Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) (6569 Views)

Somebody Make Me Their Boyfriend, Man Says After This Hairstyle. PHOTOS / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by marvelck: 6:01am On Jan 15, 2017
This one naija girls are now showing off their boyfriend on social media since this year started... wink I salute your courage, love and commitment to your boo and your relationship. Cos its a known fact that most girls usually find it difficult to do such, due to obvious reasons wink

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by donbrowser(m): 6:08am On Jan 15, 2017
It is a stupid act that should be discouraged. If you guys don't end up together, you will keep uploading pics of many guys abi?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Lionbite(m): 6:08am On Jan 15, 2017
You sha use style show off your boo abi? Weldone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by dingbang(m): 6:10am On Jan 15, 2017
My girlfriend refers me to her friends as " one guy like dat wey I sabi'".. I don't think she has ever told anyone of dem her relationship status yet I have exposed her to my niggas about her...

Some girlfriends sha

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by femolacqua(m): 6:11am On Jan 15, 2017
It's a gamble.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Kondomatic(m): 6:18am On Jan 15, 2017
It's madness to show off your boyfriend/girlfriend on social media.

I can't do that in this age of cheating and lies where your girlfriend is yours only when you're mounting her.

You may show off a sister who's double dating you and a cultist, you know too well that the psycho will track you down to sacrifice you to the god of sex.

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by herlarho(m): 6:30am On Jan 15, 2017
its very bad. i cant do dat o
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by okwyee(m): 6:30am On Jan 15, 2017
dingbang:
My girlfriend refers me to her friends as " one guy like dat wey I sabi'".. I don't think she has ever told anyone of dem her relationship status yet I have exposed her to my niggas about her...

Some girlfriends sha
My nigga she no wan spoil her other paroles by disclosing her relationship status to her friends!
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 15, 2017
donbrowser:
It is a stupid act that should be discouraged. If you guys don't end up together, you will keep uploading pics of many guys abi?

You couldn't have said it better, good morning

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by dingbang(m): 6:34am On Jan 15, 2017
okwyee:

My nigga she no wan spoil her other paroles by disclosing her relationship status to her friends!
when she said it consecutive times, it just dawned on me dat she only wants me to reveal our rship to my friends but she won't do same.... I remember first time I told someone dat she is a friend in her presence, later in d night she now asked me so what are we..

Well I will just continue to keep quiet, Lord knows I still don't trust her completely
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by okwyee(m): 6:37am On Jan 15, 2017
dingbang:
when she said it consecutive times, it just dawned on me dat she only wants me to reveal our rship to my friends but she won't do same.... I remember first time I told someone dat she is a friend in her presence, later in d night she now asked me so what are we..

Well I will just continue to keep quiet, Lord knows I still don't trust her completely

Okay bro...
Just use ya head, use it well! (Y)
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by samtee37(m): 6:43am On Jan 15, 2017
Because... HOLES ain't loyal
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by ademasta(m): 6:45am On Jan 15, 2017
Avadella comman see o
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by barackodam: 6:51am On Jan 15, 2017
dingbang:

Hear talk undecided what are you?

While she were telling her friends you're just one guy like that, she didn't reason what you were, when you kon do your own, she kon dey speak grammar......

Fish brain angryangryangryangryangryangry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:54am On Jan 15, 2017
dingbang:

Some girlfriends sha
na so girls life be.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:56am On Jan 15, 2017
well, i dont think its a good idea. Tho i do flaunt ladies on fb at times, but the way i do, you'll think they are my friend or relative
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Nutase: 7:08am On Jan 15, 2017
Bcoz u guys are unstabl.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Medunah: 7:13am On Jan 15, 2017
donbrowser:
I share the same thoughts.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by donbrowser(m): 7:19am On Jan 15, 2017
Medunah:

I share the same thoughts.....
Tiny23:

You couldn't have said it better, good morning
I hope all these girls quoting me can see my signature wink
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by ikp120(m): 7:23am On Jan 15, 2017
This op must be a kid o angry You should have sat to integrate and differentiate the consequences of such childish act. Some girls have dated up to 5 guys, so how will you feel seeing new faces on her social media account who she claims to be her boo? undecided

Abeg I don't even wanna see any girl post any pic of me on social media
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Mskrisx(f): 7:51am On Jan 15, 2017
Cus even ya boo garra a boo...a boo! a boo! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2017
donbrowser:

Why date someone you can't end up with? If both of you fall out , isn't it right you hold your head high and say I dated this person in the past, but it didn't work out between us.

I think the problem is our hypocrisy. We like to chop and clean mouth. Many people (both sexes ) have numerous sex partners, so who would they upload? Others have dated and slept with many people they are ashamed of themselves. Many Nigerian girls are virgins by day and hoes by night. Quick to condemn and judge others, but living a red light district lifestyle, codedly. I see them liking your posts. Gone are the days when emphasis is on virginity, so why form to be chaste if you are not?

My advise? Don't date who you can't marry if the chips are down. Don't date who you are not proud of. Stop the deception.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by tobidipity(m): 8:21am On Jan 15, 2017
U wan make market spoil
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by ouzo1(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2017
dingbang:
I remember first time I told someone dat she is a friend in her presence, later in d night she now asked me so what are we..

U for tell her say,we are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator na

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2017
donbrowser:

I hope all these girls quoting me can see my signature wink

what about your signature?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by knightsson: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2017
donbrowser:

Mr Nairaland 2017 or 4017?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by knightsson: 8:39am On Jan 15, 2017
Nutase:
Bcoz u guys are unstabl.
Because babes ain't loyal instead.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by donbrowser(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2017
Tiny23:

what about your signature?
Mr Nairaland 2017
knightsson:

Mr Nairaland 2017 or 4017?
2017 grin
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by knightsson: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2017
donbrowser:
Mr Nairaland 2017 2017 grin
I Rest My Case!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by ednut1(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2017
crap. will only do it after we are engaged
Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by ramdris(m): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2017
Mtcheew!

Re: Why Are Most Girls Afraid To Show Off Their Boyfriend On Social Media(photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2017
donbrowser:
Mr Nairaland 2017 2017 grin

oh! what are you bringing to the table?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine / Define This Situation And Do Something About It. / Share Your Ghost Stories Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.