Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? (9924 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Except Sex What Else Does A Girl Contribute In A Relationship?? / Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Joy1706(f): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2016
schumastic:

the question is in a relationship not outside the relationship
Then what did I ask? What do guys contribute IN a relationship that a girl can't get outside?
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Joy1706(f): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2016
Drdreyy:

You don't know what you are talking about. The parts i cancelled are nauseating and shows your stark ignorance on the subject of reproduction.

You speak as if women are solely responsible for the act of duplication/replication as if they can produce offsprings without the contribution of a male. Are they Asexual species?

Bro, it's more like a 50/50 affair, without a man, there won't be a woman and vice versa.

Infact, this your comment makes women look nothing more than a sex object. So you want to tell us that women are just for reproduction and nothing more?
It is not a 50:50 affair. You contribute just your sperm. She contributes her eggs, uterus. During delivery, her vagina. After delivery, her breasts etc
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Joy1706(f): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2016
stuffs4me:

His Imam, brothers, sisters and other family members have been doing that for him long before he met you.

The question still remain. What do you contribute to his life that is unique? Because you will be the first to accuse him of not caring if all he does is to pray for you. Very likely, you get material and financial assistance from him
Contributing material and financial assistance to your woman's life is not unique either. Anybody outside can do same for her. What else can you contribute? Something unique
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Joy1706(f): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2016
stuffs4me:

Go and sit down. You are no different from the rest of gold digging paracites.

Mention what you do for your so called boyfriend and you are telling stories. Mention or shut up.
What do you do for your girlfriend asides giving her money that you don't even have sef
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Joy1706(f): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
cuz he's not even offering the most important; Fvck!
So fvck is the most important ba? Why are you guys complaining then. Sheybi your girlfriends dey fvck you na. That's their contribution which is the most important according to you
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2016
Joy1706:

So fvck is the most important ba? Why are you guys complaining then. Sheybi your girlfriends dey fvck you na. That's their contribution which is the most important according to you
which still means, girls have nothing to offer but sexxxx

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2016
shocked shocked
STFUareyouG0d:
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Joy1706(f): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Which is the most important
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by stuffs4me(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2016
Joy1706:

Contributing material and financial assistance to your woman's life is not unique either. Anybody outside can do same for her. What else can you contribute? Something unique

At least he does that for you (which you don't even appreciate). Say what you do for him or shut up.

Gold digger

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2016
Joy1706:

Which is the most important
There's no such as most important in this case cuz that's the only thing they've got tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2016
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by schumastic(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2016
Joy1706:

Then what did I ask? What do guys contribute IN a relationship that a girl can't get outside?

Money, Ego, Owo, Kudi, we make more sacrifices than ladies this days and go extra mile to prove how much we love them, just so they don't look outside but at the end they will.
the only thing i know ladies bring in a relationship is drama, sex is out of it cus both parties enjoy it while doing it and funny enough, the guy does most of the hard work in that area as well lol.
you saying a lady can get them outside simply shows that a lady can't contribute anything both in and outside the relationship if she doesn't offer sex, shikena.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Drdreyy: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2016
Joy1706:

It is not a 50:50 affair. You contribute just your sperm. She contributes her eggs, uterus. During delivery, her vagina. After delivery, her breasts etc

And are you proud that you contribute more? I hope you know it's a curse on all daughters of Eve? I see no reason why someone should be delighted under a curse!

Now do me a favor, shut the fck up and get out of here!

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by kuchikau: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Joy1706(f): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Drdreyy:

And are you proud that you contribute more? I hope you know it's a curse on all daughters of Eve? I see no reason why someone should be delighted under a curse!

Now do me a favor, shut the fck up and get out of here!
Delighted? It is what it is my dear. And don't tell me to shut up. Are you high?
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by chi4ik4(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
gbemi514:
They contribute anything the guy couldn't contribute....
Read your Bible...
Women are called men's helpers
most of them contribute nothing because they are very SELFISH. they think only about themselves nothing more.....

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by chi4ik4(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
gbemi514:
They contribute anything the guy couldn't contribute....
Read your Bible...
Women are called men's helpers
most of them contribute nothing because they are very SELFISH. they think only about themselves nothing more.......
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Joy1706(f): 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
schumastic:

Money, Ego, Owo, Kudi, we make more sacrifices than ladies this days and go extra mile to prove how much we love them, just so they don't look outside but at the end they will.
the only thing i know ladies bring in a relationship is drama, sex is out of it cus both parties enjoy it while doing it and funny enough, the guy does most of the hard work in that area as well lol.
you saying a lady can get them outside simply shows that a lady can't contribute anything both in and outside the relationship if she doesn't offer sex, shikena.
Money is all you contribute. And your money means nothing
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Joy1706(f): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
stuffs4me:

At least he does that for you (which you don't even appreciate). Say what you do for him or shut up.

Gold digger
Lolz. Me? Gold digger? Small boy e be like say you wan chop spiritual slap? You don't know me o so don't go assuming. What can a guy give me that I can't get for myself. Nada! I'm not an orphan. I don't need financial assistance from guys.
My first relationship eh, I gave him love, my cash (the guy never bought even 100 naira credit for me in more than 1 year of dating), support and encouragement.
So bobo wetin you dey talk?
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by schumastic(m): 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
Joy1706:

Money is all you contribute. And your money means nothing

so I thought until the day I found out that, no lady wants to date a broke guy...am very sure if I ask you, if you can date a broke guy, you will say no..so my dear, money means everything..funny enough I asked a female friend what is her definition for the word romance and she said, a guy that is rich. I was pissed af first, but after giving it a second thought I found out she was right..cus a guy can't show how romantic he is through words but action n 80% of it has to do with money n the other 20% is his attitude and the rest...so you see that money means everything to you ladies with you included.
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:54am On Sep 14, 2016
While you are all at it, trying to figure out what your ladies have to offer in a relationship, ask why you are even dating them. You could as well just not date a lady and date a fellow guy.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by stuffs4me(m): 5:39am On Sep 14, 2016
Joy1706:

Lolz. Me? Gold digger? Small boy e be like say you wan chop spiritual slap? You don't know me o so don't go assuming. What can a guy give me that I can't get for myself. Nada! I'm not an orphan. I don't need financial assistance from guys.
My first relationship eh, I gave him love, my cash (the guy never bought even 100 naira credit for me in more than 1 year of dating), support and encouragement.
So bobo wetin you dey talk?

What is this ediat yapping about self.

You are not just a stvppid paracitic gold digger, you are also a liar. Was it not you that said in your earlier post on this thread that you gave him nothing but prayer and encouragement. Now you have come up with a lie that you gave another one money.

You are a gutter brought up which is why you feel you can come on line to make threats on people. Stvppid diabolical worthless child of a habarlist. I pity the man that will marry this one
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 14, 2016
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by stuffs4me(m): 6:11am On Sep 14, 2016
chi4ik4:
most of them contribute nothing because they are very SELFISH. they think only about themselves nothing more.....

Most of them are not only selfish but greedy as well.
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Drdreyy: 6:53am On Sep 14, 2016
[s]
Joy1706:

Delighted? It is what it is my dear. And don't tell me to shut up. Are you high?[/s]

Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Joy1706(f): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2016
schumastic:

so I thought until the day I found out that, no lady wants to date a broke guy...am very sure if I ask you, if you can date a broke guy, you will say no..so my dear, money means everything..funny enough I asked a female friend what is her definition for the word romance and she said, a guy that is rich. I was pissed af first, but after giving it a second thought I found out she was right..cus a guy can't show how romantic he is through words but action n 80% of it has to do with money n the other 20% is his attitude and the rest...so you see that money means everything to you ladies with you included.
You're right tho. Why would I want to date a broke guy? When I'm not broke myself. A broke guy would be a liability. Trust me, I know. Been there, done that and I wasn't even appreciated. So never doing that shit again
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
Well i am single, but frankly, this topic is part of the reason i am still single, becaus a larger percentage of ladies out there offer nothing in a relationship.
Honestly speaking i think foreign ladies offer more in a relationship, they are excluded from the sterotyping, its only Nigeria ladies that are lacking in this aspect.
what do they offer? smiley
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by saintfellow(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
what do they offer? smiley
foreign ladies undastand more on the concept of a relationship, they know that they are to love and cherish their man, support their men in times of trouble and needs, they live for their men. But naija ladies live for greed and what they start to gain in the relationship.
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
foreign ladies undastand more on the concept of a relationship, they know that they are to love and cherish their man, support their men in times of trouble and needs, they live for their men. But naija ladies live for greed and what they start to gain in the relationship.
when you mean love, cherish and support.....does this have to do with money? undecided
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by saintfellow(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
when you mean love, cherish and support.....does this have to do with money? undecided
CAPITAL YES.
Re: What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
CAPITAL YES.
this sums up everything then grin....guys are no different from girls, guys want material things and money too....cheesy now I understand smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These Ladies Ain't Loyal at All / I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please / Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.