Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help (67292 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Hbuyosh(m): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
iamrealdeji:
This is the first time I'll be seeing a fine girl in Kenya. The babe get bad hips too and slim waist

Meet Kenya's president's daughter?

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Hbuyosh(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
iamrealdeji:
This is the first time I'll be seeing a fine girl in Kenya. The babe get bad hips too and slim waist
Aaaw, aint this just about the mooooost pretty cop in the continent of Africa? She's Kenyan. I am sure you'd commit a crime just to get her to arrest u!

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by iamrealdeji(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hbuyosh:
Aaaw, aint this just about the mooooost pretty cop in the continent of Africa? She's Kenyan. I am sure you'd commit a crime to get her to arrest u!
wow,I never knew you have pretty girls in Kenya. These 2 girls are so delicious. I feel like drinking them. But how come the wayward girls in Kenya are ugly and look dirty cos I only see the wayward club girls and sex freaks on the news
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
photos of during the planning and the day of the proposal

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Hbuyosh(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
iamrealdeji:
wow,I never knew you have pretty girls in Kenya. These 2 girls are so delicious. I feel like drinking them. But how come the wayward girls in Kenya are ugly and look dirty cos I only see the wayward club girls and sex freaks on the news
Are the wayward ladies in Nigeria always good looking? Arent there ugly pipo looking pipo in Nigeria?
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by iamrealdeji(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hbuyosh:
Are the wayward ladies in Nigeria always good looking? Arent there ugly pipo looking pipo in Nigeria?
you know,in Nigeria,there are still pretty wayward girls that happen to be wayward because of our bad economy. Poverty. But,honestly,what I see on the news makes me feel like most Kenyans are sex addicts,freaks and very wayward people. And I don't know if its true because STD and HIV is rampant in Kenya than any country in the world
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
iamrealdeji:
women in langata women prison (kenya)

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by luorquay: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Erniehorla:
undecided commön wish me well, nothing is impossible

He might be around now and u still delaying waiting for 'future' hubby. Grab the available one and make the future present now!!!
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Hbuyosh(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
iamrealdeji:
you know,in Nigeria,there are still pretty wayward girls that happen to be wayward because of our bad economy. Poverty. But,honestly,what I see on the news makes me feel like most Kenyans are sex addicts,freaks and very wayward people. And I don't know if its true because STD and HIV is rampant in Kenya than any country in the world
You need to read the stories in those blog pages with an open mind, and treat some of those stories with a pinch of salt. Is it possible that all these 44million Kenyans are actually, as u have said "wayward"? Stop stereotyping pipo like that.

Do u know that some of those stories reported are actually made up? The bloggers, both in Kenya and Nigeria make up stories to drive up traffic to their blog pages.
Yeah, there are a lot of ero.tic stories coming out from Kenya, both true and made up, but that doesn't in anyway mean that Kenyans are generally immoral.

Regarding the rates of HIV/Aids and other STD cases being the highest in Kenya than in the any other country in the world.....are u kidding me? That's according to whom? HIV?AIDS prevalence rate in Kenya is only about 6%, out of the total population of 44milloion. Granted, 6% is rarther high, but not anywhere near the world's highest.
Read the following exhaustive report about countries with highest HIV/AIDS cases Here

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Hbuyosh(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
iamrealdeji:
what I see on the news makes me feel like most Kenyans are sex addicts,freaks and very wayward people.
The global media paints Nigerians as scammers, drug dealers, corrupt, violent, pimps, prostitutes etc.......Am I supposed to then generalize all Nigerians as villainous, on what? On the basis of what the world media says? I wouldnt be fair to u, the upright Nigerian. It cant be true that all Nigerians, all 180million of them engage in some criminality or another.

I refuse to be immersed into stereotyping other pipo like that.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Mikylopez(f): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
At least, good news for once from Kenya.

Nice one
ain't u goan propose?
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by iykekelvins(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mikylopez:
ain't u goan propose?
Do you want to be the mother of my unborn kids?
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Mikylopez(f): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
dahs 2010
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by timsonpreye(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Erniehorla:
cheesy now this is Unique!

Future hubby u must propose to me on the moon oh grin so our own will be OVER UNIQUE grin
don't worry honey I have heard u grin
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by iykekelvins(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mikylopez:
dahs 2010
I am not understanding
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Mikylopez(f): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
I am not understanding
propose well joor
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Laveda(f): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
iykekelvins:

Hmmm
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by iykekelvins(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Laveda:

Hmmm
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by iykekelvins(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mikylopez:
propose well joor
I no sabi..
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Mikylopez(f): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
I no sabi..
oya na lemme look for some 1 else
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by iykekelvins(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mikylopez:
oya na lemme look for some 1 else

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Localamos(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
Erniehorla:

Future hubby u must propose to me on the moon oh grin so our own will be OVER UNIQUE grin

You go wait taya.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Hbuyosh(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
[size=30pt]To all of u saying Kenyans are ugly, that u have never seen any good looking Kenyans, this for ya all.....[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Hbuyosh(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
More beautiful Kenyans

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hbuyosh:
[size=30pt]To all of u saying Kenyans are ugly, that u have never seen any good looking Kenyans, this for ya all.....[/size]
stop stressing yourself because of a few trolls,who just want to upset you

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by SHOCK7(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
Erniehorla:

First,'re you that fine? wink
Erniehorla:

First,'re you that fine?
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Erniehorla:

wake up!!!!!
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by SHOCK7(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
suzan404:
this is unbelievable shocked.......so something good can even happen in Kenya....... shocked lipsrsealed
hello Suzan!
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
the only thing that is endemic in kenya is the massive natural upholstery of their ladies which tends to be inversly proportional to their reasoning
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Erniehorla:

Noted kiss
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by sagir1994(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
So Kenyans dey fine like this
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by niverah(f): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
These days people put more thought and effort into proposals and pre wedding shoots than the actual marriage....i do hope the efforts don't stop.. Congrats to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Very Young Nairalander Wedding Pictures Breaking The Internet / Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos / Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.