Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence (46081 Views)

Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) / Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) / Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by mightyhazell: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by mutvy: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Does Texas Governor have a residence in Awka? African rulers are useless. This is one of the reasons why naira is still bowing for dollar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by amanze15(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
legaxi:
So a governor in Nigeria has a residential house in Texas USA. Foolish electorate i hail you guys.
I have been waiting to see something like this, he made a lot of money working the finance industry, before he became governor, if someone with this profile "Governor Obiano began his banking career in 1981 at the First Bank of Nigeria before he left to join the services of Chevron Oil Nigeria Plc as accountant and rose to the position of Chief Internal Auditor. In 1989, he was one of the auditors that audited Texaco Refinery in Rotterdam, Netherlands.[6] In 1991, he joined the Fidelity Bank as Deputy Manager and head of Audit unit and rose to the position of Executive Director on October 2003".....can't own a house in the US what else do you need to do to get to such level

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by recievesense: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
Afonjas dey vex codedly

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Abbeyme: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
lol..

amanze15:
which snipers dey lokoja, oga calm down, no be yesterday one SAS soldier shot an ISIS soldier from one mile shocked which of them get that kind sophistication

cool cool
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by jaymdee(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
amanze15:
which king in which abroad, abegi, they look very humble, girl is not wearing some Peruvian hair looking like what chimamanda adiche envisages in an African woman,

Truly rich people don't wear hair extensions
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by amanze15(m): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
jaymdee:

Truly rich people don't wear hair extensions
this can be debatable, only if I can bring up a phot of the world famous Dj cuppy with her "natural hair"

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by mailmitch(m): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
All ths awa govnors tht like foreign con3s more thn their own con3. After whn dey cme bck nw dey will nt evn do anythng to develop their own states,rather dey will turn a blind eye. Later dey will b telling me tht change begins wth me, imagne. So no place in Nigeria is gud enuf fr u guys to spend ur holidays nt evn Abuja or Obudu cattle ranch in calabar or worse no African con3 is gud enuf abi? U guys shld continue. Change begins wth me my foot

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by pippimp(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
yinkslinks:
abroad pics always fine and well quality. unlike naija pics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know why? They don't litter their streets nor dump refuse in drainages.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by attackgat: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
mutvy:
Does Texas Governor have a residence in Awka? African rulers are useless. This is one of the reasons why naira is still bowing for dollar.

Why will the Governor of Texas have a house in Awka when Nigeria cannot guarantee 24 Hr light, good road, portable water or adequate security? If you were Texan, would you go and build a house in such a place?

Obiano was living in this palatial residence enjoying his retirement having worked for many years in the Banking and Oil sector. Then Governor Peter Obi dragged him back to Nigeria and made him Governor.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
legaxi:
So a governor in Nigeria has a residential house in Texas USA. Foolish electorate i hail you guys for voting in such politicians and making them your Demi-Gods.

He was already living in the US before contesting the seat of governor of Anambra State.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Taryur3(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
The wife no fine...why? Oh my God kudos to Patience Jonathan... You go believe her make up for this kind pics
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by kcbomba(m): 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
How him picture take concer me naa
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by aresa: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
see life.... grin grin

Obingo don hammer with ugu shipment..... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by sevo(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Y d gap between the first and second pikin?abi nah only me notice am!!
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by otokx(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Have long since stopped being a supporter of politicians because they are all the same.

Buhari flies abroad for private relaxation, Wike does same, Fayose does same, Dino does same, Obiano does same, Ghostslapper does same, then they tell the masses to be patient.

Why can't they go and rest in their villages? Some of them only go to village when its time to vote.

PS their immediate families are mostly based outside Nigeria.
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by opsson(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
Na wa oooooooo
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by eitsei(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
RedCapChief:
Mazi Obiano was a topshot at Chevron Oil Nigeria and then Fidelity Bank for many years
I'm sure he can afford a house in Texas.

But if Ogbeni Ambode, a life long civil servant, has a house in Texas.
We will have to investigate
what about his salary as a governor for more than a year now?
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Lakeland4321: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
CuteTj:

With how much?

When the budget of Texas alone is bigger than the budget of the whole of Nigeria.

And despite the revelation above, we still compare America with Nigeria. The truth is there is no basis for comparing as them pass us by far.
Even the budget of Houston is bigger than Nigeria! They budget $3bn on roads alone annually while our ministry of works has less than N300bn annually that.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by otokx(m): 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
mailmitch:
All ths awa govnors tht like foreign con3s more thn their own con3, after whn dey cme bck nw dey will nt evn do anythng to develop their own states na war. Later dey will b telling tht change begins wth me, imagne. So no place in Nigeria is gud enuf fr u guys to spend ur holidays nt evn Abuja.u guys shld continue. Change begins. Wth me my foot

Don't mind those corrupt monsters.
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by ezeagu(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Honestly, if a so called leader is trying to help the economy, they would promote tourism by lodging in a part of their state. This is what people in civilised countries do, you would never see the former PM of the UK David Cameron holidaying in a house in Spain, Barack Obama goes to Hawaii only. Nigeria is just so tiring and the people who settle for such indiscipline don't make it any easier.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by ginggerxy: 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
legaxi:
So a governor in Nigeria has a residential house in Texas USA. Foolish electorate i hail you guys for voting in such politicians and making them your Demi-Gods.
. What abt if. He has the house b4 becoming a governor?
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by yinkslinks(m): 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
exactly bro. i just came back from abroad and it felt so good to see how neat they were. how did we get so dirty? grin grin grin grin grin
pippimp:

You know why? They don't litter their streets nor dump refuse in drainages.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by tit(f): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
will some kind texan go and whoose this drunkard a slap?
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by aresa: 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
amanze15:
I have been waiting to see something like this, he made a lot of money working the finance industry, before he became governor, if someone with this profile "Governor Obiano began his banking career in 1981 at the First Bank of Nigeria before he left to join the services of Chevron Oil Nigeria Plc as accountant and rose to the position of Chief Internal Auditor. In 1989, he was one of the auditors that audited Texaco Refinery in Rotterdam, Netherlands.[6] In 1991, he joined the Fidelity Bank as Deputy Manager and head of Audit unit and rose to the position of Executive Director on October 2003".....can't own a house in the US what else do you need to do to get to such level

You can not make any judgement or pronouncements about any man's finances or justifications about what they can or can not afford if you are not their accountant with detailed knowledge about their true earnings, their day to day financial obligations, their debt load and many many other variables..

Stick to the usual the NL blah bla and leave alone such pointless conclusions about other people's finances and capabilities...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by caracas: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
CuteTj:

With how much?

When the budget of Texas alone is bigger than the budget of the whole of Nigeria.

And despite the revelation above, we still compare America with Nigeria. The truth is there is no basis for comparing as them pass us by far.
Bigger than nigeria or africa
Not too sure but i think Texas economy is bigger than africa's.
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by flokii: 12:07am On Sep 13, 2016
Willie willie.. Ow Texas na cheesy

Make you copy better innovations come Naija o.. Not just to relax and forget ursef there
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by shaibu123: 12:43am On Sep 13, 2016
amanze15:
Obiano himself has made this statement before but why can't him copy those things in texas and implement them in Anambra state.He has nothing to lose
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by amanze15(m): 1:20am On Sep 13, 2016
aresa:

You can not make any judgement or pronouncements about any man's finances or justifications about what they can or can not afford if you are not their accountant with detailed knowledge about their true earnings, their day to day financial obligations, their debt load and many many other variables..

Stick to the usual the NL blah bla and leave alone such pointless conclusions about other people's finances and capabilities...

, "no matter what we talk about, we are talking about ourselves" probably you can go ahead and bring down Forbes and times websites because that's what they all do, I am a proud Anambrarian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow / Governor Ajimobi's Four Daughters Are Stunning!. / Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.