Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) (38768 Views)

Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) / Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts / Fan Draws Don Jazzy With Garri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by Catalyst4real: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Still won't get you laid

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by Calismart(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
ok
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinaj:
Who is Tania

Is she an actress, model or a musician sad

Nd diz one will hit Fp o!
she's an ex gf to a popular musician angry
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by azimibraun: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinaj:
Who is Tania

A Kim Kardashian disciple of some sort. Bed talent yes... creative talent mmmm... No. just hoping to be a star by making stars cum. You sure will get fame an some fortune satisfying them big ballers.
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by GJames(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
The portrait looks Finer
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by kaen1317: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
i wonder how she feels when she sees pictures and hear stories of wizkids latest chick
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Tania looks worn out, the portrait is far more beautiful than d person its meant to portray
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by Queentrippleb(f): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
I guess wizkid has made her a celeb.... or what do u think?
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by arisanate(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
arrh Naija grin grin grin grin grin
nuelzy:
she is an ex girlfriend to one talentless midget.. dunno if i remember his name...he is an upcoming artist..
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by deebrain(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
nuelzy:
she is an ex girlfriend to one talentless midget.. dunno if i remember his name...he is an upcoming artist..

The fact that the lady in question is nationally and socially irrelevant, does not give you the right to cast unfortunate rants towards Wizkid.

I command every force that is blurring your senses, to be uprooted in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by sinaj(f): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
nuelzy:
Iz dat how she became a celeb too shocked

By being an ex?

Issorai
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by kabillion(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wizkid be like....

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by dax4real(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Since when is you being a girlfriend of a celebrity makes you a celebrity. Naija bloggers no go kill us. What is Tania known for? What does she inspire people to do. What is her talent? What is her contribution to the entertainment industry or naija as a whole. Abeg park well. Irani.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by demzylahot(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
The boy just the fear the girl for nothing, just wrap ur hand anywhere na
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by overboard(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Please free this girl from calling her Wizkid's ex biko.

It's a kind of stigma but l I can't really blame you when there isn't much else to hold as claim to fame. I feel for most people in that conundrum.

Imagine, Sumbo Adeoye even though married and living a very different life in most instances is referred to as Tuface's Babymama. The most ridiculous one is George Clooney's wife; an author, a lawyer of repute and an activist who was in some news coverage (I can't remember where now), first labelled George Clooney's wife in a reportage that had absolutely nothing to do with her husband. It was a report related to Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange's case, who is one of her high profile clients.
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
A celebrity in d class of cossy and candy. Celebrities' public toilet. Fhuck and go. Mtcheeewww. Nairaland will neva stop dignifyin community slots.
sinaj:
Who is Tania

1 Like

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
A celebrity in d class of cossy and afrocandy. Celebrities' public toilet. Fhuck and go. Mtcheeewww. Nairaland will neva stop dignifyin community slots.
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
...... And i command every spirit if senselessness out from u IJN. After receiving divine sense come and tell us wat her special talent is which qualifiers her to called a celebrity. Busy body
deebrain:

The fact that the lady in question is nationally and socially irrelevant, does not give you the right to cast unfortunate rants towards Wizkid.

I command every force that is blurring your senses, to be uprooted in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by lolamitayo: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
idris4r83:
What is nairaland turning into sef. How this one take concern us

Na true, nairaland don loose focus pari.

1 Like

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by absool(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
hope the guy got free punna
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
nuelzy:
people sabi hate.. haba
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by deebrain(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nellybank:
...... And i command every spirit if senselessness out from u IJN. After receiving divine sense come and tell us wat her special talent is which qualifiers her to called a celebrity. Busy body

Divine sense is already here with me sir. At least enough to know that you did not even read my quote before firing back.

The bolded shows it. I never agreed the aforementioned was a celebrity.

Receive your sight in Jesus name.
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by realkingqueen(f): 12:54am On Sep 15, 2016
OK seen,next undecided

1 Like

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 2:37am On Sep 15, 2016
just for being wizkid's ex galfrnd,she is now famous.....
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by x6blade(m): 5:37am On Sep 15, 2016
nuelzy:
bloody idiot like you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Afro Dija With Her Mother And Aunties / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy / Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.