Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( (2142 Views)

Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! / If I F.uck Ceec, She Will Humble- Joroolumofin Reader Speaks / Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
No pigin today grin

My friend PETER is married, did his wedding February this year, i was best man grin, i chop plenty rice cheesy even buy blender self for them as gift, they were doing love love up and down grin grin

last week, i with chatting with a friend TEGA cool and he was like one of his controls sent him pictures of her grin, i was hailing him, calling him boss, we continued chatting on friday asin sept 9 2016 , i went to see him and we gisted from women to money, to me and my wahala grin grin , then i was looking for songs to collect from his phone, cause he is always having latest jams,after taking the ones i like, i went to pictures and they were so many girls, so i was just playing around with pictures, when some make sense i will ask him, he will give me the babe gist, then i saw a someone that looked familiar, i didn't want to believe it, i asked him

TEGA;oboy na my new catch be that, i never chop am yet!
EFCC;wow small world
TEGA; wetin you know the babe?
EFCC; this babe got married febuary this year
TEGA;its a lie
EFCC; see their wedding pictures na {showing him my phone]
TEGA; na your guy? girls wicked oooo
EFCC; na my guy like you broda
TEGA; i don even kiss am self, we don dey talk for months, she no even mention marriage, she dey send me pictures of her naked sometimes, i suppose chop am na me dey dull since

TEGA AND PETER are my friends but they have never met each other at all

TEGA wasn't even around for the wedding , I call PETER and went to his house i couldn't eat cause my mind and body was weak, every time his wife holds her phone, i will just be hating her more angry angry angry ,after a while he walked me and i was scared to say anything cause i was scared about what he will do, the guy too like fight sad , i now gisted him the story as i am telling you so sad , and i asked, if its him what will he do? embarassed and he said that he will have to catch her red handed that he cant just use chat to conclude that women too dey play, i say ok ooo,
i got home and we continued the gist, later i was like baba na you be the guy, he called me, and i explained well, said he wants to meet TEGA, i dey fear fight so, i had to invite both to my place, PETER first then TEGA , TEGA came first out of fear, hid in my room and PETER arrived, after testing his mood and singing up and down that TEGA hasn't slept with his wife, i called TEGA , everyone come quiet sad , no greeting nothing, i like play but i no fit even crack joke self lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

PETER;How long?
TEGA; 4months{ was humble}
PETER; have you met her?

they don meet before even kiss but i say make my guy no talk that one

TEGA; no
PETER; i want to read all the chats and everything

before my TEGA could move i quickly grabbed the phone go went to meet PETER, he read it close to 5 times , now said that he wants to catch her red handed, this na guy wen be say normally his head dey hot, LOVE DEY HUMBLE PERSONooooo
we now all agreed to a plan that the TEGA will invite her to a hotel and he will burst her, EFCC things

2days later my guy said she has agreed to meet him at a hotel, she told PETER that she wants to make her hair, he refused to give her money cause he was angry but because of say her head they the waka she said she will use her own money, she left the house to the fake saloon and my guy called that he is coming to carry me EFCC THINGS, we got to the hotel before her! we no even know where she go, when she arrived at the hotel, according to PETER that was not the cloth she wore leaving the house, as she cat-walk shocked wan enter the reception,

my guy lost it angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

came down from the car and started shouting, like play like play, film start , the girl said that she came to sell clothes to a customer that he should not disgrace her, that the woman is waiting, i just weak, PETER start to they cry, the other guy was calling cause he didn't know what was happening outside, PETER'S wife was like the lady is calling stop disgracing me, PETER said give me the phone, his WIFE refused, he grabbed her neck said he will kill her, i try drag my guy i collect blow for eye, TEGA came out and when he came to meet me and asked why we changed the plan, the girl realised and started shouting its the devil shocked , i just hold my swollen eye dey look am angry , PETER say him go end the marriage!
LOVE CAN HUMBLE ANYBODY sad sad
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Too bad for them

1 Like

Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by oluwalewis(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Too bad for them
wise words from the queen herself. M sowie to have replied ur pm late sexy queen
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
oluwalewis:

wise words from the queen herself.
M sowie to have replied ur pm late sexy queen
wise words cheesy which kind goat being be this abeg carry your yeye self comot here
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by chris2face(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Chai May this kind of girl Never cross our path Amen
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
officialEFCC:
wise words cheesy which kind goat being be this abeg carry your yeye self comot here

As you talk am,love dey humble person na
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin what is all these harassment na? grin
oluwalewis:

wise words from the queen herself.
M sowie to have replied ur pm late sexy queen
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Synzu(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
oluwalewis:

wise words from the queen herself. M sowie to have replied ur pm late sexy queen
What's "wise" about her comment

My nigg, you just took asslicking to a whole new level! grin

1 Like

Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
Word of advice EFCC.
Don't ever get between couples, even if you knew allow your friend burst his wife himself.
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by oluwalewis(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
Synzu:

What's "wise" about her comment

My nigg, you just took asslicking to a whole new level! grin
Boss, u r soundin disappointd bt u r missin sth
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Synzu(m): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
oluwalewis:

Boss, u r soundin disappointd bt u r missin sth
LOL. No biggie, I think I just got the joke grin
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by oluwalewis(m): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Synzu:

that's the spirit brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Flexherbal(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hmmmmmm!
I settle down read the story. You try.
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tiny23:

As you talk am,love dey humble person na
you grin
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Flexherbal:
Hmmmmmm!
I settle down read the story. You try.
thanks i greet you migwo
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by oluwalewis(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Synzu:

Aw far boss
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
sigh...

very sad indeed, I can't marry someone I didn't date up to 2years

it's me not you
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Synzu(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
oluwalewis:

Aw far boss
Tight. How your side?
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by IamNawty(f): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hateu2
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by zeezeegal(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
why she marry wen she never ready to settle down... Some gals sef dy make men run for marriage.
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
IamNawty:
Hateu.2
Bestie.
What's up
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Eowriand389: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by IamNawty(f): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
HateU2:
Bestie.
What's up
m good ojare. U scarce gan ooo
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by IamNawty(f): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
Eowriand389:
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
IamNawty:
m good ojare. U scarce gan ooo
abi Na you scarce oo. Chai ore, it has been raining since morning ooo and it's still raining. What's up biko
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by IamNawty(f): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
HateU2:
abi Na you scarce oo. Chai ore, it has been raining since morning ooo and it's still raining. What's up biko
eeya.. Bad weda lol
Ehen ore, Ave bn mentioning Olihistic upandan ooo and he is ignoring.. Pls help me mention him too Biko.. Dat stuff nah
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
IamNawty:
eeya.. Bad weda lol
Ehen ore, Ave bn mentioning Olihistic upandan ooo and he is ignoring.. Pls help me mention him too Biko.. Dat stuff nah
I will send something to you on the other side.
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
officialEFCC:
No pigin today grin

My friend PETER is married, did his wedding February this year, i was best man grin, i chop plenty rice cheesy even buy blender self for them as gift, they were doing love love up and down grin grin

last week, i with chatting with a friend TEGA cool and he was like one of his controls sent him pictures of her grin, i was hailing him, calling him boss, we continued chatting on friday asin sept 9 2016 , i went to see him and we gisted from women to money, to me and my wahala grin grin , then i was looking for songs to collect from his phone, cause he is always having latest jams,after taking the ones i like, i went to pictures and they were so many girls, so i was just playing around with pictures, when some make sense i will ask him, he will give me the babe gist, then i saw a someone that looked familiar, i didn't want to believe it, i asked him

TEGA;oboy na my new catch be that, i never chop am yet!
EFCC;wow small world
TEGA; wetin you know the babe?
EFCC; this babe got married febuary this year
TEGA;its a lie
EFCC; see their wedding pictures na {showing him my phone]
TEGA; na your guy? girls wicked oooo
EFCC; na my guy like you broda
TEGA; i don even kiss am self, we don dey talk for months, she no even mention marriage, she dey send me pictures of her naked sometimes, i suppose chop am na me dey dull since

TEGA AND PETER are my friends but they have never met each other at all

TEGA wasn't even around for the wedding , I call PETER and went to his house i couldn't eat cause my mind and body was weak, every time his wife holds her phone, i will just be hating her more angry angry angry ,after a while he walked me and i was scared to say anything cause i was scared about what he will do, the guy too like fight sad , i now gisted him the story as i am telling you so sad , and i asked, if its him what will he do? embarassed and he said that he will have to catch her red handed that he cant just use chat to conclude that women too dey play, i say ok ooo,
i got home and we continued the gist, later i was like baba na you be the guy, he called me, and i explained well, said he wants to meet TEGA, i dey fear fight so, i had to invite both to my place, PETER first then TEGA , TEGA came first out of fear, hid in my room and PETER arrived, after testing his mood and singing up and down that TEGA hasn't slept with his wife, i called TEGA , everyone come quiet sad , no greeting nothing, i like play but i no fit even crack joke self lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

PETER;How long?
TEGA; 4months{ was humble}
PETER; have you met her?

they don meet before even kiss but i say make my guy no talk that one

TEGA; no
PETER; i want to read all the chats and everything

before my TEGA could move i quickly grabbed the phone go went to meet PETER, he read it close to 5 times , now said that he wants to catch her red handed, this na guy wen be say normally his head dey hot, LOVE DEY HUMBLE PERSONooooo
we now all agreed to a plan that the TEGA will invite her to a hotel and he will burst her, EFCC things

2days later my guy said she has agreed to meet him at a hotel, she told PETER that she wants to make her hair, he refused to give her money cause he was angry but because of say her head they the waka she said she will use her own money, she left the house to the fake saloon and my guy called that he is coming to carry me EFCC THINGS, we got to the hotel before her! we no even know where she go, when she arrived at the hotel, according to PETER that was not the cloth she wore leaving the house, as she cat-walk shocked wan enter the reception,

my guy lost it angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

came down from the car and started shouting, like play like play, film start , the girl said that she came to sell clothes to a customer that he should not disgrace her, that the woman is waiting, i just weak, PETER start to they cry, the other guy was calling cause he didn't know what was happening outside, PETER'S wife was like the lady is calling stop disgracing me, PETER said give me the phone, his WIFE refused, he grabbed her neck said he will kill her, i try drag my guy i collect blow for eye, TEGA came out and when he came to meet me and asked why we changed the plan, the girl realised and started shouting its the devil shocked , i just hold my swollen eye dey look am angry , PETER say him go end the marriage!
LOVE CAN HUMBLE ANYBODY sad sad
but why he blow your eyes na,,,,,,,,,okay na you help tega chop blow ,,,gud,,,,,he will forever be grateful to you

1 Like

Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Countrygirl(f): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Interesting story
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by hertz9te(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
this is scary mehn
Re: Love Will Humble You ****TRUE STORY :( by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
hertz9te:
this is scary mehn
my brother tire thats life for you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Girls Who Love Fish Lesbian? / Dating: U Don't Know Me Yet Response From Ladies What Next For Guys? / Man Grabs His Bae's Bum Bum In A Prewedding Photo,nigerians React(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.