Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (38573 Views)

Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) / Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by IBROHIM: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
G
leisuretym:
I left PH because of things like this, those guys are animals, this is a prove!
they are Christians na! Let them do their work! It's in their DNA!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
JewelRegi:

What is d definition of Christianity?

It's simple. A corrupted version of Islam, corrupted by Christians through altering the correct teachings of Jesus may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
leisuretym:
I left PH because of things like this, those guys are animals, this is a prove!

I concur
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by JewelRegi(f): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

It's simple. A corrupted version of Islam, corrupted by Christians through altering the correct teachings of Jesus may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.

I dnt need to argue wit u, it's clear to everyone which is a scam (Christian or Islam) including you but u can't accept d fact I guess it's pride. I can see your limitation about your religion. Go read the people vs mohammad

May the LORD have Mercy on your soul till resurrection morning AMEN!!
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by leisuretym: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
What do you mean by they are christain?
Are you alright?
IBROHIM:
G they are Christians na! Let them do their work! It's in their DNA!
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Cletus77(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
FriendChoice:
The wickedness this Christians from the south are making should never go unpunished... You broke in to someone house kill him and get away. Do you own his life. God will handle the case if not here, then hereafter.

The child have no mom at the time she needed her much.

come dont call christians do i know whether ot may be a Moslem?.....BE WARNED! angry
FriendChoice:
The wickedness this Christians from the south are making should never go unpunished... You broke in to someone house kill him and get away. Do you own his life. God will handle the case if not here, then hereafter.

come dont call christians do i know whether ot may be a Moslem?.....BE WARNED!
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
donsaint2:
kindly don't quote me ever again. Thanks
E dey pain abi? Hahahahsh
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Bonuwa: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
God wll expose who is behind dis
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Cletus77(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Am sorry for her, but to conclude the whole matter here, just ten letter words "INSECURITY"
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by gowaga68: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
youmour:

If you are taking it there this definitely look like an Islamabad signature
I can see where you use for reasoning.
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by henryadex(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
The mark on the fore head of the deceased indicate she belongs to a very powerful cult if yes may she rot in hell for eternity
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by entrepreneurmic: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

MY FRIEND LET ME EDUCATE U. HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE KILLER IS A CHRISTIAN? DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD CHRISTIAN? TO B A CHRISTIAN MEANS TO B CHRIST-LIKE( FOLLOW D STEPS OF JESUS CHRIST) SO ANYONE THAT IS CLAIMING TO B A CHRISTIAN & IS COMMITING HAVOC IS NOT A CHRISTIAN. DO U KNOW THAT JESUS TOLD HIS FOLLOWERS TO PRAY FOR THE GOOD OF THEIR ENEMIES & EVEN GIVE THEM FOOD & WATER. A TRUE CHRISTIAN WILL NEVER CAUSE ANY HARM TO ANY ONE. LOVE FOR EVERYONE IS ONE QUALITY OF A TRUE CHRISTIAN. MAY GOD B A PILLAR TO THAT FAMILY.
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Ghost447(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

How did you know it was a Christian who murdered her? Who told you all the people in Rivers state are Christians?
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Thobiy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Too bad
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Cblessing(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
How garden city is gradually becoming Rivers of blood!
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by glossy6(f): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
phygo89:
The heart of men are evil

Plead my cause, O LORD, with those who strive against me.

Fight against those who fight against me.

Amen!

And save us from the snare of the Fowler and noisome pestilence

Ghost447:
How did you know it was a Christian who murdered her? Who told you all the people in Rivers state are Christians?

Una get mb to waste sha
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by DonCortino: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
mutvy:
Rivers of blood state.Capital city is called Port Holocaust, where human lives mean nothing. Be expecting the wrath of God.

Check ur stats the crime/murder rate is highest in lagos state.
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
rasojie:
PH self

Bro if u have been in portacult before u go Tire for South south struggle... and prefer to go west or North...
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

I can authoritatively say it dat u dnt hv anytin in dat tin u call head. Hisses

Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Rivers state of Blood. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:36am On Sep 14, 2016
Death in delta
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 14, 2016
onward4life:

Bro if u have been in portacult before u go Tire for South south struggle... and prefer to go west or North...
i have been here for two weeks now, and i do hear all sort of bad news, and for the first time in my life, i witnessed a live shootout between the police and God knows who, along omoku street,just behind the police station. folks here, have little or no value for life. Jah guide us !
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Dannychukz(m): 6:35am On Sep 14, 2016
This is sad.
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2016
rasojie:

i have been here for two weeks now, and i do hear all sort of bad news, and for the first time in my life, i witnessed a live shootout between the police and God knows who, along omoku street,just behind the police station. folks here, have little or no value for life. Jah guide us !

Since Aluu4 I nofit 4give rivers ppo. Aromate like 20 aleast full every wherever electric pole dey for ph. Secondary school student they fly red banner inside school. Uniben as a whole them know born any student well make him bang signal inside yard.

Pot her cult would be a bit relevant 2me if they use her oil to fight polio and encourage mass marriage in Nigeria.
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 14, 2016
onward4life:

Since Aluu4 I nofit 4give rivers ppo. Aromate like 20 aleast full every wherever electric pole dey for ph. Secondary school student they fly red banner inside school. Uniben as a whole them know born any student well make him bang signal inside yard.

Pot her cult would be a bit relevant 2me if they use her oil to fight polio and encourage mass marriage in Nigeria.
@Pot her cult ; lol, u funny
Lazy ass madafuckkers na ddem dey hia. carry dtin for head like govt work
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2016
Chai, look at the marks on her forehead. Is she a member of a cult group.? undecided
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bigfather(m): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

And what has religion got to do with this ? Na so una go dey cause unnecessary eish ! Was it mentioned in the report that she was killed by a christian ? mtcheewwwww
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by LasPlagas: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
According to psychologists,this level of aggression shows that the assailants had a personal vendetta to settle with the man. Since they didn't meet him at home,they transfered it on the woman. So sad. Their day is coming too.
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by armadeo(m): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
You'll just be on your own and sebody would be planning to take your life .

It is well. This will never be our portion in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Durbaubal682: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Eowriand389: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Herinn330: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Killing An Antelope In Bauchi Game Reserve. Photo / Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) / Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.