has the password to my email box, even my nairaland password, sometimes he comes in to check whatever am posting here. i give it to him cos he wants to know everything, so anything his eyes see, let him get used to it
ana banana! you so silly lol him eye go dirty for this forum
Re: Dilemma by okeymadu(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2009
@poster. what does he want ur PS word for? if he cant trust you without having access to ur email he still will not trust you even after having access to ur email. But if that will cause wahala abeg , let him have ur PS word. I hope one day he wont call ur GSM service providers to have access to ur callers list grin
Re: Dilemma by Abbeycity4(f): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2009
Give it 2him & change it l8r
Re: Dilemma by unitee(f): 3:27am On Oct 11, 2009
Me i would give without second thought
Re: Dilemma by aaidel(m): 3:01am On Oct 12, 2009
Its much easier for girls to do that kind of thing mine gave me hers and i forgot cos its not important
Re: Dilemma by yme1(f): 3:06am On Oct 12, 2009
hell no i wont give it to him

Well Meaning Nl:what Is Really Responsible For This / If Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Breaks His Or Her Leg: / Does This Mean My Boss Likes Me?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7