Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Share Your Romantic, Funny Or Most Embarrassing Phone Experiences. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Romantic, Funny Or Most Embarrassing Phone Experiences. (760 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Romantic, Funny Or Most Embarrassing Phone Experiences. by investigator007: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2016
Honestly, sometimes some things just happen that can be very funny, romantic or embarrassing. Others times they can just be funnily, and romantically embarrassing. I know some people are already grabbing what I`m talking about.

So guys, in the spirit of the holidays, lets share some funny, romantic and embarrassing phone moments we`ve ever had.

Let me start. Here is mine.

So one day like that I went out with my friends for an event. As time went, I felt the urge to use the rest room. Well you know all these restrooms that have more than 3-4 compartments for men and X number for women (I don`t know how many women have in there own cos I don`t visit there grin), that`s the type they have there.
Well, I looked for the "best" one which (which is usually the last) and entered to do my business of the day. wink

While I was at it someone entered into one of the compartments, probably to do what I was doing (Cleaning the large intestine grin grin)

Then the unthinkable happened. A conversation started. I didn`t know the guy dialed a number and was on the phone with someone on the other side. However, see how the conversation went. Let`s call the guy Seun

Seun: Guy how far na?

Me: I de o. How your side? (Already surprised how the guy knew me or even knew I was there)

Seun: Fine. You just bone my side like that. Na so you de do?

Me: How I carry bone you? (already confused)

Seun: Leave that thing. Na so you de always talk. You carry the stuff come?

Me: (by this time, the shit I de shit don hang for the hole) Which particular one you de talk about? (trying not to sound lost)

Seun: No de carry me play o. My money dey there and you know say I no dey like nonsense.

Me: Bros, wetin you de talk about (Seun interrupts me)

Seun: Guy wait I go call you back when i comot from here. One bastar.d just de reply everything wey I de talk.

Me: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Seun: The idiot think say na play I de play. I no blame am. Him papa don manage give am small money him go buy one kind Tecno phone he come think say he don arrive.

Me: cool cool cool Oh Bro, I thought you were talking to me.

Seun: (interrupts me again) Get lost. He then slams the door and walks out.

Me: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Can you just imagine this guy insulting my Tecno L8+ wey I fit swear say the battery go outlive him own and e go charge him iPhone or whatever phone he`s using. Does he even know how much I bought it especially in this recession period? Wait let the Phantom 6 come out, I`ll clear his doubt. angry

Anyway thats by the way. The situation was funny and kinda embarrassing. Imagine some one was looking at me while I was answering him like one stereotyped mumu Chaiiii. Shame for catch me die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So over to you guys. Share your own phone experience especially the romantic one. Let`s see whose own is more captivating.

NB: No body should post any fake stories here o.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Share Your Romantic, Funny Or Most Embarrassing Phone Experiences. by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2016
grin
Re: Share Your Romantic, Funny Or Most Embarrassing Phone Experiences. by saintfellow(m): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2016
Lmao, hahahahahahahahahahahaha dies.
Re: Share Your Romantic, Funny Or Most Embarrassing Phone Experiences. by tafat: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2016
grin grin grin
Let me share mine.

One day I was in the company of my fellowship members and the place was becoming too quiet, i tried to play Christian songs from the Boom Player in my phone. So we were all listen to the songs while some people were even trying to be in the spirit when that song finished and another song started. Guess the song

I can`t even remeber who sang it. But part of the chorus is "f*ck me hard, f*ck me hard, huuhmmmm f*ck me hard". Guy I cnfuse die. I even heard some one shout Jesus. grin grin grin

It`s funny now, but that day I started sweating immediately

1 Like

Re: Share Your Romantic, Funny Or Most Embarrassing Phone Experiences. by speedyconnect3: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=olihilistic post=492897
lmai10] grin[/quotelm
Re: Share Your Romantic, Funny Or Most Embarrassing Phone Experiences. by Dandsome: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2016
I don`t know if this fits in but I know it`s funny and kinda embarrassing.

Confusing a person for something they aren’t. E.g. thinking that someone’s wife is their daughter, or mistaking a beer belly for pregnancy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Imagine confusing Lalasticlala or rocktation for someone else. Well, you won`t blame us. We don`t know them in person
Re: Share Your Romantic, Funny Or Most Embarrassing Phone Experiences. by osesology(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2016
Well, mine was very embarassing sha. I was walking along my street one day. There's this hairdressing salon by the road side were most females normally sit down to gossip. On this very day as l was strolling down, as usual, they were there, almost ten of them, all staring in my direction, l became very self-concious and a little bit fidgetty, almost missing my steps. To make matters worse, they stopped talking. In a bid to cover up, l decided to put my phone to my ears and pretend that l was making a call.
Na that moment my idiot friend, tony, wey dey owe me money come take know say him wan call me. Just as l was swaggering along, still pretending that l was making a call, my phone rang!
At that moment, l quickly tried to cover up by saying out loud: ``see this idiot, l no know say him don cut my call since, just make me dey talk for nothing''.
O boy, l was so embarassed!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Reported Reason Why Guy Publicly Called Off His Engagement Via Instagram / Must Read: In The Shower [part 1] {naughty Wife Er0tica} / Ladies.....how Do You Prefer Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.