Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala (49110 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) / Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2016
what nonsense. Of course you wouldn't want to. Everyday, Godwin emiefele is constantly confronted with the results of the brazen looting that occurred under his watch. Our PowerPoint book cooker and nyumber massager does not have the stomach to be faced everyday with the results of the perfidy she presided over.
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by olajizz01(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2016
nobilis:

What did she do to make Nigeria the largest economy in Africa? Nothing.
Which of her policies drove Nigeria to the top of African economic landscape? Just mention one.

Like I said earlier, she presided over the economy when crude oil sold for the highest ever price in human history. Crude oil is Nigeria's main and only export. So why won't Nigeria be the largest economy in Africa in that period. Na Jazz

She might be the best economist Nigeria will ever see but still I ask, what did she do with Nigeria's economy in Nigeria's time of abundance?
Even while she is lamenting her hand being forced to share the monies in the ECA, what did she do with the FG's share?

Valid questions that sentimentalists won't dare ask.
You don't need to be wasting your energy on these people,sentiment has beclouded their sense of reasoning most esp. the so called SE and SS people.If u tell them that Nigeria will have been sold to south sudan or somalia had it been their clueless ogogoro son was in the helms of affair by now,but they wont believe u because they only have fish brains.
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by kettykin: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2016
Delegate:

When Jona was in power and Yoruba were marginalise nobody was opening the book of lamentations like this.

Just to answer your question if Igbo think they are being cheated in Lagos they should go back to Ebonyi.

If Mikel,Iheanacho nd CO are not proud of representing Nigeria like you thought They can go ahead and represent Somalia... We have a lot of Nigeria athletes nd football players representing other nations.

Soludo,Nnaji,Iweala, can keep there advice .... this is a country of over 180 million population maybe 135million without igbo

Did any Yoruba want to secede and was stopped or begged .if Yoruba at any time feel oppressed or marginalised then what are they waiting for
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Febcom(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2016
nobilis:
Really??
The YouWin that served as an avenue for embezzling funds?

How much did you save in Nigeria's time of abundance? Because you were at the helm of her finances when her main and virtually, only, export, crude oil, was sold for the highest price ever in the history of the world.

Where is the FG's share of the ECA?

What did you people do with the economy when Nigeria was in her time of plenty?

View your Google to find details of this information you lack
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Qualer: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2016
nobilis:

This your response is part of what is the problem with Nigeria.
Inability to separate your emotions and sentiments from reality.

I neither hate nor love Okonjo-Iweala.
The questions I asked are valid questions any right-thinking Nigerian should be asking.

But obviously, we are so shallow-minded that we fail to hold our leaders, both past and present, accountable for their actions. We are so petty that we wear our emotions and sentiments on our sleeves and allow our politicians to sway us by mere words.

Well, we get the leaders we deserve sha.

you get the leaders you deserve because people like you are quite daft and out of it.
If you were not shallow minded and had the ability to do some little research, you wouldn't need to ask the stuppid questions you were asking in the first place!
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by muhamadnur: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2016
mazimee:

Channel your frustration to your president and his dumb incompetent ministers.
Your hatred won't change anything about her.
attimes i even began to think that africans brain is more monkish and different than that of the white or is it the alcohol you take that corrupted you upstairs, this woman and jonagoat looted nigeria dry but u still support them, yes buhari right nows economy is a mess but dnt say no word until 2019 then we compare and decide who is the clueless one. "Stealing is no ....... what god damn it may jonagoat rot in ....
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by francisbiz: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2016
Kwamecron:
No body ever miss her in nigeria... They render nigerian to this state.. With enbezzument.... Thief.... Shame... Shame.... Shame.... Shame.......
But in her time dollar wasn't N425 and rice wasn't N25K!!
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by NairaMaster1(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2016
devilmaycry:
u did be suprise ... Am still baffled that she hasn't been caught of fraud yet
Because she is not. The fraudulent ones are now in APC and are operating free.
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by mjay26(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2016
nobilis:

The questions I asked are valid questions any right-thinking Nigerian should be asking.

But obviously, we are so shallow-minded that we fail to hold our leaders, both past and present, accountable for their actions. We are so petty that we wear our emotions and sentiments on our sleeves and allow our politicians to sway us by mere words.

oga right thinker, u are asking question 2 some1 who has answered several, what u should be asking instead trying 2 humilate her should be what efforts has the present minister who lack expirience in the field have done instead there spend months in laying blame like you are doing now oga commot 4 road, just drink water pass........
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Billygee2u: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2016
Donsamie:
Pls help if u can,we need some one like u to help save the economy.
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Obumorji(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2016
mazimee:

Channel your frustration to your president and his dumb incompetent ministers.
Your hatred won't change anything about her.

Don't mind All diz frustrated pigs. Buhari can not and will never hurt any hair on her body! U just shud get busy! Ndi IGBO mma ihe! We get sense for bag! I know how foolish the yoruba's and hausa's feel right now after voting buhari! Truth is the IGBO race will always survive.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Billygee2u: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2016
devilmaycry:
exactly ...well spoken .... Walahi this woman should be caught for embezzlement.
the afonjas and the northerbokos will never like good people because of ethnic and tribal begotery.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by GMbuharii: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2016
nobilis:

noice maker
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by fabuloz1(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Oche211:
Sorry madam, there is absolutely nothing u can do. So the president nd the nation won't waste her precious time calling u cos it will be a waste.
What are you saying? For her to make such public statement simplifies that there is pressure within her cycle to come serve the nation. But she has made it clear that,we have other technocrats that can oversee the helm of affairs in nigeria and should be given opportunity. So,you can't be at the comfort of your house to know what's going on in govt related issues

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by GMbuharii: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2016
nobilis:

What did she do to make Nigeria the largest economy in Africa? Nothing.
Which of her policies drove Nigeria to the top of African economic landscape? Just mention one.

Like I said earlier, she presided over the economy when crude oil sold for the highest ever price in human history. Crude oil is Nigeria's main and only export. So why won't Nigeria be the largest economy in Africa in that period. Na Jazz

She might be the best economist Nigeria will ever see but still I ask, what did she do with Nigeria's economy in Nigeria's time of abundance?
Even while she is lamenting her hand being forced to share the monies in the ECA, what did she do with the FG's share?

Valid questions that sentimentalists won't dare ask.

if only u know how irritating u are!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Armstrong34(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2016
pls dis hatred BTW d Afonjas n igbos is getting too much...DAT is y we r still suffering till date...pls we shld go bak n watch d movie BAFANA BAFANA.....no tribe is superior or inferior to d oda....we all need ourselves to b great once again..... pls let's comment reality n not sentimentally or b tribalistic...thank u

though am an Igbo dudecheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by vislabraye(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2016
nobilis:
Really??

How much did you save in Nigeria's time of abundance? Because you were at the helm of her finances when her main and virtually, only, export, crude oil, was sold for the highest price ever in the history of the world.

She saved funds. Pls ask the greedy governors why they sued the FG to share the ECA. Those bastard governors are still in one position or the other in this new dispensation. She did her work. QED.
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Nwaguy24: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2016
Abeymills:
She has said it all as u grow older u speak less bubuhari an old clueles dullard tyrant who talks carelessly yeye govt
APC are already made grand parents dt kip making noisy promises witout effect,,I tire 4 dem since lst year

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2016
nobilis:
Really??

Sometimes, I get tired replying some silly comments here...no offense

1)That you failed or had no viable idea doesn't make YOUWIN an avenue for embezzlement... People with verifiable, veritable and viable ideas were selected and given loans... Don't call or insult others because you failed or lack ideas...

2)Ask Your governor and LGA chairmen what they did with their allocations from FG...They were allocated from same fund...

3)FG share of ECA was used for such glorious and laudable projects like PRESSID, YOUWIN etc...and he built more roads than any government in our history so far... Including other projects like railway etc...

Channel your frustration rightly bro...
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by GMbuharii: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

High crude prices made us the world largest economy. . Not her

are you guys now saying until there 'high crude price' nigeria can never attain that largest economic status again? So in real life,you can only do something for ur lifoe nly when things are fine and until then u only just sit down and suck,huh?
Smh,naija is doomed...especially with people like you around.
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by GMbuharii: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2016
noblezone:
Madam,
it is in by ur best interest to keep quiet about Nigeria.
The people you think you served will love to have your head on a platter.

They are too blinded with hate to see any good thing in you.

Focus energy on the forth coming South East Economic Summit, we are coming there to listen to you, to learn from you and to put to use whatever we can glean from your experience.

I am.sorry to say this madam, your type do not belong to Nigeria!
right noblezone..i wish God will grant the east emancipation today.
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by okven: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2016
God bless you Mrs okonjo, oya afonjas
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by okven: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2016
God bless you Mrs okonjo?
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by GMbuharii: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2016
Oche211:
Sorry madam, there is absolutely nothing u can do. So the president nd the nation won't waste her precious time calling u cos it will be a waste.
it would be a waste of her precious time to serve under a monumental dullard..
Ur name sounds benue,talking about waste,how far are you coping withe the 'unwasting' fulanis?
God will bless ur life with enuff buhari..
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Vokians(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Her advice is needed if it will save the dwindling economy.
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Delegate(m): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2016
kettykin:

Did any Yoruba want to secede and was stopped or begged .if Yoruba at any time feel oppressed or marginalised then what are they waiting for

You are just fill with hatred
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by kelly72: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2016
devilmaycry:
exactly ...well spoken .... Walahi this woman should be caught for embezzlement.

I assume u know where the States kept their own share of the ECA
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Sammye(m): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2016
should madam K. Adeosun be what Okonjo-Iweala is less, Nigeria should by now singing good bye to Economic Recession. PMB needs her brain or her like this time not a bunch of amateurs and Lawyers
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Delegate(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Armstrong34:
pls dis hatred BTW d Afonjas n igbos is getting too much...DAT is y we r still suffering till date...pls we shld go bak n watch d movie BAFANA BAFANA.....no tribe is superior or inferior to d oda....we all need ourselves to b great once again..... pls let's comment reality n not sentimentally or b tribalistic...thank u

though am an Igbo dudecheesy

You don't want to be tribalistic but you use Afonja for Yoruba after which yhu made use of plain Igbo to qualify your own tribe instead of IPod yooot or Ugandan
indeed you are not tribalistic
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by TheAlchemist: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2016
sarrki:
Madam , you won't even be called to serve

Let me correct you, Madam would surely be called to serve in Kuje Prison!
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by jelal007(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2016
Madam,go take a nap. No one is gonna call u to serve. U served under the most corrupt regime in nigeria's democratic history only 2 start saying crap that there was no political will 2 save our wealth. Why didn't u resign wen u saw no political will? Na only una want mk e take the heat.
Re: Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2016
devilmaycry:
u did be suprise ... Am still baffled that she hasn't been caught of fraud yet
seriously baffled. Both Efcc and Icpc are not discharging their duties effectively.
This woman should have been the number 1 target before Diezan Maduekwe followed suit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hoodlums Block Oshiomhole’s House With Trucks / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo / 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.