Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo (3019 Views)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? / Sex In The Dream - Does It Change One's Status Of Virginity (secondary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Alezy(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2016
Just saw this.

I wonder how many African ladies are inspired by this or are ready to pass through thick n thin with a man.

They most likely prefer to cry on a G wagon. Smiles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by EmperorLee(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2016
Epp me tell them oohh.
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by modsfucker: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2016
So inspiring
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Donpoker9(m): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2016
odikwaegwu
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by eyinjuege: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2016
It's not all ladies that can stand their man making babies Upandan with everything in skirt.
I can't help but wonder if Ann would have still stayed with Tuface despite his philandering ways if he didn't make it in music.
He had like 5 children outside wedlock while still with her, with some of his women Ann inclusive pregnant at the same time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2016
those posters above me should shut up already grin

you guys will do more than
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by makydebbie(f): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2016
yea...its cool.. but Annie changed ooshockedshocked
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Alezy(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2016
eyinjuege:
It's not all ladies that can stand their man making babies Upandan with everything in skirt.
I can't help but wonder if Ann would have still stayed with Tuface despite his philandering ways if he didn't make it in music.
He had like 5 children outside wedlock while still with her, with some of his women Ann inclusive pregnant at the same time.

He stayed with him when he had nothing with a lady already pregnant for him. Annie as far as am concerned is a fighter

2 Likes

Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Alezy(m): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2016
makydebbie:
yea...its cool.. but Annie changed ooshockedshocked
sure....why won't she change, with money??
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by iykekelvins(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2016
Very Lovely..
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by eyinjuege: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2016
Alezy:
He stayed with him when he had nothing with a lady already pregnant for him. Annie as far as am concerned is a fighter

No, no, no.

You seem to get it wrong.
Tuface was already a household name before those women started getting pregnant for him. He was already making small pepper and fame when he started impregnating women about.

1 Like

Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Alezy(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2016
Alot of females will see it as very cool and lovely right now but on a second thought, deep down, it's one very difficult decision to take as this can decide Ur future.
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Alezy(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2016
eyinjuege:

No, no, no.

You seem to get it wrong.
Tuface was already a household name before those women started getting pregnant for him. He was already making small pepper and fame when he started impregnating women about.
But Annie was there when H had nothing, that alone makes the difference
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by eyinjuege: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2016
Alezy:
But Annie was there when H had nothing, that alone makes the difference

Your thread has just told us women should stick with promiscuous boyfriends regardless of whatever.
There are better examples to use if you want to preach about staying with a man who was poor and later became rich.
You cannot blame a woman who leaves a boyfriend who will knack anything in skirt, when she can equally have a man who respects her enough to stay faithful and not rub his infidelities in her face.

6 Likes

Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2016
So you think she would have married Tuface if his music career had crashed and left him broke?
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2016
So you think she would have married Tuface if his music career had crashed and left him broke

2 Likes

Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Brunel(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2016
eyinjuege:

This in my opinion is the height of total disrespect.
True, I usually wonder that if he wasn't that successful, she may most likely have dumped him.
Now she didn't and she has reasons, if she did she'd have reasons just as convincing. Lol

3 Likes

Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Alezy(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
So you think she would have married Tuface if his music career had crashed and left him broke?
she stayed even before marriage, even before he had any fame or cash, even after other baby mama's emerged and facing the risk of wasting her time, life and losing all. She still stayed.

Can u do that??
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2016
Alezy:
she stayed even before marriage, even before he had any fame or cash, even after other baby mama's emerged and facing the risk of wasting her time, life and losing all. She still stayed.

Can u do that??
She dated other guys when they parted my Frd... Fate just brought them back together

2 Likes

Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2016
Alezy:

Can u do that??
She dated other guys when they parted my Frd... Fate just brought them back together. Yes I've done that in the past. Can't afford to do so now cos I'm no longer in my teens
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Alezy(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2016
eyinjuege:

Your thread has just told us women should stick with promiscuous boyfriends regardless of whatever.
There are better examples to use if you want to preach about staying with a man who was poor and later became rich.
You cannot blame a woman who leaves a boyfriend who will knack anything in skirt, when she can equally have a man who respects her enough to stay faithful and not rub his infidelities in her face.
Well, that's where this thread comes in, not all women can stand that kinda man but when u kw he is for you, regardless of how/what he does, you will stick and fight for Ur man.

Now don't get me wrong, ain't promoting these kinda men but what makes u think after leaving him, u will find who will never cheat? or who don't have a past? or who?

I know men that have done far worse than what 2face did. And i also kw men who are as caring as ever, never cheat and av much money to spend yet their women still go out cheating. This tells u it depends on Ur priorities.

If Annie didn't believe she is the one for her, she would av left after the first baby mama. atleast 2face was not having then.
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Alezy(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
She dated other guys when they parted my Frd... Fate just brought them back together. Yes I've done that in the past. Can't afford to do so now cos I'm no longer in my teens
Well that's Ur personal decision anyway. You just said fate brought them back together right? that's to say they are meant for each other.

what if she had refused to yeild just because of the thought of other baby mama's? This is the main reason why lot of marriages crash. she might av married another man and then discovered she loves 2face and then probably sleep again with him causing her marriage to fail.
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Alezy:
Well that's Ur personal decision anyway. You just said fate brought them back together right? that's to say they are meant for each other.

what if she had refused to yeild just because of the thought of other baby mama's? This is the main reason why lot of marriages crash. she might av married another man and then discovered she loves 2face and then probably sleep again with him causing her marriage to fail.
True. Are u married?
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Alezy(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
True. Are u married?
Nope why?
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2016
Alezy:
Nope why?
Nothing.
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by dhardline(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2016
Had someone with me thru thin,hope God keeps her for me. cry cry and make all things again beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by eyinjuege: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2016
Alezy:
Well, that's where this thread comes in, not all women can stand that kinda man but when u kw he is for you, regardless of how/what he does, you will stick and fight for Ur man.

Now don't get me wrong, ain't promoting these kinda men but what makes u think after leaving him, u will find who will never cheat? or who don't have a past? or who?

I know men that have done far worse than what 2face did. And i also kw men who are as caring as ever, never cheat and av much money to spend yet their women still go out cheating. This tells u it depends on Ur priorities.

If Annie didn't believe she is the one for her, she would av left after the first baby mama. atleast 2face was not having then.

About Tuface, I like him. He's a man of the people. Everybody's husband. He's also human, and his weakness might just be women, and having it raw while still being a promoter of rubber. He's no saint, and you don't need to promote bad behaviour. At the same time too, you don't need to vilify women that won't stand and be a part of bad behavior.
It's her life, her decisions that she will always live by.
It doesn't make her better or worse than women who choose not to stay in such relationships. If she's truly happy, good for her.
My point is not everyone will see her as a role model, or see anything worth emulating.
It's not every woman that would feel that kind of life is for them, and to become compulsory step-moms to five other children. It's not every woman that can deal with the battle of the ex-es, especially when their kids are all older than yours, it's not every woman that can deal with what usually happens after the death of the man when people's true colors come out.
Money is good, no doubt about it. But living life is more than money. There're some women who are in relationships with "poor" men, but are happy and are treated like the Queens they are.
My advice to young women is to pursue their dreams, make something of their own lives. Don't expect a man to dredge you from the bed of poverty, or even wait for any man to do that.
N. B:- If your post was to encourage women to stick with their poor boyfriends who may end up rich tomorrow, I'm not so sure Tuface and Annie's case is the best example. If Annie had decided to leave Tuface, no one would have blamed her. The man has 2other baby mama's apart from Annie. If Tuface decides to continue procreating with other women, she's got no basis to talk o because he's always being like that before she married him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Alezy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
Nothing.
owk
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Alezy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mr lalasticlala pls help move this, need more ladies to see this.
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by MzzTega(f): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Alezy:

Really?
Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by Alezy(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
MzzTega:

Really?
oh now i understand why u said I read this. Yes really, there is a sentence where i said "not all women can stand those kinda men" and another where I said "if you know he is for you" if u read my last sentence, u will see where I said it depends on Ur priorities.

One man's food is another man's poison. There are people who no matter what wrong u do, as long as they can live with it or they don't see that as thier priority, they still stay.

but when u kw Ur priorities, u kw what u want, and u kw u cant leave with such a man, then you have a choice to be out.

2 Likes

Re: What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo by MzzTega(f): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
Alezy:
oh now i understand why u said I read this. Yes really, there is a sentence where i said "not all women can stand those kinda men" and another where I said "if you know he is for you" if u read my last sentence, u will see where I said it depends on Ur priorities.

One man's food is another man's poison. There are people who no matter what wrong u do, as long as they can live with it or they don't see that as thier priority, they still stay.

but when u kw Ur priorities, u kw what u want, and u kw u cant leave with such a man, then you have a choice to be out.

LOL. Okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity / Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? / Guys Caption These Pictures! Some Guys Are Sexy Sha!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.