Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence (46064 Views)

Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) / Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) / Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Decryptor(m): 1:23am On Sep 13, 2016
Nice photo!

But that dog tho...is it that they take the dog from and back to Nigeria whenever they are travelling or the dog is a permanent resident of the Houston home? undecided

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Blue3k(m): 1:42am On Sep 13, 2016
Decryptor:
Nice photo!

But that dog tho...is it that they take the dog from and back to Nigeria whenever they are travelling or the dog is a permanent resident of the Houston home? undecided

I know your probably joking but yes you can take dogs on plan with you. They must be cagetd if you bring them. They can be checked in with logage or brought on plane like carry on (caged at all times).
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by aresa: 1:48am On Sep 13, 2016
[s]
amanze15:
, "no matter what we talk about, we are talking about ourselves" probably you can go ahead and bring down Forbes and times websites because that's what they all do, I am a proud Anambrarian
[/s]

Very meaningless..

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by preselect(m): 2:15am On Sep 13, 2016
agbotemi64:
Nigeria politicians and abroad are like .....

# abeg somebody help me include that popular pix on nairaland abeg!!

dont be deceived, those fine pix na due to high quality cameras. . . . abroad is not as lovely as it looks on camera, even the US sef, e get places wey I see for Bronx area of New York City, u go vomit grin grin grin , but CNN no de show that kind place for us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Amah70: 2:52am On Sep 13, 2016
Living big in Nigeria, having an escape house abroad.

Tell Obiano that one Nigeria is poison for his Igbo people, he will respond that you are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Amah70: 3:01am On Sep 13, 2016
RedCapChief:
Mazi Obiano was a topshot at Chevron Oil Nigeria and then Fidelity Bank for many years
I'm sure he can afford a house in Texas.

But if Ogbeni Ambode, a life long civil servant, has a house in Texas.
We will have to investigate

How many Texans or Americans come to buy house in Nigeria where the Obianos and Ambodes make up the political leadership class?
First thing a Nigerian politician does is buy house in America, Dubai, or Europe, so that any time Nigeria finally collapses, they shall run away abroad.

There is hardly any Nigerian politician who believes that Nigeria shall remain one and peaceful country.

But to divide Nigeria into more peaceful countries, the politicians in Nigeria say no.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by anonimi: 3:56am On Sep 13, 2016
basilo101:
he should turn Anambra to Texas

Do you think that Anambra people are ready to pay TAXES like they do in Texas and their government uses it to fix things such as good education for all their children?
For example, how many Anambra people/Nigerians are ready to pay taxes/tenement rates for their houses as he must be doing for that his residence in Texas?
No freebies in Texas oh! grin

[img]http://www2.ed.gov/nclb/overview/intro/presentation/Slide1.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by anonimi: 4:00am On Sep 13, 2016
Amah70:
How many Texans or Americans come to buy house in Nigeria where the Obianos and Ambodes make up the political leadership class?
First thing a Nigerian politician does is buy house in America, Dubai, or Europe, so that any time Nigeria finally collapses, they shall run away abroad.

There is hardly any Nigerian politician who believes that Nigeria shall remain one and peaceful country.

But to divide Nigeria into more peaceful countries, the politicians in Nigeria say no.

Thanks bro for telling it as it is.
It is sad that we continue hailing these leaders looters for doing patently stupid things with our money instead of making our place like the America, Dubai, Europe, South Africa etc that they throw in our face.
What effrontery? angry

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by anonimi: 4:07am On Sep 13, 2016
preselect:
dont be deceived, those fine pix na due to high quality cameras. . . . abroad is not as lovely as it looks on camera, even the US sef, e get places wey I see for Bronx area of New York City, u go vomit grin grin grin , but CNN no de show that kind place for us cheesy

Sir, what % of those Bronx-like places exist in the US compared to Nigeria?
Be honest.
How come Americans are not praying, fasting and queuing up for our visas and seeking to stay put by hook or crook in our own country?
Ordinary tap water we don't have in even posh areas of Nigeria making us drink borehole water with traces of our own shit. shocked
No!
Electricity sef na to supply by yourself with noisy, pollution generators.

Lawmaker scores Lagos Water Corporation low

A Lagos State lawmaker, Mr Saka Fafunmi, on Thursday expressed dissatisfaction at the performance of the state Water Corporation.

Fafunmi, a member of the Lagos State House of Assembly (LAHA), said in Ikeja that the corporation had not been able to justify statutory allocations to it.

The lawmaker, who represents Ifako-Ijaiye Constituency 1 at the assembly, spoke to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

He said that the corporation had the capacity to generate much fund internally through water rates but had relied solely on government funding because of poor performance.

'' Anyone that is using water will be willing to pay for it; the corporation has not been giving us water.

"Is there any new community that Water Corporation has given water? People depend on boreholes; even government estates have industrial boreholes.

"Why do we keep pumping money into an agency that does not give us the desired results?'' he asked.

He noted that the Adiyan Waterworks was located at Ifako-Ijaiye, where many of the residents had resorted to digging boreholes as a means of getting water.

''A lot of people are falling sick because they don't drink clean water.

''In the same compound, where you have sewage, is where you have a borehole.

''There is no way you can manage the sewage that it will not leak and pollute the water; everyone drinking such is drinking contaminated water,'' he said.

The lawmaker urged the corporation to increase water reticulation and supply to residents.

From: http://www.punchng.com/politics/lawm...rporation-low/

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/12/mai-ruwa.png?w=546[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3928528_screenshot20160702074507_jpegb6ef54648b853c62b9f490825c47c180

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Dshocker(m): 4:21am On Sep 13, 2016
legaxi:
So a governor in Nigeria has a residential house in Texas USA. Foolish electorate i hail you guys for voting in such politicians and making them your Demi-Gods.

He was a director in FIDELITY BANK & a BILLIONAIRE before he became a governor & where in our constitution does it state that a public office holder shouldn't acquire properties while in office,so far the money used wasn't of the tax payers money?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by anonimi: 4:32am On Sep 13, 2016
Dshocker:
He was a director in FIDELITY BANK & a BILLIONAIRE before he became a governor & where in our constitution does it state that a public office holder shouldn't acquire properties while in office,[/b]so far the money used wasn't of the tax payers money?

Can you please tell us the legitimate [b]salary of a governor or other public office holder in a country where minimum wage is N18,000
that can fund acquisition of multi-million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ houses abroad?
Can you please tell us if these politicians pay TAXES in our country as diligently as they do in the US etc?
How many houses do you think Obama owns worldwide?
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Dshocker(m): 4:38am On Sep 13, 2016
anonimi:

Can you please tell us the legitimate salary of a governor or other public office holder in a country where minimum wage is N18,000 that can fund acquisition of multi-million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ houses abroad?
Can you please tell us if these politicians pay TAXES in our country as diligently as they do in the US etc?
How many houses do you think Obama owns worldwide?
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

Oga no governor earns N18,000 as salary,or are they placed on minimum wag?....Make your findings.

Willie bought that house way before he became the governor
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by anonimi: 4:48am On Sep 13, 2016
Dshocker:
Oga no governor earns N18,000 as salary,or are they placed on minimum wag?....Make your findings.

Willie bought that house way before he became the governor

Looks like you do not understand simple English.

n a country where minimum wage is N18,000

How does the above equate to saying the governor earns N18,000
If you can't understand simple English, is it any wonder you cannot understand the finer issues of governance, public trust and ethics?
have you seen your Willie's personal income TAX returns before he became governor showing he could legitimately afford the house?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by anonimi: 4:51am On Sep 13, 2016
cofee:
Beat Traffik trip to Kajuru Castle on the 30th of September - 2nd October 2016, Reserve now call +2348181418197

Great idea to promote tourism and relaxation in our own country.
The German shield in the living room of the castle could be replaced with something from Nigeria.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by adeoba2008(m): 4:57am On Sep 13, 2016
Nice one to an amiable Governor
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by discusant: 5:13am On Sep 13, 2016
anonimi:

Sir, what % of those Bronx-like places exist in the US compared to Nigeria?
Be honest.
How come Americans are not praying, fasting and queuing up for our visas and seeking to stay put by hook or crook in our own country?
Ordinary tap water we don't have in even posh areas of Nigeria making us drink borehole water with traces of our own shit. shocked
No!
Electricity sef na to supply by yourself with noisy, pollution generators.

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/12/mai-ruwa.png?w=546[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3928528_screenshot20160702074507_jpegb6ef54648b853c62b9f490825c47c180

After about $1trillion gained from oil, no running water or electricity.

One Nigeria is pooooh -- shithole made by Oyibo to keep black race in shame.

The moment we realize that the three major ethnic groups with increasingly diverging value systems can't coexist in one country to make Nigeria develop, that is the moment humanity in today's Nigeria shall be saved the ordeals of one Nigeria.

Oyibo who made and keep one Nigeria now laugh at black African Nigerians who can't reason from their heads.

Obiano is sending us pictures from America, and so what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by discusant: 5:17am On Sep 13, 2016
cofee:
Beat Traffik trip to Kajuru Castle on the 30th of September - 2nd October 2016, Reserve now call +2348181418197

Kaduna tourism.
Are you sure Boko Haram is finally gone because Buhari a Muslim is in power? Lol
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by kkman(m): 5:21am On Sep 13, 2016
Gov Obiano, fix Umuezewala Road, near CKP, ihiala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 13, 2016
The wife be like:
Wife: honey did u wear my flip flop cos this one is tight on my feet
Willie: sorry dear, I for say, I mistakingly wore urs, was wondering why my feet was feeling loose inside this footwear like my thing did that time u had chichi newly.

Omo, the wife shoe size na like size 50, so I can only imagine how the other size go be
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 13, 2016
agbotemi64:
Nigeria politicians and abroad are like .....

# abeg somebody help me include that popular pix on nairaland abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by dachez20(m): 6:39am On Sep 13, 2016
Franchise21:
Cute... How I wish I can contact his daughter

This her no 08064420651
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 13, 2016
uzowulu8:
Believe me, Anambra is going to be like Texas...

when I become the Governor of Anambra state...
then wish anambra well bc i wonder wen u are gonna become the governor after odua; uba them ..or do u mean in ur next world??

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Franchise21(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2016
crotonite:
tah...pick race angry
Lol. Don't tell me u eyeing wat I'm eyeing
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Franchise21(m): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2016
Abbeyme:
hey,

That is why Yahaya Bello of Kogi state went to the prayer ground with masked Snipers!!!
What concerns Yahaya Bello with d love of my life? grin
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Franchise21(m): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2016
yinkslinks:
you must have a gold and digger to get to her grin grin grin grin grin
Gold and digger I have; but silver spoon I gat not grin
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by breakeven: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2016
naijafella:
3 children only? Boy,girl and puppy!
You want him to have a football team abi. Well some of us prefer it small and simple not the batallion some of us Have that are born troway. Apology to mama peace. grin
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Franchise21(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2016
dachez20:

This her no 08064420651
Lol... I hope this ain't ur contact or a fake digit? I'll give it a try to
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by CzarChris(m): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2016
CuteTj:

With how much?

When the budget of Texas alone is bigger than the budget of the whole of Nigeria.

And despite the revelation above, we still compare America with Nigeria. The truth is there is no basis for comparing as them pass us by far.
Infact, God bless you exceedingly for what you wrote up there. I hate comparison with passion, we should talk about improving our lot, get creative with whatever we have as resources and develop. But someone will compare Nigeria with America. For heaven's sake, the American budget for 2016 was in trillions of dollars and that of Nigeria was about 6trillion. Now do the conversion with our exchange rate, then you'll see that we truly dey kindergarten compared to such countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) / Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable / "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.