Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,179 members, 7,845,871 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians (23533 Views)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements / President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Peterosky(m): 6:01am On Sep 13, 2016
iamrealdeji:
A lecturer spelling prophet as proohet?
.Except you have never been a student,otherwise i have seen professors being corrected on a lecture board,their textbooks and mannuals as well as hand outs,so what are you saying? Quit hating,it is not good for your health.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by josephmbonu: 6:33am On Sep 13, 2016
A man of peace! Bless u sir!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by bangging(m): 6:34am On Sep 13, 2016
grin
phelps007:
>:

grin grin grin grin
I feel your pain boy!
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Oluwabenny: 6:36am On Sep 13, 2016
Stelvin101:

If you think am supporting Buhari with the current situation in this country then you need take another round shot of Monkey tail to wash your eyes Mr. I am not supporting either GEJ nor PMB. Under 17years and half, Nigeria as a nation has been reduce to serious poverty and suffering. Imagine people queueing for quarter bag of rice and probably N1500 naira in Ogun State earlier today. That's how bad it is right now in this country.
Bro salutations... But under GEJ Nigeria has the Highest GDP in Africa....was it the past administration before GEJ that made it a reality?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by wiloy2k8(m): 6:41am On Sep 13, 2016
Okay I don hear . next
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by fergubams: 6:43am On Sep 13, 2016
That is the man that save Nigeria from dividing into small small part. Sir, God bless and keep u alive. If only u would run for 2019 as the number 1 man in Nigeria i'll still cast my vote for u.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Obalomerue: 6:44am On Sep 13, 2016
I salute you sir. One way president.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by jayzblogng: 6:47am On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=iamrealdeji post=49311128]A lecturer spelling prophet as proohet?[/quoted]
what makes you think he handles his social media ,mind u all this top guns have social media managers stop acting naive.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 13, 2016
gimakon:

So, GEJ ruled nigeria for 17 years abi?

When I said 17yrs am also including the Baboon of a creature because he started it all Lolz.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2016
Oluwabenny:

Bro salutations... But under GEJ Nigeria has the Highest GDP in Africa....was it the past administration before GEJ that made it a reality?

Ogbeni did you see the real GDP with type two naked eyes. Okonjo Iweala was only floating the thing as directed for us to believe all is well. That's the honest truth. I don't believe whatever they say because of all they say is truth then why are Nigerians suffering and why is the naira losing value daily? Nigerians needs to stop believing this people and wake us. This country is sinking rapidly
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 13, 2016
ticker:
If you blame Jonathan or PDP for 2016 recession under Buhari, who would you blame for 1984 Recession under the same man Buhari? If you want Nigeria to witness a hatrick of recession then vote for Buhari in 2019 and watch your generation die of hunger

Niggaa, I didn't vote for that dumb-azz-ear-effected-weasel and neither did I vote for clueless and weakling GEJ cause both are dumb as fvck. The problem with Nigerians is that they always think inside the box, run around inside the box and tie themselves within the box. Pffffffff!
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2016
Stelvin101:

When I said 17yrs am also including the Baboon of a creature because he started it all Lolz.

Your hate for GEAJ isn't fair, because of tribal differences, I can smell your hatred for him even from here.
Let me ask you one question, what do you understand by governance? If you can give me an answer to this question then I would know you have an idea of what's happening to nigeria today.

Nigeria has a problem that our leaders are not keen on leaving power, don't be surprised babangida may come back to rule Nigeria again.

Our problem isn't 17 years ago,our problem dates back to military regime and the same military leaders come back to rule as civilians, like say them forget something for aso rock!

Now let me ask you, when you get free food, free diesel, free transport and courtesy "Mr President" will you ever dream of becoming an ordinary man again? I doubt it. PDP isn't the problem of Nigeria as I can see you bring up the issue of 17 years, no day do hear say politics. If Obama was segregated against even when Donald Trump challenged him the first time, I doubt USA would have been better off by now

No day talk like this. Hear say politics na so far one of the "wrongest" ideas of politics.... even in present day.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Observation11(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2016
GEJ is a great hero of our great Nation, until Nigeria learn how to appreciate and celebrate Hero's like GEJ nobody will be willing to pay any sacrifice. I celebrate you my hero. Buhari is the present problem of Nigeria because He has no idea on how to effect his promise change. Buhari keep blaming GEJ for His failure, Shame on APC
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by sekundosekundo: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2016
ooshinibos:

I wish Jonathan had put Nigerian first when he was there ..practice what you preach sir ...Dasuki arms scandal

The North created Boko Haram, the North looted funds meant to fight Boko Haram. If your child squander the school fees you gave to him are we to blame you.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by sekundosekundo: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2016
Stelvin101:
Ogbeni keep ur nonsense sallah greetings to urself. See the condition you put Nigerians all because you are a weakling angry

Your PMB that's full of action what have he done for you.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by sekundosekundo: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2016
gimakon:

Tinubu saw milk nd honey flowing, na em he shift this guy put em own candidate who put the economic team where no one has a single idea of what national economics is. Is GEJ to blame? During his tenure, the suffering and smiling was minimal, can you say to the same now?

Funny you didn't read the chronology of buhari's regime first time, if you did, saying this man did anything to nigeria, you'd think again. He stayed 20 months first tenure and got kicked out, obviously because he didn't know what he was doing, I bet you,any day buhari steps down, people would dance like they won a lottery.

Stop blaming GEJ. Blame this fellow who doesn't know what he's doing.

Some of them are spoon fed children so there's need to take them back to history.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 13, 2016
gimakon:

Your hate for GEAJ isn't fair, because of tribal differences, I can smell your hatred for him even from here.
Let me ask you one question, what do you understand by governance? If you can give me an answer to this question then I would know you have an idea of what's happening to nigeria today.

Nigeria has a problem that our leaders are not keen on leaving power, don't be surprised babangida may come back to rule Nigeria again.

Our problem isn't 17 years ago,our problem dates back to military regime and the same military leaders come back to rule as civilians, like say them forget something for aso rock!

Now let me ask you, when you get free food, free diesel, free transport and courtesy "Mr President" will you ever dream of becoming an ordinary man again? I doubt it. PDP isn't the problem of Nigeria as I can see you bring up the issue of 17 years, no day do hear say politics. If Obama was segregated against even when Donald Trump challenged him the first time, I doubt USA would have been better off by now

No day talk like this. Hear say politics na so far one of the "wrongest" ideas of politics.... even in present day.

Lmfao. I don't hate the dude for ur information. So many things happened under GEJ administration right under his nose which you and I know. The looting was just too much that another recession has hit us again. I am from the South and Delta State to be precise but I am only saying the truth. Bubu on the other hand, even his supporters are now confused as to what is going on and why is he bringing back politics he used in ruling Nigerian back in his military days.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by onimcee1(m): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2016
Stelvin101:
Ogbeni keep ur nonsense sallah greetings to urself. See the condition you put Nigerians all because you are a weakling angry
DEFINE WEAKLING.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by sekundosekundo: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2016
Stelvin101:

If you think am supporting Buhari with the current situation in this country then you need take another round shot of Monkey tail to wash your eyes Mr. I am not supporting either GEJ nor PMB. Under 17years and half, Nigeria as a nation has been reduce to serious poverty and suffering. Imagine people queueing for quarter bag of rice and probably N1500 naira in Ogun State earlier today. That's how bad it is right now in this country.

IN 1984, WE QUEUE TO BUY SALT.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by iamrealdeji(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2016
Peterosky:
.Except you have never been a student,otherwise i have seen professors being corrected on a lecture board,their textbooks and mannuals as well as hand outs,so what are you saying? Quit hating,it is not good for your health.
Quit defending the man that landed us into recession,its not good for your health‎
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Your PMB that's full of action what have he done for you.

Only a shallow mind will think am a supporter of PMB just because y'all gullible and senseless mofos think GEJ is an hero. SMD

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by iamrealdeji(m): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2016
sekundosekundo:

1984 wey den never born you.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by sekundosekundo: 7:43am On Sep 13, 2016
iamrealdeji:
1984 wey den never born you.
Thanks for making me younger.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by echerow: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2016
BRING BACK OUR GOODLUCK (BBOG).
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2016
onimcee1:

DEFINE WEAKLING.

I don't need to define it. Let me give u an example. The ediot in ur profile pic with bare head like the azz of a silverback gorilla, who just quote me to define weakling is an example of weakling. Are u satisfied now or u want another example by illustration undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2016
sekundosekundo:

In 2017 una go queue to beg salt cheesy
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by pharmagba: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2016
Neddstark:
I see some people packaging this guy for presidential candidate 2019.

I agree with you, Atiku Abubakar, the ambitious party migrator will not allow it
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by donvat1(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Stelvin101:
Mr man keep quiet, before you comments next time do adequate research.
this dullard from daura and his administration is a total failure and stop blaming GEJ. during his military regime what happened? hardship struck Nigerians when he took over and the same thing is happening now so it shows he's a total wacko in governance. he is only busy blaming GEJ using that to shield away his incapability. ask yourself this question, is buhari's name recession?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asoluka Reacts To His Rumored Appointment As Commissioner Of Finance By Ihedioha / Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Security Aides Restored / Tight Security As PDP Governor Aspirants Arrive For Screening In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.