Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love (1188 Views)

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hi Nairalanders! I need your help.
Like a guy once said that "Its a crime for a Broke guy to fall in
love in Abuja or Lagos" but eventually I fall in love with a girl she has been my friend for a long time. I just finished my
National Diploma (ND)
programme last month and I am as broke as church rat ordinary phone charger I cant afford. I
promised myself that I won't fall in Love due to my pocket inability
but I wooed my friend and she agreed now I am regretting my
action I don't know how I will maintain and grow the
relationship. I can't afford to take her out or buy gift for her
sometimes I dont give her money for bike back to her place. I
searched for work but I cant get none. I have never been broke
like this before in my life I used to live extravagantly and spend lavishly before and she knows that but things has change I am now broke. I dont know how to
end the relationship cos she is now madly in love with me. I need your Advice guys. .
My mentors come help me out with your OT!

Ireneony, tosyne2much, vizkiz,
naijaboiy, sinaj, falconey, STFUareyougod, LadyF,
bqlekan, agarawu23, justwise,
mynd44 etc
Cc Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by Luckymay(f): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Since the girl has been your friend even when you were being extravagant, she should as well stay now that things ain't colourful
Isn't that what 'love' is all about?
This is the time to know if she truly cares.
I know you need money to maintain a relationship but it is at a trying times like this that true love conquers.
Explain to her the situation of things now and if she walks away, then she never loved you.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by Zainey338: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by firstking01(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Smh, and you are sounding asif brokeness is the end of the world for you....you think you can keep a nigerian girl even with your moneyundecided??, what a mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by agarawu23(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Continue the relationship, and keep hunting for job even if its labourers job for the main time.

Anytime the girl complain about your brokenness, dump her a$$. True love has no conditions and I dont believe in MONEY for LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by njiasi30(f): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Toor , I don't know why u guys think dat money is all what a gal needs undecided she's nt even complaining, I guess she understood d situation of things and u re here worrying over nothing undecided instead of u to focus on how to get a job or do something meaningful to better ur life tongue let her b, if she decides to end it, abi u want to kill urself grin some guys self grin grin
Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Not all girlies are after rich boys, some want love and understanding, some want you to steal to be able to make ends meet, some understand and Stick with you, basically it all depends on where you fall in... what category you find yourself in

No job isn't the end of the world, obviously there is a lot you can do. You can figure out what you know how to do best and resort to looking out for clients, definitely you'd see someone.

Like me, I didn't have a job, I got some money went to Aptech and did some few outsourcing for some few small businesses. I am a software developer, and I plan to have some other small businesses in future. I can go to a school in say Abuja,and say I want to design a software for them, if they approve (like some did) I finish up the job, get paid and that does it.

I'd advise you don't make love a 100% priority. Focus on what brings income mainly, by so doing you get most things to balance accordingly. If she dumps you because you don't have money, don't fight, quietly let her go... but pls focus on priorities first. Things as is today won't be like that tomorrow.

Salem.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by Gothblackgal(f): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pluto16:
love in Abuja or Lagos" but eventually I fall in love with a girl she has been my friend for a long time. I just finished my
National Diploma (ND)
programme last month and I am as broke as church rat ordinary phone charger I cant afford. I
like this before in my life I used to live extravagantly and spend lavishly before and she knows that but things has change I am now broke. I dont know how to
end the relationship cos she is now madly in love with me. I need your Advice guys. .

mynd44 etc
Cc Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Then stop falling in love! na by force
Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Luckymay:
Since the girl has been your friend even when you were being extravagant, she should as well stay now that things ain't colourful
Isn't that what 'love' is all about?
This is the time to know if she truly cares.
I know you need money to maintain a relationship but it is at a trying times like this that true love conquers.
Explain to her the situation of things now and if she walks away, then she never loved you.

Great! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by Herinn330: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pluto16:
National Diploma (ND)

mynd44 etc
Cc Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Is this really your priority at this point in your life? Well, I kind of feel your pain but I'd advice to focus on something better, like adding more values to your life.
Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by pweetychyka(f): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pluto16:
love in Abuja or Lagos" but eventually I fell in love with a girl she has being my friend for a long time. I just finished my
National Diploma (ND) programme last month and I am as broke as church rat ordinary phone charger I cant afford. I promised myself that I won't fall in Love due to my pocket inability but I wooed my friend and she agreed now I am regretting my action I don't know how I will maintain and grow the relationship. I can't afford to take her out or buy gift for her sometimes I dont give her money for bike back to her place. I searched for work but I cant get none. I have never been broke like this before in my life I used to live extravagantly and spend lavishly before and she knows that but things has changed I am now broke. I don't know how to

mynd44 etc
Cc Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Lol.....
Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by agarawu23(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Julian08:

Is this really your priority at this point in your life? Well, I kind of feel your pain but I'd advice to focus on something better, like adding more values to your life.
pweetychyka:

Lol.....
Gothblackgal:

Then stop falling in love! na by force

please learn how to stop quoting a long post. He mentioned some monikers and u will keep spamming their mentions with your quote.
Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
agarawu23:

please learn how to stop quoting a long post. He mentioned some monikers and u will keep spamming their mentions with your quote.
You seem worked up. Take a chill pill lad.
Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by pweetychyka(f): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
agarawu23:

So sowiii abt dat!
No one is perfect! Was trying to correct some words dere
Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2016
Pluto16:
National Diploma (ND)

Ireneony, tosyne2m.uch, viz.kiz,
naijaboi.y, sina.j, falcone.y, STFUarey.ougod, Lady.F,
bqlek.an, agarawu.23, justw.ise,
mynd.44 etc
Cc Lalasticl.ala
Ishilo.ve
hmmmmmm take a break off the relationship and work on yourself. You shouldn't prioritise relationship/woman right now that you are jobless and broke. You should concentrate on getting a job. Hustling should be your watchword
Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2016
Pluto16:
National Diploma (ND)

mynd44 etc
Cc Lalasticlala
Ishilove
You will get a job. Stay positive. Your friend knows your condition and accepted. Enjoy the love as that's the greatest feeling you'll ever know.
Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2016
gimakon:
Not all girlies are after rich boys, some want love and understanding, some want you to steal to be able to make ends meet, some understand and Stick with you, basically it all depends on where you fall in... what category you find yourself in

No job isn't the end of the world, obviously there is a lot you can do. You can figure out what you know how to do best and resort to looking out for clients, definitely you'd see someone.

Like me, I didn't have a job, I got some money went to Aptech and did some few outsourcing for some few small businesses. I am a software developer, and I plan to have some other small businesses in future. I can go to a school in say Abuja,and say I want to design a software for them, if they approve (like some did) I finish up the job, get paid and that does it.

I'd advise you don't make love a 100% priority. Focus on what brings income mainly, by so doing you get most things to balance accordingly. If she dumps you because you don't have money, don't fight, quietly let her go... but pls focus on priorities first. Things as is today won't be like that tomorrow.

Salem.
Salem or Shalom guy
Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hmmmmmm take a break off the relationship and work on yourself. You shouldn't prioritise relationship/woman right now that you are jobless and broke. You should concentrate on getting a job. Hustling should be your watchword
So a broke guy shouldn't love again abi
Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
So a broke guy shouldn't love again abi
did I say that?
Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by tosyne2much(m): 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
I understand how you feel bro and I would like to correct a notion. Even if you get a job, if she would dump your ass , she would definitely do that.

I would advise you keep playing your game and never hesitate to spend on her when you have a little
Re: Help!!! A Broke Guy That Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
I thank u all for your advice.. Peace

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Here's How To Know If Lasticlala Is The Guy Next Door / Freaky Time With Niyi (A Short Romantic Story) / Hard To Get!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.