Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians (23569 Views)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements / President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Pavarottii(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
ooshinibos:

I wish Jonathan had put Nigerian first when he was there ..practice what you preach sir ...Dasuki arms scandal
U really don't know that is one of his greatest achievements. Putting Nigeria b4 himself. If not go and read about the Biafra war, Rwanda Genocide, south Africa apartheid, Sudan civil war. Then u will know wat he meant about his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Pavarottii(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Stelvin101:
Ogbeni keep ur nonsense sallah greetings to urself. See the condition you put Nigerians all because you are a weakling angry
Who about ur heavyweight/bodybuilder/wrestler cassandra done in d past 15months?
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Pavarottii(m): 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
Stelvin101:

If you think am supporting Buhari with the current situation in this country then you need take another round shot of Monkey tail to wash your eyes Mr. I am not supporting either GEJ nor PMB. Under 17years and half, Nigeria as a nation has been reduce to serious poverty and suffering. Imagine people queueing for quarter bag of rice and probably N1500 naira in Ogun State earlier today. That's how bad it is right now in this country.
U r wrong there, there was steady economy growth from 2009- 2014. And things where getting better and the structure was coming together. If only they had given GEJ another 4years.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Peterosky(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Quit defending the man that landed us into recession,its not good for your health‎
[s]
iamrealdeji:
Quit defending the man that landed us into recession,its not good for your health‎
[/s]
iamrealdeji:
.I weep for you and your generation for falling so cheap for the lies from Liar Mohammed and co.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by project8(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Pavarottii:
If that's d only thing u saw there. Den u r a kid.
psycho
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by onimcee1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Stelvin101:

I don't need to define it. Let me give u an example. The ediot in ur profile pic with bare head like the azz of a silverback gorilla, who just quote me to define weakling is an example of weakling. Are u satisfied now or u want another example by illustration undecided
you gave a verbal definition of weakling; thumbs up. however, it is your practical definition that I got to comprehend more and I agree with it.
In sum, a weakling is that person who can not define the term or terms of his argument without being insulting.
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by ooshinibos: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2016
Pavarottii:

U really don't know that is one of his greatest achievements. Putting Nigeria b4 himself. If not go and read about the Biafra war, Rwanda Genocide, south Africa apartheid, Sudan civil war. Then u will know wat he meant about his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.
he did not put Nigeria first ..that's a lie , we all know why he stepped down ( a good move though , I respect him for that but that does not bring food to the table )
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by ooshinibos: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2016
gimakon:

You left nigeria years ago, I wouldn't rant like you,because I have sense of decorum. I also have left shores of Nigeria, stayed in Russia for sometime and came back home. So don't make it something of mockery like I haven't left shores of this land, do you understand.

Now you said you have left nigeria, fair enough, at least we boast of light now 24 hours on some parts, tho not all parts, but there is progress, courtesy of GEJ before APC and tinubu rigged him out of office.

GEJ built roads, at least fashola can testify to that.
GEJ created opportunity one way or the other, for jobs, gave loans to this people to start up few things like farm and the rest, Buhari came and suspended it.

The only thing someone as ignorant as you would hold against him was using his power to fight the north,hes a man of peace, he wanted to use force, Buhari came with ideology of "attack of boko haram,is an attack on the north" he didn't want to shed blood, he played coward... else my blood would have been shed as well as many others.

GEJ was the true hero of Nigerian democracy, even until he left. I respect him. You still wonna rant, you free and you can go to hell if you also choose.

Like I also said you are ignorant and follow hear say politics, don't say what you don't know.

Long live GEJ.

here we go another Nigerian celebrating mediocrity , after all your talk , we still do not have electricity
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by ooshinibos: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2016
gimakon:

You left nigeria years ago, I wouldn't rant like you,because I have sense of decorum. I also have left shores of Nigeria, stayed in Russia for sometime and came back home. So don't make it something of mockery like I haven't left shores of this land, do you understand.

Now you said you have left nigeria, fair enough, at least we boast of light now 24 hours on some parts, tho not all parts, but there is progress, courtesy of GEJ before APC and tinubu rigged him out of office.

GEJ built roads, at least fashola can testify to that.
GEJ created opportunity one way or the other, for jobs, gave loans to this people to start up few things like farm and the rest, Buhari came and suspended it.

The only thing someone as ignorant as you would hold against him was using his power to fight the north,hes a man of peace, he wanted to use force, Buhari came with ideology of "attack of boko haram,is an attack on the north" he didn't want to shed blood, he played coward... else my blood would have been shed as well as many others.

GEJ was the true hero of Nigerian democracy, even until he left. I respect him. You still wonna rant, you free and you can go to hell if you also choose.

Like I also said you are ignorant and follow hear say politics, don't say what you don't know.

Long live GEJ.

The antigraft agency has declared the GEJ wanted for criminal conspiracy, inflation of contracts, abuse of office, diversion of funds and embezzlement running into billions of naira..... in addition ,15million dollars was found in Patience Jonathan Skye bank account ..she confirmed it is hers , its was allocated for her medical bills ..gimakon that's interesting
Re: Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians by Pavarottii(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2016
ooshinibos:

he did not put Nigeria first ..that's a lie , we all know why he stepped down ( a good move though , I respect him for that but that does not bring food to the table )
Okay please tell me why he stepped down?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawal Daura Released From Custody, Passport Seized / Fubara Cancels Wike 10,000 Job, Promises Fresh Recruitments / Ebikabowei Victor "Boyloaf" Child's Dedication In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.