Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Wierd S**xual Fantasies By Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wierd S**xual Fantasies By Girls (1516 Views)

Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? / Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wierd S**xual Fantasies By Girls by funpaddy007: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Meen!! I learnt something new this hols. I met a big bum chick on Saturday and we decided to have sex on Monday
With my pants down and my 9inch Rod in my hand, this girl did a strange thing. She removed her clothes, exposing the biggest bum you will see this month and grabbed a belt. She ordered me to flog her bum very hard before we could have sex!!! shocked she claimed it turns her on. I agree with her cos the sex was Amazzzzzzzzzing!!!!!!. Oya ladies in the house, share your odd and weird sexual fantasies. Don't be shy... cool
Re: Wierd S**xual Fantasies By Girls by UrWorstNitemare: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Fifty shades of grey

1 Like

Re: Wierd S**xual Fantasies By Girls by opsylojay(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
OP Jolla at me when you stop your imagination
Re: Wierd S**xual Fantasies By Girls by FvckShiT(m): 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
50 shades of fūck grin

1 Like

Re: Wierd S**xual Fantasies By Girls by firstking01(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Wierd S**xual Fantasies By Girls by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
Fifty shades of grey
Christian grey's second. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wierd S**xual Fantasies By Girls by funpaddy007: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
I swear man. Gave he 5 lashes and she grabbed me!!!

1 Like

Re: Wierd S**xual Fantasies By Girls by DTRUMPER: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
So that's is what you wish to be doing now abi?
Remember our hospitals are not working like the ones in abroad.

Anyway, check my signature and smile to the Bank forever BELOW
Re: Wierd S**xual Fantasies By Girls by adegeye38(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Seriously?

Re: Wierd S**xual Fantasies By Girls by funpaddy007: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
ladies in the house... waiting for responses. don't be shy . tell us your dirty fantasies

(1) (Reply)

Today Is World "Penis Day"..... Funny But Educative...... / Masturbation In Marriage / How To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.