Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Hard To Get!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard To Get!!! (1187 Views)

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard To Get!!! by MChaze25(m): 4:10am On Dec 09, 2016
Well, once in awhile everybody is guilty of this in one way or the other. Boys and girls alike. Though some take it too far as being snobbish especially the girls. Guys snob too. Well i play hard-to-get and snob too. Though if you ask me, seems i have good reasons for being a snob because sometimes familiarity breeds contempt.I dislike contempt a lot. Dont always act like you know me coz you dont and never will. I love being unpredictable!. Helps me walk away from traps and bottlenecks most times. What am i forming sef?...............LOL
Playing hard to get for a lady aint bad until meets a real bad guy..that type that hardly forgives. He is as patient as a lamb. Keep playing hard on him and he keeps coming back more and more to make you think he is serious. The moment you finally fall like that maga you ladies call the male spenders, he grins wickedly to himself, Time to devour her and dump her silly a*s. What is she forming sef?
Now the lady unwinds herself into the rancor of his love which is nothing but a facade decorated within an avalanche of lies, deceit and chicanery.
She forgets that this is all about her being given a selfish attention ab-initio and that the attention wasnt as healthy as she wants to relieve her self into in the name of love and relationship.
Can someone fight to build a house for 20 years and still value it so much after?... The answer is YES and NO.
Yes because he labored for it so hard and No because man's needs are insatiable. He will want more. Every rich man wants more. So you can never be his final destination. Energy was dissipated to get you but the taste for more of you is still in him. You sharpened the claws of his predatory game hunt with your Hard to get attitude and he found it fun, He hunts for more.
Man is a higher animal and will always display mechanisms akin to his origin.
Being easy and friendly will discourage him or simply telling him that you know what he wants and you aint ready will help. Not playing Hard to get, Not everybody forgives that.
As for the guys, that lady showing you attention is far better than that lass you keep chasing all the time to devour. Instead of playing hard to get for her which might sound snobbish, just keep her as a friend.
I used to snob or play hard to get but it was because i wasnt just interested because money was on my mind most times.
keep the game short and precise and never get harsh on it. We are all beautiful people no matter what we think of each other.
PLAY GOOD TO FRIEND AND NOT HARD TO GET OR EASY TO DUMP
Re: Hard To Get!!! by LadyAnn(f): 4:31am On Dec 09, 2016
I am a snob. Ain't nothing wrong with it.
When I walk into a restaurant, I size up the space, from the drinks behind the bar to the cleanliness of the bathroom. When I go to a party, I live by the motto: “If I’m the smartest person in the room, I’m in the wrong room.”This means I make snap judgments based on subtle cues. I realize admitting that I’m a snob may make me sound stuck-up. But I’m not talking about being snotty. Instead, I believe in being highly discerning in how I spend my time and money.. And who.
Re: Hard To Get!!! by dingbang(m): 5:38am On Dec 09, 2016
angry
Re: Hard To Get!!! by firstking01(m): 6:04am On Dec 09, 2016
And why will i snobb a fellow human like me?
Re: Hard To Get!!! by MChaze25(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
firstking01:
And why will i snobb a fellow human like me?
depends on mood bro
Re: Hard To Get!!! by firstking01(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
MChaze25:
depends on mood bro
Which mood?, except you are a sociopath.
Re: Hard To Get!!! by Mekzyzeus(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
I hate mediocre minded people. I definitely can't associate with plebs that can't impact anything to my life. Why in the name of being nice, become too familiar to so many people?
@LadyAnn; maybe you are "me" in an alternate universe? grin
Re: Hard To Get!!! by MChaze25(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
firstking01:
Which mood?, except you are a sociopath.
Then you hardly think or create. Not supporting snobs though. quiet times generates great reasoning and you wouldn't allow a noise maker in your life at such moments
Re: Hard To Get!!! by Bubblewitch: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
U play hard to get, I leave yo path got no time for headache... Some hard to get bitc hes ain't worth it
Re: Hard To Get!!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Me sef plenty chicks are dying to have me woo them, so I'll be wasting my time unnecessarily on one girl? Nah, I can show love to a girl but I don't like showing her I'm nuts about her,
Re: Hard To Get!!! by firstking01(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
MChaze25:

Then you hardly think or create. Not supporting snobs though. quiet times generates great reasoning and you wouldn't allow a noise maker in your life at such moments
So, what stops you from politely asking the "noise maker" to excuse you that you are busy at the moment rather than snobbing him or her??, knowing that snobbing someone has a way of demoralising or making the person feel less of human or important??
Re: Hard To Get!!! by zealot4me(f): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
firstking01:
So, what stops you from politely asking the "noise maker" to excuse you that you are busy at the moment rather than snobbing him or her??, knowing that snobbing someone has a way of demoralising or making the person feel less of human or important??

Osumi oh!

I tire
Re: Hard To Get!!! by firstking01(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
zealot4me:

Osumi oh!

I tire
Bawo ni, kilode?
Re: Hard To Get!!! by RENOWNED2(m): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
I Need Summary.
Re: Hard To Get!!! by LadyAnn(f): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mekzyzeus:
I hate mediocre minded people. I definitely can't associate with plebs that can't impact anything to my life. Why in the name of being nice, become too familiar to so many people?
@LadyAnn; maybe you are "me" in an alternate universe? grin

Hahahaha. grin. I'm a nice snob none the Less. Very diplomatic in my interaction with people from all social class and background.
Re: Hard To Get!!! by Mekzyzeus(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
LadyAnn:

Hahahaha. grin. I'm a nice snob none the Less. Very diplomatic in my interaction with people from all social class and background.

Mehn!!! Well said dearie !

(1) (Reply)

See How This Woman Is Breastfeeding Her Baby / Facts About Syphilis / Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.