Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians (23501 Views)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements / President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by lokodon(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2016
It's because he is different
kITATITA:
The way this man is issuing statements can lead to assumption that he misses being President. Shagari, Sonekan, Abdulsalami, Babangida and OBJ are still alive but not issuing Sallah messages.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by donvat1(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2016
Stelvin101:

Ogbeni did you see the real GDP with type two naked eyes. Okonjo Iweala was only floating the thing as directed for us to believe all is well. That's the honest truth. I don't believe whatever they say because of all they say is truth then why are Nigerians suffering and why is the naira losing value daily? Nigerians needs to stop believing this people and wake us. This country is sinking rapidly
because a wacko came into governance. an economy destroyer.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2016
donvat1:

Mr man keep quiet, before you comments next time do adequate research.
this dullard from daura and his administration is a total failure and stop blaming GEJ. during his military regime what happened? hardship struck Nigerians when he took over and the same thing is happening now so it shows he's a total wacko in governance. he is only busy blaming GEJ using that to shield away his incapability. ask yourself this question, is buhari's name recession?

Lmfao
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by sekundosekundo: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2016
Stelvin101:

In 2017 una go queue to beg salt cheesy
Thank God my name no be una.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2016
Stelvin101:

Lmfao. I don't hate the dude for ur information. So many things happened under GEJ administration right under his nose which you and I know. The looting was just too much that another recession has hit us again. I am from the South and Delta State to be precise but I am only saying the truth. Bubu on the other hand, even his supporters are now confused as to what is going on and why is he bringing back politics he used in ruling Nigerian back in his military days.

It might even interest you to know that even in Buhari's tenure, the looting and extravagance is far more worse. I was in katsina when a northern politician bought a house for 403million naira, this thing I tell you happened in just last 3 weeks from now...

Now see we are complaining, and someone bought a house for that amount, how much then does he have inside his bank account? Have you taken time to ask yourself that?

Don't let these people deceive you.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by ooshinibos: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2016
sekundosekundo:

The North created Boko Haram, the North looted funds meant to fight Boko Haram. If your child squander the school fees you gave to him are we to blame you.
The North !!, the north ! ,
sekundosekundo sekundosekundo we always find excuse for Jonathan ..but he was the commander in chief of the Nigeria Armed forces , that's the most powerful position in the Nigeria but Jonathan did not exercise that power , I don't think he knew he was the president and the commander in chief of the whole armed force , he had the power to quell whatever but my man was more interested in something else
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Some of them are spoon fed children so there's need to take them back to history.

Na so now.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by ooshinibos: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2016
1miccza:

I actually opened this thread to read comments from adults like you who has been decieved by the many lies of this current government and the APC and i was not disappointed
we always find excuse for Jonathan ..but he was the commander in chief of the Nigeria Armed forces , that's the most powerful position in the Nigeria but Jonathan did not exercise that power , I don't think he knew he was the president and the commander in chief of the whole armed force , he had the power to quell whatever but my man was more interested in something else
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by ooshinibos: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2016
EZEBEL:

This all the English you learnt in your life. Seen about five of same comment. Pls make another comment let know your primary school fees is not in vain.
we always find excuse for Jonathan ..but he was the commander in chief of the Nigeria Armed forces , that's the most powerful position in the Nigeria but Jonathan did not exercise that power , I don't think he knew he was the president and the commander in chief of the whole armed force , he had the power to quell whatever but my man was more interested in something else
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by ooshinibos: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2016
yrret:

Stop wishing... You've already voted him out. I see no relationship with his comment to Dasuki arms scandal.

Abi you dey read upside down? This our America tea taker. grin
we always find excuse for Jonathan ..in regards to the dasuki scandal ( I mention it because that's one of GEJ atrocities that cost innocent lives in Nigeria ) , the equipment that was suppose to protect Nigerians that Jonathan did not oversee very well even though he was the commander in chief of the Nigeria Armed forces , that's the most powerful position in the Nigeria but Jonathan did not exercise that power , I don't think he knew he was the president and the commander in chief of the whole armed force , he had the power to quell whatever but my man was more interested in something else
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by ooshinibos: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2016
EZEBEL:

This all the English you learnt in your life. Seen about five of same comment. Pls make another comment let know your primary school fees is not in vain.
Nigerian Man with their mentality , is English my mother tongue ..I leave with your Nigerian problems ..so if a person cant speak English ..that the end of the road ?...
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2016
ooshinibos:

The North !!, the north ! ,
sekundosekundo sekundosekundo we always find excuse for Jonathan ..but he was the commander in chief of the Nigeria Armed forces , that's the most powerful position in the Nigeria but Jonathan did not exercise that power , I don't think he knew he was the president and the commander in chief of the whole armed force , he had the power to quell whatever but my man was more interested in something else

If he does it becomes misuse of power, he practised democracy, he's a weakling , what exactly do you want? The impoverished situation of Nigeria has further blinded you, that even when you see the truth,it becomes lies to you.

Commander in chief or Not, your jealousy cannot stop Gods shine in his life. Other than thanking God for him, you conjoined with this stupid liars in government to say cock and bill stories here.

You were never a class captain, course rep or even a student leader during your days in University, let alone have idea of what rulership talks about, then you offer to come here to speak governance. Keep living in lies the northern idiots tell you. You don't know what you doing.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by phelps007: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2016
bangging:
grin I feel your pain boy!

You better don't die of high BP.

Please don't die before your time.

grin grin
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by okechukwu101: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2016
ooshinibos:

Nigerian Man with their mentality , is English my mother tongue ..I leave with your Nigerian problems ..so if a person cant speak English ..that the end of the road ?...
I love this your reply. Have they ever wondered why some Russians,Spaniards,Germans,etc cannot speak English fluently? Does that mean they are illiterates?
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Abadulbature(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2016
Check this out: why is it that whenever GEJ is makin' his speech the word SACRIFICE always appears. Think about it! What does he secrifice? Is it a subliminal message? Does it has any impact on his country? Can we relate it 2 blood sacrifice? shocked open ur eyes my brother!
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by 1miccza: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2016
ooshinibos:

Apparently you do agree that there has been so many lies and deceits by this government and the APC and that Jonathan's only fault was that he failed to exercise his power when he should. You should also know that if he had actually done your wish,we would probably not be here to discuss issues. Now the current economic imbroglio and the fact that they all have lacked initiative to solve common economic issues ,is it still Jonathan's problem?
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Businessideas: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2016
B9official:
hmm.. our Hero
You mean you and your family hero stole Nigeria dry undecided
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by ooshinibos: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2016
1miccza:

Apparently you do agree that there has been so many lies and deceits by this government and the APC and that Jonathan's only fault was that he failed to exercise his power when he should. You should also know that if he had actually done your wish,we would probably not be here to discuss issues. Now the current economic imbroglio and the fact that they all have lacked initiative to solve common economic issues ,is it still Jonathan's problem?
at least we agree on one thing , the current economy issues cannot be blamed on Jonathan , ..the current government have time to create policies to stabilized the economy ..
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by ooshinibos: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2016
okechukwu101:

I love this your reply. Have they ever wondered why some Russians,Spaniards,Germans,etc cannot speak English fluently? Does that mean they are illiterates?
thank you ...Nigerian mentality is just something else ...even if you we have a good govt ...the Nigerian mentality will mess it up ..most Nigerians believe if you cant speak English you are a goner ...

you are right , the Russians , Chinese building amazing products cant even speak English ..
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by 1miccza: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2016
ooshinibos:

at least we agree on one thing , the current economy issues cannot be blamed on Jonathan , ..the current government have time to create policies to stabilized the economy ..

That's if they ever will,cos apparently they are fixated on telling more and more lies and blaming a drowning PDP and a government that has forgotten the day they even organised the last election.. They seriously do not look like they are ready to move a muscle
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by ooshinibos: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2016
gimakon:

If he does it becomes misuse of power, he practised democracy, he's a weakling , what exactly do you want? The impoverished situation of Nigeria has further blinded you, that even when you see the truth,it becomes lies to you.

Commander in chief or Not, your jealousy cannot stop Gods shine in his life. Other than thanking God for him, you conjoined with this stupid liars in government to say cock and bill stories here.

You were never a class captain, course rep or even a student leader during your days in University, let alone have idea of what rulership talks about, then you offer to come here to speak governance. Keep living in lies the northern idiots tell you. You don't know what you doing.

I don't live in Nigeria anymore , left years ago because of people like you , you still failed to answer my simple question ..why did your Jonathan president and commander of the armed forces of Nigeria could not perform his security duties ( lets forget the economic ) ...with people like you , if Nigeria managed to get a good leader ,he will be frustrated you have been entrenched in mediocrity that if you see change you will not recognize it ...and that's the truth ...do you have accessible and affordable electricity in Nigeria ? this answer is still no , so why in the world are you worshipping imbecilic leaders , why gimakon ...you must be a Nigerian
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Wadeoye(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Has he explained how millions of dollars of Nigeria money go into his wife's accounts before greetings us?

Shameless thieving leader from SS.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
ooshinibos:

I don't live in Nigeria anymore , left years ago because of people like you , you still failed to answer my simple question ..why did your Jonathan president and commander of the armed forces of Nigeria could not perform his security duties ( lets forget the economic ) ...with people like you , if Nigeria managed to get a good leader ,he will be frustrated you have been entrenched in mediocrity that if you see change you will not recognize it ...and that's the truth ...do you have accessible and affordable electricity in Nigeria ? this answer is still no , so why in the world are you worshipping imbecilic leaders , why gimakon ...you must be a Nigerian

You left nigeria years ago, I wouldn't rant like you,because I have sense of decorum. I also have left shores of Nigeria, stayed in Russia for sometime and came back home. So don't make it something of mockery like I haven't left shores of this land, do you understand.

Now you said you have left nigeria, fair enough, at least we boast of light now 24 hours on some parts, tho not all parts, but there is progress, courtesy of GEJ before APC and tinubu rigged him out of office.

GEJ built roads, at least fashola can testify to that.
GEJ created opportunity one way or the other, for jobs, gave loans to this people to start up few things like farm and the rest, Buhari came and suspended it.

The only thing someone as ignorant as you would hold against him was using his power to fight the north,hes a man of peace, he wanted to use force, Buhari came with ideology of "attack of boko haram,is an attack on the north" he didn't want to shed blood, he played coward... else my blood would have been shed as well as many others.

GEJ was the true hero of Nigerian democracy, even until he left. I respect him. You still wonna rant, you free and you can go to hell if you also choose.

Like I also said you are ignorant and follow hear say politics, don't say what you don't know.

Long live GEJ.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wadeoye:
Has he explained how millions of dollars of Nigeria money go into his wife's accounts before greetings us?

Shameless thieving leader from SS.

He left seat after tinubu your jagabandoned jagaban rigged him out of office as the 6th richest African president. What made you think being his wife, she's not entitled to wealth also? Abi make em wife wear rag?
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Wadeoye(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
gimakon:

He left seat after tinubu your jagabandoned jagaban rigged him out of office as the 6th richest African president. What made you think being his wife, she's not entitled to wealth also? Abi make em wife wear rag?

Se olori pelebe... Omo iran kiran.

Why am i in the same country with these animals? Instead of you to call your thieving leaders to account, you are here spewing trash and telling us she is entitled to the loot.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by bangging(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
I wish u Quick recovery from your pain boy... grin
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wadeoye:

Se olori pelebe... Omo iran kiran.

Why am i in the same country with these animals? Instead of you to call your thieving leaders to account, you are here spewing trash and telling us she is entitled to the loot.

Oloriburuku Omo ale niyen.

Call them to account, like you if you call them to account you go die abi? When you day support jagabandoned jagaban you no get sense say na like this e go be ba?
Iche si e ma akpari nmadu. Onye n' ewegi uche.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by ooshinibos: 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
gimakon:

You left nigeria years ago, I wouldn't rant like you,because I have sense of decorum. I also have left shores of Nigeria, stayed in Russia for sometime and came back home. So don't make it something of mockery like I haven't left shores of this land, do you understand.

Now you said you have left nigeria, fair enough, at least we boast of light now 24 hours on some parts, tho not all parts, but there is progress, courtesy of GEJ before APC and tinubu rigged him out of office.

GEJ built roads, at least fashola can testify to that.
GEJ created opportunity one way or the other, for jobs, gave loans to this people to start up few things like farm and the rest, Buhari came and suspended it.

The only thing someone as ignorant as you would hold against him was using his power to fight the north,hes a man of peace, he wanted to use force, Buhari came with ideology of "attack of boko haram,is an attack on the north" he didn't want to shed blood, he played coward... else my blood would have been shed as well as many others.

GEJ was the true hero of Nigerian democracy, even until he left. I respect him. You still wonna rant, you free and you can go to hell if you also choose.

Like I also said you are ignorant and follow hear say politics, don't say what you don't know.

Long live GEJ.
you have refused to face reality , if your GEJ was that good , why was he voted out , , I tell you the truth , if GEJ had fixed the epileptic power supply by 49.8 percent ,which he could have done , according to his election promises during his second term , if had fixed the electricity problem , he will the greatest hero and permanent hero of Nigeria ..the only thing that irritates me about Nigeria is the LACK electricity supply , last time I came , 3 months ago , there was no power at strategic public places
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by DonEvarest(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin
noblej101:

Not "IF" but "WHEN"
grin[quote author=noblej101 post=49309672]
dude na so his expulsion from Asso rock dey hungry you?
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by EZEBEL: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
ooshinibos:

You that cannot even control jus one girlfriend wey you always cry for her not to talk of been a breadwinner or head of family. When people talk you will know if they have handled any leadership position. No let me give you name.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by EZEBEL: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
ooshinibos:

A man that can fed your entire generation from 16bc till whenever na him you dey open your smelly mouth dey talk about. Keyboard warrior A.K.A afonjo
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Pavarottii(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
project8:
proohet?
If that's d only thing u saw there. Den u r a kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory / Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings / South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.