Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) (84561 Views)

Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) / Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by iRepNaija1: 4:08am On Oct 02, 2016
Sunexy:
Make USA just give us platform to apply to join their army...almost all naija citizens go wan use dat medium comot grin..nigerians dnt wanto die 4 naija again

Real talk, if a foreigner joins the US army, they can become a US citizen. I know two people who did it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2016
Mindfido:
Prior to yesterday's news, another pretty girl identified as Omolola Lawson has decided to carve a niche for herself by enlisting in The United States Army.

Omolola who lived and finished her secondary school education from Lagooz college in Lagos (Agege) on been asked what motivated her to join The Us Army says," as a child, I have always been fascinated by Honor, devotion to duty and ability to always Learn useful new skills"

We wish them both best of luck in their brave fields.

Instagram ( Mhizz_angie )

It's so apparent most people from a particular ethnicity claim to love Nigeria with all their might,but right in their hearts,they hate Nigeria with passion.Young lady,what stops you from enlisting in Nigerian Army?
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by jimoceans14(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
buffalowings:

Na God go punish you
YOU WANT MAKE DEM DIE FOR SAMBISA ABI grin
even if them die e show patriotism na grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
finesthaykay:

Go join the Niger Delta Avengers or Bokoharam.U still get a brown card 4 Congo.
lol! funny boss, but I'm not into murdering innocents
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
swiperthefox:
Bravo! Nigerian Army is an alternative too. Not all can join US Army.
OK, boss under consideration
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
eesy:
See what hunger have dons to this one. You better tok tru
bro Abeg read the post well, thank you
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Uwaomaokey(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by venatus25(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
jaelz:
Choi to bang her for her uniform go make brain o asin make she bend over just pull down the camou khaki while using her rifle as support while i bang d heck outter her, lolz nope but its really beautiful to see Nigerians representing well and also to good to know that the U.S allows such opportunities to them....
I tell ya cheesy
jaelz:
Choi to bang her for her uniform go make brain o asin make she bend over just pull down the camou khaki while using her rifle as support while i bang d heck outter her, lolz nope but its really beautiful to see Nigerians representing well and also to good to know that the U.S allows such opportunities to them....
I tell ya
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Jok3r(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2016
Mindfido:
Prior to yesterday's news, another pretty girl identified as Omolola Lawson has decided to carve a niche for herself by enlisting in The United States Army.

Omolola who lived and finished her secondary school education from Lagooz college in Lagos (Agege) on been asked what motivated her to join The Us Army says," as a child, I have always been fascinated by Honor, devotion to duty and ability to always Learn useful new skills"

We wish them both best of luck in their brave fields.

Instagram ( Mhizz_angie )

nice....
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by itzswagz: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
o boy see when useful wife material dey waste chai!!!!!! there is God oooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed :'
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
kingIkay:

Lol *ROTFL* guy ur funny o

BRO howdy grin

#YOLO
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Angelalawson(f): 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
davide470:
Loool! You no just serious

She can be the one, you know
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Angelalawson(f): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Some people saying am not the one, some with stupid and unreasonable comments but if u want prove I can get you one. To really know am the one you can add my Snapchat Angie_diva12
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Angelalawson(f): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sorry but no thanks
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Angelalawson(f): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
musa7m:
how do we know you are the one?No photo in your profile In fact this comment Is your 1st post in Nairaland.....I need your service number

It’s not a scam. If you wanna know am the one add my Snapchat Angie_diva12
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Angelalawson(f): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=Angelalawson post=64702427][/quote]

I am the one, no scam
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Angelalawson(f): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
iRepNaija1:

Real talk, if a foreigner joins the US army, they can become a US citizen. I know two people who did it.

Well not everyone joins the US army to become a citizen. I was already a citizen before joining
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Angelalawson(f): 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
wristbangle:

See question cheesy

Army obeys order. Ofcourse she will do the needful

Exactly I obey the last command and order
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Angelalawson(f): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
musa7m:
pis ask for her service number....

Add my Snapchat Angie_diva12 u can get ur prove there
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Angelalawson(f): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
Thisnut:
google the U.S. soldiers creed , you will see towards the end, it says " i stand ready to deploy, engage and destroy the enemies of the U.S. in a close combat" meaning Nigeria doesn't count anymore to her.

There are some jobs that requires top secret clearance, meaning you have to decline all other citizenship and your spouse must also be a U.S. citizen.

Sorry but am not a green card holder, am a citizen by birth

Meanwhile, to those shouting green card! to be in the U.S. military, you have to at least have a green card or get a college degree from the U.S. first. She looks very young, meaning she must have been at least a green card holder.

The beauty of it is that only one percent of the U.S. population can actually join the U.S. military.
God bless America

Happy independence Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by iRepNaija1: 1:38am On Feb 02, 2018
Angelalawson:

Well not everyone joins the US army to become a citizen. I was already a citizen before joining

I never said they did. You're putting words in my mouth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) / Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.