Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

Virgins & Pride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins & Pride (666 Views)

"Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgins & Pride by Ephramed(m): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2016
well am not saying being a virgin is bad infact it's great.But what get's to me is that SOME of them all they have to offer in RELATIONSHIP/MARRIAGE is their VIRGINITY after that nothing.
1. some of them are very rude and very lazy.they have no intention of learning.
2. those that insult others, remain in that status because they have no opportunity of socializing, given which they might be worst than those non-virgin.
3. you that have faced the worst temptation and still come out clean is not a guarantee to insult others that failed. temperament differs.
AND IF THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO OFFER IN UR RLXSHIP/MARRIAGE IS UR VIRGINITY. I PITY THAT UNION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgins & Pride by chris2face(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2016
What is this one saying?!!
Re: Virgins & Pride by Ephramed(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2016
chris2face:
What is this one saying?!!
YOU NEVER MEET RUDE PERSON BEFORE I.E WHY
Re: Virgins & Pride by firstking01(m): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2016
Most virgins are just virginously foolish.
Re: Virgins & Pride by JoyChinwe22(f): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2016
Not a nice thing to say.
Re: Virgins & Pride by JoyChinwe22(f): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2016
Ephramed:
well am not saying being a virgin is bad infact it's great.But what get's to me is that SOME of them all they have to offer in RELATIONSHIP/MARRIAGE is their VIRGINITY after that nothing.
1. some of them are very rude and very lazy.they have no intention of learning.
2. those that insult others, remain in that status because they have no opportunity of socializing, given which they might be worst than those non-virgin.
3. you that have faced the worst temptation and still come out clean is not a guarantee to insult others that failed. temperament differs.
AND IF THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO OFFER IN UR RLXSHIP/MARRIAGE IS UR VIRGINITY. I PITY THAT UNION.
dont generalize
Re: Virgins & Pride by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2016
very funny
Re: Virgins & Pride by Ephramed(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
JoyChinwe22:
dont generalize
I didn't, i always say "SOME" cos they are exceptions.
Re: Virgins & Pride by sinaj(f): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Issorite
Re: Virgins & Pride by demzylahot(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
lilyqueen:
very funny
babe, I know you ain't proud

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Classic Examples Of Relationships 'MUMUNESS' In Nigeria / Won Bleep Ha / When Your Partner LOSES Interest In YOU.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.