Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala (49094 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) / Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by smellingmenses: 4:59am On Sep 13, 2016
naijafella:
Overused tyre...mtchew
unused and never to be used apparition

10 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 13, 2016
Madam, on behalf of APC, and well meaning Nigerians, please we are begging you to honor us if called upon to serve..

In your time, you did we'll, compared to this Kemi we have now, always looking lost at the helm of affairs.. Dollars has turned to gold, rice now is bigger than minimum wage. Common groundnut oil is beyond the reach of many..

Madam, we are sorry, you are indeed a technocrat..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

[s]High crude prices made us the world largest economy. . Not her[/s]

Typical afonja and useless excuses. When Buhari came in and economy was faltering, they said it's because of low oil price, that oil price has fallen to paltry $30 per barrel. OK...we gave them benefit of the doubt, however oil price had since..over 8 months now recovered and stabilized over $50 a barrel yet the economy worsened...in fact doubled in severity as we are now in recession heading into depression. When they realized that this is not due to oil price but gross incompetence, they ran and hid...we didn't hear from them for months. Now this diabolical afonja have resurfaced again... citing the same lame oil price excuse again, do you have shame at all?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Pidggin(f): 5:08am On Sep 13, 2016
nobilis:
Really??
The YouWin that served as an avenue for embezzling funds?

How much did you save in Nigeria's time of abundance? Because you were at the helm of her finances when her main and virtually, only, export, crude oil, was sold for the highest price ever in the history of the world.

Where is the FG's share of the ECA?

What did you people do with the economy when Nigeria was in her time of plenty?

HungerBAD, how many monikers do you have? grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by sevenhundred(m): 5:20am On Sep 13, 2016
nobilis:

This your response is part of what is the problem with Nigeria.
Inability to separate your emotions and sentiments from reality.

I neither hate nor love Okonjo-Iweala.
The questions I asked are valid questions any right-thinking Nigerian should be asking.

But obviously, we are so shallow-minded that we fail to hold our leaders, both past and present, accountable for their actions. We are so petty that we wear our emotions and sentiments on our sleeves and allow our politicians to sway us by mere words.

Well, we get the leaders we deserve sha.
i love your idea but am not comfortable with the phrase "we are" not everybody that have low thinking.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by IVORY2009(m): 5:29am On Sep 13, 2016
Liability:
That prosti.tute, kemi should step down as finance minister. Let competent hands handle our economy abeg. Not okonjo but others to free us from this cesspit.

I no wan abuse buhari today

Nigeria is blessed with lots of great economist who could have help pilot the economy beyond wat it is today, but politics is killing the nation, people like Bisman Rawani, of Financial derivative.....

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by DONCHRIS9: 5:36am On Sep 13, 2016
Nigerians self...she simply said that others should be given the chance to serve the country.. zombies every where
youths are complaining that same old faces are seen in every government... let's get it straight

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by borntosuccess(m): 6:06am On Sep 13, 2016
wise woman, no wise person would lyk to serve to under somebody dat does not know his left or right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Oche211(m): 6:37am On Sep 13, 2016
Sorry madam, there is absolutely nothing u can do. So the president nd the nation won't waste her precious time calling u cos it will be a waste.
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:43am On Sep 13, 2016
Liability:
That prosti.tute, kemi should step down as finance minister. Let competent hands handle our economy abeg. Not okonjo but others to free us from this cesspit.

I no wan abuse buhari today
You are a woman, you shouldn't have any business calling another woman a prostitu.the, haba. You don't have to like her or speak well of her.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by MalcoImX: 6:44am On Sep 13, 2016
Donsamie:
Pls help if u can,we need some one like u to help save the economy.
Did she save herself talk less of the economy. Kidnappers were kidnapping her parents and Ngozi and Co. were kidnapping the economy.
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by pinkguy(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2016
U have already write ur name on gold book pls dont accept to write its on mud (buhari AKA bura yayin wari)

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by kettle84(m): 6:53am On Sep 13, 2016
devilmaycry:
u did be suprise ... Am still baffled that she hasn't been caught of fraud yet
because she was not fraud lent. she is not the typical naija breed that oozes corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by EternalTruths: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

High crude prices made us the world largest economy. . Not her

You talk without thinking through.

If crude oil made our economy the largest in Africa, why didn't it make Saudi Arabia economy the top 5 largest economy in the world.

I repeat it here.

You are from the SW because no sane Igbo thinks like u

13 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by EternalTruths: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2016
saint7000:

Typical afonja and useless excuses. When Buhari came in and economy was faltering, they said it's because of low oil price, that oil price has fallen to paltry $30 per barrel. OK...we gave them benefit of the doubt, however oil price had since..over 8 months now recovered and stabilized over $50 a barrel yet the economy worsened...in fact doubled in severity as we are now in recession heading into depression. When they realized that this is not due to oil price but gross incompetence, they ran and hid...we didn't hear from them for months. Now this diabolical afonja have resurfaced again... citing the same lame oil price excuse again, do you have shame at all?

That guy is a disgrace to his tribesmen.

Imagine him saying it was high oil price that made Nigerian economy the largest in Africa angry

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Abilitya: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2016
Let's try and be clinical in our analysis, if we are using oil prices as an economic indices to judge an administration. Have we considered the pros and cons? if fuel price should get to £200 today, with this kind of govt in place, how do you source for forex. this will translate to higher domestic price and we should know the band wagon effect that this will have on the economy. so give or take let's give honour to whom honour is due.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by truthspeaks: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2016
How com u r not also blaming Amaechi ur yeye transport minister for dragging the then FG to court over sharing the ECA money wch wld hv bn a source of savings for us. Seems u zombies enjoy telling half-truths.
nobilis:
Really??

How much did you save in Nigeria's time of abundance? Because you were at the helm of her finances when her main and virtually, only, export, crude oil, was sold for the highest price ever in the history of the world.

10 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2016
The moment you are hungry and expectant to hear from your president and all you can hear is him blaming the past administration while promising paradise whereas you are still hungry...

Madam don't disturb yourself over matters in this country, I agree with you that you can in as a technocrat and not as a politician, so right now Apc and his cohorts are still doing politics and campaigning and not actually leading.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by truthspeaks: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2016
grin grin Wen Buhari has ate all his vomit abt subsidy removal, Gej's agric plan, devaluation, borrowing from IMF and wat not? He ll further disappoint u by calling dis woman. So any faith u r still having in dis govt will be tagged living in self-denial
sarrki:
Madam , you won't even be called to serve

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by chigoizie7(m): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2016
Don't dent ur image oh.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by decub: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2016
nobilis:
Really??

Oga, if you do not know about YouWIN, please do not criticize it. Yes, some people were believed to have embezzled money through the programme, same thing that happens in every programme but I've got 3 friends who employed 6 graduates on average under the same programme. Do not believe all that you hear!

7 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by EternalTruths: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2016
decub:

Oga, if you do not know about YouWIN, please do not criticize it. Yes, some people were believed have to embezzled money through the programme, same thing that happens in every programme but I've got 3 friends who employed 6 graduates on average under the same programme. Do not believe all that you hear!

He knows the truth but denials it out of ethnoreligious hate

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by todayboy: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2016
Hold the president incompetent buhari and kemi responsible okonjo she is past

nobilis:

This your response is part of what is the problem with Nigeria.
Inability to separate your emotions and sentiments from reality.

I neither hate nor love Okonjo-Iweala.
The questions I asked are valid questions any right-thinking Nigerian should be asking.

But obviously, we are so shallow-minded that we fail to hold our leaders, both past and present, accountable for their actions. We are so petty that we wear our emotions and sentiments on our sleeves and allow our politicians to sway us by mere words.

Well, we get the leaders we deserve sha.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by muri4mig(m): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2016
Lie Muhammed should attack this greedy fellow abeg. What nonsense! You ruin our economy yet, u have the guts to child d govt that want to clean the mess u left behind. Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by phemmie06(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2016
When you're there they complain how can we be borrowing but now they are doing the same thing.
I am very sure APC will still use PDP policy, but they are trying to do so slowly for people not to notice. Instead of them to bite the dust, forget about the shame and use their policy to safe the nation.
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by mogentle(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2016
Madam Zero political will, no one needs your service. You are world Bank and IMF stooge.
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by ceeethru(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Dear mummy Okonjo iweala, this dummy headed almajiri president obviously needs your help and expertise advice. pls, If they consult you, do the needful biko. I know his fellow illiterates supporters will still be ranting nonsense especially the uneducated ones like him. Rubbish!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng / Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend / Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.