Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Choices - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (236251 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by sirblero(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
ѕolo-вrown!!

yoυ're тop good jorн

rιde on вoss

1 Like

Re: Choices by Preciousbouy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mehn dis guy is a killer.... U just dey murder me with this update. .. Still anticipating for that my favourite series THE LAST WOLF. .... Solo pls just give us hints of how it will be na......

1 Like

Re: Choices by pete26(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Preciousbouy:
Mehn dis guy is a killer.... U just dey murder me with this update. .. Still anticipating for that my favourite series THE LAST WOLF. .... Solo pls just give us hints of how it will be na......
is the last wolf also a naija setting?
Re: Choices by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
bro u dnt even have 2 beg cos weda u take 2 yrs b4 u complete d story (i pray make e no reach like dat sha cos e fit jxt reach 2 yrs na to send francess come disgrace u b dat) me personally go patient till u finish am....

this solomon is still kinda wise though...omly maddy matter go prove 2 b difficult small

thumbs up bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: Choices by Drunkinlove(f): 6:04am On Jan 20, 2017
solomonbrown64:

....Uhm..it's on my profile though it won't stay there for long....
tnks boo

1 Like

Re: Choices by Phunmmielurlar: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2017
solomonbrown64:

.....abeg no vex, I don update sha...

We don read am Na.....when should we b expecting anoder 1 #winks #olivertwistmood!!! #smiles

1 Like

Re: Choices by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2017
Drunkinlove:

tnks boo

Hmmm i thought-ed u said u just want to be friends?? this 1 u're na calling our solomon "boo"

sofree o cos he is jxt caming back a braked heart (cos them no fit break solo heart na brake dem con dy do am) grin grin
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2017
Chapter 1 cont'd

I later left Eve's room after another round of kisses and cuddling. I finally picked up my phone on her dresser where I had dropped it after the whole drama the past twenty-four hours. I switched it on and thank God, the phone was fine. I connected to Wi-Fi to see several messages and missed calls from Ore most especially but I decided replying or returning her calls until I was back from Maddy's place. I couldn't predict what would happen as that woman was just somone who always did what she wanted and it always took a lot of resolve to get her to change her mind; such patience I no longer had as I was getting older and my irritation tolerance has also waning..

I told Eve to call any agency to book a direct flight ticket back to Nigeria and even if she didn't want to, she did anyway. After I got my things packed up in my bag which wasn't a lot , I settled down to watch training day , one of Denzel Washington' s finest performance in a movie role; he actually got a Oscar for it anyway. I was halfway through the movie when Eve called me out to get my arse to the dining for lunch. I reluctantly went to the kitchen to find a strange meal on the table.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Boy, it's Chicken and Baked potatoes. What's so weird about that?" She replied, amused. I stared at the food for a while before I finally pulled my chair out and sat down to eat the meal. I picked at the food with Eve chuckling and shaking her head. I had never been a fan of potatoes especially baked ones or whatever but I was going to tell her that now. I had seen really weird food since I stepped into this country but this just topped it all. I took my time in eating the food with Eve later watching me after she was done with hers. I managed to finish it and took the plates to the sink without looking at Eve's face.

"What's up with you?" She asked once we were done with the dishes.

"Nothing, just don't feel like talking." I simply replied and returned to my room. I returned to my movie and in this state of mine, the one thing I hated most was any form of disturbance, particularly human company. Eve knocked and later came in when she got no reply. She closed the door and took my place beside me on the bed, putting her hand across my abdomen and laying her head on my chest. I later changed position by now laying on my stomach as against my previous state where I was on my back. She did likewise too and now joined in watching the movie too, pulling out the earphones which annoyed me. I wanted my privacy but Eve wasn't seeing to that.

She didn't say anything which was a plus and when the movie was done, I continued with house of cards. She watched still until it was time for us to see Maddy. I got up and got dressed, Eve stood too and left but returned with a bra and tight pant which was funny. I raised my eyebrows at her choice of wear to which she giggled and went for my bag and pulled out a tight shirt of mine and put it on. I didn't protest and just allowed her do what she wanted to do but I didn't fail to recognize that men's shirt always looked better on women, especially those with big boobs. I was done combing my long hair and left the room with Eve who was now very tensed which was well warranted. We were heading to a place where we weren't welcomed but we had to anyway, the time for hide and seek was over.

We took her explorer and in no time we got to her place. I got out but Eve didn't and stayed behind the wheel. I waited for a while and when it seemed like she wasn't really going to come out, I angrily went to her side of the car and opened the door. She looked at me with fear in her eyes and it was quite clear that I wasn't the one scaring her. I gently unwrapped her hand from the steering wheel and pulled her out.

"Solomon, you go in alone, I don't want another problem with the cops." She whispered.

"She is your sister for God sake, besides I was the one who received the blows of what you did and if we are cool now, I honestly don't see why she would still be mad with you. Let's go, I got this." I promised and we left towards Maddy's door with our hands intertwined. I knocked confidently twice on the door and after a while, I heard the door unlocked and Maddy opening to look at us. Her gaze lingered on our hands together before she looked up again.

"Waoh, you guys look really great together." She mocked us with a false smile. "Actually I meant what the fvck are you both doing on my doorstep?" She asked with a vicious look in her eyes. Christ! What a personality. Eve almost cut my skin as her finger nails sought solace digging into them after Maddy's question.

"We are here to clear things up." I replied calmly. Maddy chuckled before she said,

"You sure have nerves boy, coming here after I warned you against doing so and bringing along the one person I didn't want to see..." I had enough of her tantrums and shut her up by saying,

"...Stop bittching around woman and let us in and then you can continue with your tantrums."
Maddy's face took a sudden look of surprise but it didn't last, it returned to her cold look and stayed that way for a while. I suddenly winced in pain, not from Maddy's look but due to Eve's nails finally getting past my skin. Why was she so scared of her sister? Maddy finally left the door opened and returned inside her apartment. I sought to do the same but Eve stopped me,

"How do you know that she is isn't setting a trap for us?" She asked, still afraid.

"...because she isn't that stupid, now come on in." I replied, dragging in and locking the door. We found Maddy seated on a couch facing the TV with a big scowl on her face. Despite that, she still look dazzling in the long gown she was putting on. I and Eve had barely taken our seats before Maddy went off.

"So, you have forgiven her of what she did to you, huh? All that torture and wickedness; ruining your name, forever destroying your ties with your family, bringing you here against your will and threatening you with those you once loved and still do. All that swept under the carpet because of a black pu.ssy and big boobs, huh? Where is that flawed moral pride of yours now - fvcking all kinds of women but refusing to do the same to two sisters, huh, where is it?" She asked me.

"And you, after all I have done because of you, after all I have been through, after all the shitts I have tolerated, after all the relationships you have ruined because you have always craved for what was mine, you still left the states to take and dominate the one man that I refused you access to because you think you can have whatever you want? Well, you finally fvcked him after doing what you know best how to do - ruining lives. So how was it, bittch; did his d.ick tear you apart, did he last forever, did he bring you to a hundred orgasms, did he also sodomize you just as you have always wanted, huh? ANSWER ME BITTCH." Maddy suddenly screamed which caught me by surprise and Eve broke down instantly into tears.

"Maddy, calm down...."

"...Oh shut up, you dog. What do you know about what's going on. Just because you have fvcked the bittch beside you, you think you know her already, do you actually know the nut job you have beside you or what the fvck exactly you have done by screwing her?" Maddy asked with a bit of concern which I thought strange.

"That's enough, stop with the envy already." I said without thinking.

"Envy, Jesus, you seriously think i am envious of you right now. Boy, you are one dumb arse. Why honestly do you think I am mad with her?" I didn't answer, so she continued.

"It is because she was knew well enough of what happened to me as a child after I saw my mother run over by a car and the best thing my foolish Dad could do at that moment was blame my mum and continued to do the same after many months of her painful demise. I knew it wasn't her fault that some dumb teenager swerved and hit her but he thought it was and without wasting much time, the old man got married to another woman. I thought it insulting and quite demeaning of my Dad to do that to my mum after her death only a year after. I grew angry at the thought and lashed about it everywhere and when Dad finally had enough of my tantrums as he put it, he sent us to stay with Mum's family in the states since my mum was born and bred here.

It was when we got here that we discovered that that bittch over there was bipolar and my Dad didn't know because he never cared to as I was the only one interested in the wellbeing of my little sister. My step Mom didn't care after all, her new husband didn't so why should she? My mum's family later got tired of taking Eve to the doctor due to her regular crises all the time and so I took it upon myself to be her mum, father, sister and friend and I guess it got Into her head. As soon as the bittch started developing boobs, she thought it wise to start competing with me and seducing all my boyfriends, using the promise I made while we were still little of us sharing everything together against me.

She kept this up, always fvcking every guy I was with, until I had had enough and decided to return to Nigeria. I met you and another cycle started again but you were different and when you consistently rejected the advances of that s.lut beside you even with my pressure, I thought I had found the one until I saw you in bed with another female. For once I felt heartbroken after a long while and decided to return here to settle down hoping to find another man. But I was never able to settle down with any guy because my sister never stopped flirting with them and when I confronted her about it, she took offense at me and came after you to hurt me. She has made my life a living hell just because she believes that I told you not to fvck her. She is crazy and completely obsessive of what isn't hers. Never believe for once that she likes or loves you; she was just out to prove to me that you were just like all of those guys I liked and she fvcked and you proved her right. Bravo, boy." She mocked.

I stood up in a rage and turned to look at Eve who was still holding on to me,

"It's not true, don't listen to all she just told you." She said amidst tears

"Bittch, stop with the act. Tell him you didn't send me pictures of you both in bed after you both fvcked. Look him in the eye and tell him that." Maddy sneered.

I was in shock but Eve didn't say anything, just kept shaking her head. I bit my lower lip in anger as I struggled to control my rage as I was literally shaking. I was rarely in this state but now I really wanted to kill somebody. I decided against that and marched out of Maddy's place.

"Better follow him, bittch else I call the cops and don't let me ever see you around here again or I swear I will shoot you. Now get out." I heard that but I didn't stop as I had no intention of going home on the same car with Eve as I knew we both wouldn't return home alive. I decided to walk home and overwhelming shame fell on me as I began the long trek. I felt like a fool which I truly was; a whole me was played and played really well.

I should probably just kill myself. Chai, I shouldn't be bearing the name Solomon, Dumbo would fare better.

..........Guys why have the likes dried up na...wetin dey happen?....

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 10:06am On Jan 20, 2017
Phunmmielurlar:

We don read am Na.....when should we b expecting anoder 1 #winks #olivertwistmood!!! #smiles

.....Your request have been attended to...grin
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2017
Preciousbouy:

....Thanks Bro but all I can tell you is that the wolves are in deep poo and the work is taking forever to publish because I am carrying out a lot of research as I write too...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 10:12am On Jan 20, 2017
Drunkinlove:

tnks boo
.....grin
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Hmmm i thought-ed u said u just want to be friends?? this 1 u're na calling our solomon "boo"

sofree o cos he is jxt caming back a braked heart (cos them no fit break solo heart na brake dem con dy do am) grin grin

.....Lol....

1 Like

Re: Choices by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2017
oboy see big f-up on eve part....solo has really suffered sha....eve is a casted bitch.....and to think i assumed maddy was the crazy one....

abeg make solo go niaja go meet e ore jareh....nice work man

i dy with u till d story ends
Re: Choices by sirblero(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2017
chisus!! grin
this guy sef na serious long thing you the inside ooo...
nice update boss. #following...

1 Like

Re: Choices by cerowo(f): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2017
Nawao didnt expect what eve did she screwed everytin up....ride on solo
Re: Choices by emarkson(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
are you kidding me solo should just go back to nigeria and try to forget about those bitches

1 Like

Re: Choices by slimsue(f): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Those ladies re bitches, I don't know who to belive again. Solo my deepest condolences.
Re: Choices by Drunkinlove(f): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol,i no go break his heart
Re: Choices by bossy512(f): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eyah sorry Solo, I thought u are wise but with what I read just now, u are d highest mumu, may b, is time for u to learn from ur down fall, weldone Solomonbrown more ink to your pen and wisdom

1 Like

Re: Choices by honourable356(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
This Is one hell of a story...one hell of a dude!
Making the story so unpredictable thereby making the readers glue to the story..

Quiet admirable!!!

At this stage,i am forced to ask if this is merely the writer's imagination or he is relaying someone else story...

You killed it dude.
Anticipating the next episode...
I will ride with you!

1 Like

Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Good one bro! This sisters sef, sey na only them waka come? Mah still dey watch
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
Solomon should just leave the sisters. It will do him more harm and problems to the sisters if he try and marry anyone of them

1 Like

Re: Choices by iwakacome: 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
weldone Solomon, this is the first time I'm seeing the amazing work of a Solomon, the regular Solo are dull Solos. This is the first thread I have to read and re-read and still get wowed. Great work chief. My hands are up.
Re: Choices by domido(m): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Player got served.

2 Likes

Re: Choices by Phunmmielurlar: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
solomonbrown64:

.....Your request have been attended to...grin

#Smiles.....Tnk u,tnk u,tnk u!
Eya,solo got served real bad!!!
Ur update jus mk sm1 ask 4 more
As in,feed me more!!!
Re: Choices by EbonyQueen001(f): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hmmmm. Solomon don mumu for woman hand. Is okay. I don't want to predict the next action. Thumbs up bro.
Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
cool
Re: Choices by Ehmjay(m): 4:48am On Jan 23, 2017
Wanting MORE,MORE AND MORE...solo is this non fiction? Cuz m getting curious updates by updates.The story is too fantastic,exquisite,fabulous,estemeed,wonderful abeg borrow me 1 oyinbo to qualify am cuz m short of words rite naw...I throwway mai hat for yhu jareh

1 Like

Re: Choices by kingsfield(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2017
Please come and finish wat u started please. Receive d grace to finish it .

1 Like

Re: Choices by BurnaKing21: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2017
DIX CHAIRMAN DON FORGET SAY HE SOPOS UPDATE OH

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2017
.......Hello guys, abeg make una no vex oh.....I have just been clearing my head as suppose heart palava tins..... Update will come today or tomorrow..
Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2017
solomonbrown64:
.......Hello guys, abeg make una no vex oh.....I have just been clearing my head as suppose heart palava tins..... Update will come today or tomorrow..
Get well soon bro

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.