Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,155 members, 7,852,946 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come (967 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More / 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come by labush2: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2010
Please, kindly offer your opinion sincere opinion on to me regarding this.

I once had a girl friend with whom i shared intimacy with. The relationship has long ended and she is married now. Currently i also have a girl friend whom i intend to marry.

My problem is that lately we started talking(I and My Ex). At first I tried to keep it as just friends as possible. However, lately she started talking about the good times we both shared and the chemistry we had. To cut it short, she told me i was the only one who has ever made her experience orgasm.

And is currently suggesting we have a taste of what we used to share as she claims am the only one who has ever made her feel like a woman!

though i have kept this to myself, I wish to solicit your candid opinion on this.
Re: That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come by kokoye(m): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2010
- errm, that would be called cheating.

Put yourself in her husband's shoes.

you will not be able to resist this kinda urge.

RUN
Re: That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come by MurphyG1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2010
U mean u want us to advise u to bleep sm1elses wife?
Re: That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come by Zaynee63: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2010
just picture another ur girl's ex doing dt wf her and judge 4 urself
Re: That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2010
This na temptation, with a little confusion,
Re: That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come by LeStylo: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2010
U no dey shame sef. U go gree make someone renew memories with ur beautiful fiancee?! Abeg comot for road joor! kpshew!
Re: That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come by sevule(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2010
Oga RUUUUNNNNN for your life. There is absolutely nothing to discuss take to your heels!!!!
Re: That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come by dre11(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2010
//Ok, i heard u//

When next she ask u tell her u need her husband permision 2 bleep her.
Re: That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come by InkedNerd(f): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2010
@OP: Stay away from her, she's to no good. If you had a wife, would you want her to do the same to you?
Re: That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come by Omolola1(f): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2010
Poster, It would be very bad of u to sleep wiv dat woman, tell her off!
Re: That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come by Yorisb: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2010
Murphy G:

U mean u want us to advise u to bleep sm1elses wife?

I wonder oh! *smh*
Re: That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come by iice(f): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2010
You get a gold star! You've made one more female feel like a woman rollz eyez
Re: That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come by Jolomsguy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2010
All of them say so, she is definately lieying just to get a feel of you again, she be "Oloju kokoro" odo ko,

Please dont try it oh!

(1) (Reply)

After Marriage, Should The Husband Decide The Couple's New Place Of Worship? / Erotic materials And Relationships:equation Revealed. / My True Love Is A Virgin: Now That I Know Am Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.