Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,499 members, 7,850,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence (46082 Views)

Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) / Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) / Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Klinee: 7:36am On Sep 13, 2016
why can't he turn Anambra to Texas? why can't he stay here in Anambra with his family?
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by josemine(m): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2016
after enough stealing
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by pussyhunter9: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2016
madridguy:
Person wey work suppose get time to relax. Gov. Obiano I salute you for your hardwork unlike my brother for Kogi attending Eid prayer with snipers grin
Madridguy , na Ebira you be?
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by NaijainTexas: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2016
mutvy:
Does Texas Governor have a residence in Awka? African rulers are useless. This is one of the reasons why naira is still bowing for dollar.

Although I see the point you're trying to make, I have to disagree slightly. If you truly believe American (other western, UAE, Asian) leaders do not own homes in other countries (or even have their families/children based or educated there), you are gravely mistaken. You just are more aware of the Nigerian leaders doing it, so you assume the practice is exclusive to them.

Trust me on this one, I know.

The Obianos live in a nice humble home here in Houston, doesn't even compare to the palatial homes in Nigeria or even in the really affluent parts of Houston. I've been to their home. If he already had a home here and his children attended schools here before his foray into politics, is he supposed to sell off his properties and relocate everyone back to Anambra because of his job?

See, your statement would be stronger had he been a politician before he bought a home in Houston. This tells you he has seen and experienced other urban systems and aims to bring his knowledge back to his homeland in efforts to improve it. He could've just stayed in his Houston home and ignored it all.

What you see here is a man who took time off to go and visit his family at his previous home instead of some expensive vacation to Dubai, France, or some island. What is the problem here?

I know things are difficult in Naija, but I swear, some of you overhype the idea of being in the States.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by madridguy(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2016
No.

pussyhunter9:

Madridguy , na Ebira you be?
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by iamrealdeji(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Nigga looks so boyish at 61. One wouldn't know he's that old. That's black men for you

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by ddjay: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2016
madridguy:
Person wey work suppose get time to relax. Gov. Obiano I salute you for your hardwork unlike my brother for Kogi attending Eid prayer with snipers grin
wit dia guns full of otapiapia
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by anonimi: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2016
CuteTj:
With how much?

When the budget of Texas alone is bigger than the budget of the whole of Nigeria.

And despite the revelation above, we still compare America with Nigeria. The truth is there is no basis for comparing as them pass us by far.

I wonder how much the budget of Singapore is and it rivals the best of the western world in many areas.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by richG: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2016
naijafella:
3 children only? Boy,girl and puppy!
wicked grin
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by charlesditro: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2016
Mrsprof:
That dog Sha.
you go like switch place with am abi?
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Thobiy(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2016
dainformant:
good for them...
Lovely
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by grodt999: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2016
Let me guess, his salary paid for the house
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2016
aresa:
see life.... grin grin

Obingo don hammer with ugu shipment..... grin grin

grin grin grin Onya ara
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Franchise21(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2016
dachez20:

This her no 08064420651
Abeg, which number u gv me cos I'm not seeing Miss Obiano on my whatsapp list. Instead am seeing another family grin
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by kenoz(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Cool
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Qualer: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
grodt999:
Let me guess, his salary paid for the house

stop guessing stupidly.. not everyone in politics is a crook.. Obiano - like PeterObi before him - were already directors of financial institutions before becoming governors - you can tell from their tenures that they were already rich men and well-versed in administrative matters!
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by brovkhovich: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dey say obiano his doing for anambra yet his family cannot stay in anambra make loud noise
Many state in different countries are building cities here
We re build 2bed room hospital that will employ 6ppl god they watch o na
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Dshocker(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
anonimi:

Looks like you do not understand simple English.

How does the above equate to saying the governor earns N18,000
If you can't understand simple English, is it any wonder you cannot understand the finer issues of governance, public trust and ethics?
have you seen your Willie's personal income TAX returns before he became governor showing he could legitimately afford the house?

My friend go and sit down
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by oyinkinola: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
...but this compound is too large for five family members!
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by grodt999: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Qualer:

stop guessing stupidly.. not everyone in politics is a crook.. Obiano - like PeterObi before him - were already directors of financial institutions before becoming governors - you can tell from their tenures that they were already rich men and well-versed in administrative matters!

NO, my monkey friend...everyone in Nigerian politics is indeed a CROOK!
If you are not a crook, you are a supporter of crooks, for crooks and by crooks!
I personally will not join ANY political parties in Nigeria because it is littered with crooks
You cannot get a nomination to anything in Nigeria without some sort of crookery! No one will let you become a governor when they can nominate a crook for returns!

Go ask Chris Ngige what happened to him when he tried to renege on a crooked arrangement to make him Governor, he ended up becoming a crook himself just to blend in!
The system is crooked on both sides of the isle!
Every Governorship, presidency, local government chairman and councillor is controlled by a quota and a godfather, Buhari had to become crooked to get elected!!!

What a naive prat you are not to realize the obvious!
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by shaibu123: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
Klinee:
why can't he turn Anambra to Texas? why can't he stay here in Anambra with his family?
My dear,God bless you.
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by amanze15(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Very meaningless..
so says the person who wants me to be ordinary
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by solutionguide(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
STATE OF OUR NATION

Nigeria is no longer funny..

Exchange rate is N420 to $1.

Bank interest rate is 33%.

Minimum wage is N18k.

Fuel price is N145.

Kerosene sells at N220...

Jobs are being lost in hundreds of thousands...
We May Soon Stop Paying Civil Servants – CBN Alerts Nigerians.. So, Civil servants are no longer sure of their salary...

Oil workers are been layed off...

Banks are retrenching staff...and Many Nigeria's new generation bank is still bitter that their salaries and that of many staff were slashed by the management due to economy recession...

Your uncle that promised you job is not even sure of his own...

Thousands of graduates passing out every year from Universities, Polytechnics, College of Education to get which job? Refuse to be a stay-at-home graduate.

Subscribe to Financial Independence...... It is not late to start now.

Get This FREE REPORT That Shows You How To Make Extra Income In Nigeria During This Economic Recession;

Download Here - https://app.box.com/s/fym2v441guhtlw30sps5siahao1em2vo

You will be glad you did a few weeks from NOW.
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Franchise21:
Lol. Don't tell me u eyeing wat I'm eyeing
de girl set wink
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by eposho: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
NaijainTexas:

Although I see the point you're trying to make, I have to disagree slightly. If you truly believe American (other western, UAE, Asian) leaders do not own homes in other countries (or even have their families/children based or educated there), you are gravely mistaken. You just are more aware of the Nigerian leaders doing it, so you assume the practice is exclusive to them.

Trust me on this one, I know.

The Obianos live in a nice humble home here in Houston, doesn't even compare to the palatial homes in Nigeria or even in the really affluent parts of Houston. I've been to their home. If he already had a home here and his children attended schools here before his foray into politics, is he supposed to sell off his properties and relocate everyone back to Anambra because of his job?

See, your statement would be stronger had he been a politician before he bought a home in Houston. This tells you he has seen and experienced other urban systems and aims to bring his knowledge back to his homeland in efforts to improve it. He could've just stayed in his Houston home and ignored it all.

What you see here is a man who took time off to go and visit his family at his previous home instead of some expensive vacation to Dubai, France, or some island. What is the problem here?

I know things are difficult in Naija, but I swear, some of you overhype the idea of being in the States.

You talking crap, pure sh/it.
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Franchise21(m): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
crotonite:
de girl set wink
Go and search for ur State Gov'nor's daughter. Leave Obiano's own for me
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Franchise21:
Go and search for ur State Gov'nor's daughter. Leave Obiano's own for me
i from awka south...she is mine go search some where else!!! angry
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Franchise21(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
crotonite:
i from awka south...she is mine go search some where else!!! angry
Me na Aguleri... lol
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Qualer: 1:22am On Sep 14, 2016
grodt999:

NO, my monkey friend...everyone in Nigerian politics is indeed a CROOK!
If you are not a crook, you are a supporter of crooks, for crooks and by crooks!
I personally will not join ANY political parties in Nigeria because it is littered with crooks
You cannot get a nomination to anything in Nigeria without some sort of crookery! No one will let you become a governor when they can nominate a crook for returns!

Go ask Chris Ngige what happened to him when he tried to renege on a crooked arrangement to make him Governor, he ended up becoming a crook himself just to blend in!
The system is crooked on both sides of the isle!
Every Governorship, presidency, local government chairman and councillor is controlled by a quota and a godfather, Buhari had to become crooked to get elected!!!

What a naive prat you are not to realize the obvious!

oh, i don't need to ask him. you are saying the truth... since you were there and personally brokered all the deals and negotiations!

bar-room deluded fuckwit! cool
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by NaijainTexas: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2016
eposho:

You talking crap, pure sh/it.

no.. I'm actually not. It's just that you're not intelligent enough to understand reasoning so you insult it to make yourself feel better.

The bitterness in your heart won't let you grasp logic.

Have a good day ma'am
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Franchise21:
Me na Aguleri... lol
shocked your culture forbids inbreeding you can't marry a girl from your villa tongue. you better start looking another place cause you hv automatically disqualified... cheesy
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Franchise21(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Where u hear dat one from?
crotonite:
shocked your culture forbids inbreeding you can't marry a girl from your villa tongue. you better start looking another place cause you hv automatically disqualified... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow / Governor Ajimobi's Four Daughters Are Stunning!. / Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.