Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,059 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Angry Nigerians Blast Buhari To Return Nigeria To Where He Met It in 2015- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Nigerians Blast Buhari To Return Nigeria To Where He Met It in 2015- Pics (4215 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post / 8,300 Petition UK To Return Nigeria’s Stolen Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Buhari To Return Nigeria To Where He Met It in 2015- Pics by Thisis2raw(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
einst3in:
Angry ibos is better caption.
wat abt de Igbos?
Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Buhari To Return Nigeria To Where He Met It in 2015- Pics by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Make una leave Baba alone... He is doing his best.....
His best will surely ruin Nigeria..
And soon, this cage built by slave traders will tumble down.
What more can I ask of

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Buhari To Return Nigeria To Where He Met It in 2015- Pics by cckris: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
einst3in:

[size=20pt]Even Hausas are crying under Buhari
[/size]

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Buhari To Return Nigeria To Where He Met It in 2015- Pics by ddippset(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
only brainless and clueless people make such comments. at a time when all oil based economies in the world are crying someone is making such irresponsible and retarded comment. and the wailers are applauding. the only oil based countries who are not suffering today are the ones that saved a lot during their oil boom but we squandered everything and they are making such stupid comments as return Nigeria to where it was. you need to tell Jonathan to direct dasuki and co to return everything or if its easier just return oil to 140 dollars. idiiots¡

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Buhari To Return Nigeria To Where He Met It in 2015- Pics by kel5000(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
einst3in:
yorubar have always been sissies.suferring n smiling

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Buhari To Return Nigeria To Where He Met It in 2015- Pics by izombie(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
I laff in chichiwa.
Buhari can't return nigeria to what it was. Buhari only knows how to destroy. Check his records.
Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Buhari To Return Nigeria To Where He Met It in 2015- Pics by harizonal123(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
Odiqua very simple #BringBackOurNigeria
Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Buhari To Return Nigeria To Where He Met It in 2015- Pics by flokii: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
einst3in:

You sef see am shey?
Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Buhari To Return Nigeria To Where He Met It in 2015- Pics by flokii: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
kel5000:
yorubar have always been sissies.suferring n smiling

Point of correction, Yorubas are wise, prudent, loving and accommodating.. A gesture whc sadly most of you dnt deserve

We dnt practice hate or follow crowd blindly (d last election results shows it)

We are conservative and do not blame others wrongly... And many more

Yorubas are d ones still keeping this country which d Hausas know & respect.. what other Southerners fail to acknowledge..
Let me clear ur doubts once and for all.. Had it been GEJ performed to expectation and didn't allow himself get used, no amount of Tinubu or OBJ will make him lose SW. Yeah! We dnt celebrate failure
Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Buhari To Return Nigeria To Where He Met It in 2015- Pics by amaechi1: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Please, God I know your thought for Nigeria is not thought of evil, but to move us to a better state. If our wishes are to be temporary answered, one would appreciate if you return them back to era when Boko haram was running riot in North east and central. When people are not sure if they would go back home to meet their love one. God, please I know you love us so much, but if it would be possible return them to that era of one day one bomb, the days of nyanya bombing, Maraba catholic church bombing. The era when looting was done with impunity and customs officer do go to dubai for weekend. God please, return them to era when the office of NSA was looters ATM.
However Almighty, I know you will not answer these prayer, because you would not want us to behave live the Israelis, I mean the true Isrealis in the bible not those parading themselves as jews, while they behave like philistine. Who wish to go back to egypt. May that not be my portion.
Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Buhari To Return Nigeria To Where He Met It in 2015- Pics by asadokie: 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
amaechi1:
Please, God I know your thought for Nigeria is not thought of evil, but to move us to a better state. If our wishes are to be temporary answered, one would appreciate if you return them back to era when Boko haram was running riot in North east and central. When people are not sure if they would go back home to meet their love one. God, please I know you love us so much, but if it would be possible return them to that era of one day one bomb, the days of nyanya bombing, Maraba catholic church bombing. The era when looting was done with impunity and customs officer do go to dubai for weekend. God please, return them to era when the office of NSA was looters ATM.
However Almighty, I know you will not answer these prayer, because you would not want us to behave live the Israelis, I mean the true Isrealis in the bible not those parading themselves as jews, while they behave like philistine. Who wish to go back to egypt. May that not be my portion.

oh please.
Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Buhari To Return Nigeria To Where He Met It in 2015- Pics by mhizAnnie(f): 1:49am On Sep 14, 2016
Is it not change u pipo are looking for? U'll not only get the change but "balance" as well angry
Re: Angry Nigerians Blast Buhari To Return Nigeria To Where He Met It in 2015- Pics by payosehtor(m): 7:00am On Sep 14, 2016
einst3in:
exactly what I was opening the thread to say. wander what this set of people achieve form hate. closed

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari To Host West African Leaders In Abuja Today / Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) / Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.