Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" (23534 Views)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Oasis007(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Seriously, it baffles whenever I read a piece or a news of PDP blaming APC and PMB for the present Economy woes!

They are the Alpha and Omega of the Country's predicaments! They have nothing to say, rather they should be pleading for forgiveness from all Nigerians for putting us in this Situation. If they governed Nigeria well, we wouldn't have asked and voted for CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by sarrki(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oasis007:
Seriously, it baffles whenever I read a piece or a news of PDP blaming APC and PMB for the present Economy woes!

They are the Alpha and Omega of the Country's predicaments! They have nothing to say, rather they should be pleading for forgiveness from all Nigerians for putting us in this Situation. If they governed Nigeria well, we wouldn't have asked and voted for CHANGE.
simple & short
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Izonpikin: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
amodu:

In as much as I am freaking tired of the blame
game by this present administration, however,
the rot of the past is too much to stomach
and let slide without a succinct nailing.
grin

Na blame game go happen until God knows when..let me let you in on a secret..

If oil price rises up to just 70 dollars I bet you this administration would just go back to sleep.. cheesy

They have nothing to offer..the oyel money is just the ish bro reason for all these running around with blame games..

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Jokerman(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
HtwoOw:
Truth always stares Nigerians in the face but some wicked souls will not be happy

Someone said Buhari should face economy and leave corruption fighting

From where I stand you are asking Buhari to fill a woven basket with water trickles (only few intelligent people will understand the concept)

Before GEJ was sworn in, licensed importers were 40 before Jonathan left they were more than 120 importers of crude and it was nothing but a ploy to share subsidy with friends and family

Remember a while back when one top politicians son was busted for collecting subsidy, but never imported a drop of crude and the address on his license /CAC document was fake, that was about 100B

During the excess of $120\barrel Jonathan did not repair any refinery or build another one all he focused on was subsidy scam for friends and family and political buddies

Okonjo iwealla confirmed Nigeria has been in recession since late 2014 instead of admitting the truth she said Nigeria was cash strapped

These are documented facts, I don't expect the 5% people to agree with me

Tribalist.... ds Obasanjo do any better, d yar adua do any better. .. is Buhari doing any better of??

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by mikki123(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Buhari is too old jare... Let him resign..... OSINBAJO will take over

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by HtwoOw: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pavarottii:

If u had said other things aside subsidy, u would av made sense; but this is the d same subsidy GEJ wanted to remove 6months into his govt. So wats ur point?

As a commander in chief, he could have removed subsidy, Nigerians will complain and keep quiet, however reverse is the case, subsidy protest did not stop GEJ from removing subsidy, his fellow looters blackmailed him into keeping it there

I was ready to protest subsidy removal myself, then I read the several zeros this administration would have saved coupled with the mind bogling revelations of funds moved by subsidy scammers in group and individually, it was obvious it had to stop

Bite me if you don't agree, have you read the latest writeup? Okonjo Iweala actually warned GEJ in 2013 that Nigeria would go into recession, but what did he do? Shared the remaining forex for chiefs and obas for re-election

A plot which everyone had been kept aware of and already planned to take as much as possible from the clueless one without voting for him
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Omeokachie: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Awesome!

So Lai Mohammed now know the meaning of "shame"?

The job of an Information minister is to sell the programmes of the government. Since there is nothing to talk about, Lai has gone back to his comfort zone, which is propaganda and attacks, and coming up with tear rubber lies.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by kilokeys(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
give us our coma... grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by yeyeboi(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nigerins should tell a this APC people to do what they are voted for and stop the blame game

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by anonimi: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
adidasBarca:
PDP are not ashame of themselves
They rule 4 many years without any achievement yet they are still complaining

DEAD PARTY

They are still ruling our country with their worstest elements as redeemed born-to-gain progreTHIEVES in the Association of Professional Crooks, APC party.
Shine your eyes bro. PDP is alive and well inside your holy, holy APC grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by anonimi: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
HtwoOw:
Truth always stares Nigerians in the face but some wicked souls will not be happy

Someone said Buhari should face economy and leave corruption fighting

From where I stand you are asking Buhari to fill a woven basket with water trickles (only few intelligent people will understand the concept)

Why are you such a shameless hypocrite?
I ask again, why

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3366370_125927734333042835425381910869646342089244n1_jpeg1d4b88cded8ebcb69839caf542969a5a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3711426_laimuhammedidontowe_png3d123b27e8f04701820553cb9b600a90

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by rita25(f): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
LIE MOHAMMED YOU ARE INDEED A LIAR..........APC HAVE FAILED US CITIZENS WITH THEIR CHANGE undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Mynd44: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Surely, I'm not judging him.

But I asked salient questions. no one is expecting magic, we want the government to start putting things right and govern instead of blaming PDP for his own failure. I pray that God grants him wisdom to succeed for the sake of Nigeria until we replace him in 2019 grin
You are blaming President Buhari?

Look at the date of this publication

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by jaymony: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
APCsupporter:
Fools. Before the Govt brings the economic back to its previous state please do these:

Make oil price $120 per barrel
Return our foreign reserves
Return the billions of dollars you stole
Fix pipelines destroyed by your workers

Foolish idi0ts

Even if they make Oil price to $200...Ur GOD Buhari will still fail..his a failure back to back..check history.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by anonimi: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
limeta:
Am only me
Buhari should quit the stage.
Buhari should come out clean
Quit and the people would respect you.

Indeed the DullardPoo should come out clean instead of hiding his corrupt wealth from us while pretending to be fighting corruption.
Yeye dey smell.

PhockPhockMan:
But Buhari, in the document titled, ‘I pledge to Nigeria’ had also said that all his political appointees would only earn salaries and allowances as prescribed by the Revenue and Mobilisation and Fiscal Allocation Commission.

He said, “I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees publicly declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment. All political appointees will only earn the salaries and allowances determined by the RMFAC. I pledge, as Commander-in-Chief, to lead from the front and not behind in the comfort and security of Aso Rock, to boost the morale of fighting forces and the generality of all Nigerians.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-vp-fail-to-declare-assets-publicly/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2464828_iwilldeclaremyassetspubliclybuhari20150531084337_jpeg3bd039b61769cbf4f77ec6ba5a354a26

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by bejeria101(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
able20:

Pdp have challenged bubu t o return the economy to it's original image since he can't add any value.
The economy was sustainable during the 16years of shamless PDP as compared to total Collapse of APC

You dey mind dis factory fitted zombies! Who owns 80% of the oilblocks in niger delta? Una carry Gej put for head. With the incompetence of pmb ministers is alarming,imagine agric minister,the reason dat rice is expensive is because we eat it too much? What level of cluelessness is that? Mumu govt

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by anonimi: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mynd44:
You are blaming President Buhari?

Look at the date of this publication

A publication by Asiwaju's Asiwere's The Nation newspaper in November 2014 i.e. three months before the scheduled date for the elections where Ebola Owu was openly campaigning against Jonathan after being made the navigator of the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC party
You should be smarter than this, bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iaCiityJqE

Obasanjo endorses APC moves, as party leadership visit Abeokuta
22.Dec 2013

The push by the opposition, All Progressives Congress, APC to dislodge the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP received a boost yesterday as former President Olusegun Obasanjo openly threw his weight behind the APC’s current initiatives.
The APC leadership, comprising some national leaders and governors visited him Obasanjo in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital on Saturday to solicit the former president’s support for the party in the forthcoming elections.
The party leaders, which started converging on Obasanjo’s Hilltop Mansion around 5:22pm, included former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the party’s Interim National Chairman, Bisi Akande; former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari; former speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Masari; former Borno State governor, Senator Ali Modu-Sheriff; Senator Osita Isunazor; Senator Bukola Saraki and Lai Mohammed.
Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State came to the former president’s house in company with the former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commissioin, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu; the former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode and others in a convoy of three black jeeps.
Other APC governors at the meeting included Rochas Okorocha (Imo), Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun), Abdulfattah Ahmed (Kwara), Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers), Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano) and Senator Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo).
The Chairman of the New PDP, Kawu Baraje led some of his members and the former Kaduna State Chairman, Yero Makama, to the meeting.
Presenting the party chieftains and the APC governors to Obasanjo during the opening of the meeting, Akande said the party was in support of the former president’s 18-page letter to President Goodluck Jonathan.
The APC National Leader, Tinubu who alluded to Obasanjo’s contribution to the building of the Nigerian nation, lamented that the country was divided more than ever.
Apparently referring to Obasanjo’s recent letter to Jonathan, he enjoined the former president not to shy away from speaking the truth.
Tinubu added that the APC had resolved to rescue Nigeria, appealing to Obasanjo to lead the mission.
“You’ve come out of tribulation and held the highest position in this country. We are here because of your courage. Nobody can say he has information more than you. You have surmounted a number of crises. Nigeria is divided more than before; to realise stable Nigeria, we want to encourage you to continue to speak the truth. We’re resolved and determined to rescue Nigeria. We want you as navigator,” he said.

Source: http://newmail-ng.com/new/obasanjo-endorses-apc-moves-as-party-leadership-visit-abeokuta/

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by proeast(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
able20:

Pdp have challenged bubu t o return the economy to it's original image since he can't add any value.
The economy was sustainable during the 16years of shamless PDP as compared to total Collapse of APC
APC is a diabolical party. These vagabonds keeps feeding the zombies with lies and propaganda while trying to hide their glaring incompetence under the cloak of blame games & buck passing. Thank God that hunger is no respecter of party affiliation, the mass suffering & gnashing of teeth is fast restoring the brain of the zombies and some of them are waking up to the tragidy & havoc of what APC is doing to Nigeria. These !diots in government have absolutely no plan, they are just as confused & hapless as the almajiris on the streets of Kano!! I am happy that time is fast going while they have nothing to show except mass frustration!!! At the appointed time, they will be asked to give a steward of the four years they ruled & POSTERITY will be the judge.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by grandstar(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
What PDP is latching on is that the so called APC cure is worse than the disease.

Yes, there was reckless looting and other happening during the Jonathan era but Buhari's solutions are nothing to write home about hence a seething citizenry.

Why are there forex shortages? Any economist worth his weight in gold knows it's not because of a depleted foreign reserve.

Sanusi met a depleting forex reserves and yet was able to stabilise the currency then.

How can a president just fix the exchange rate by fiat without recourse to market forces?

How can he encourage the ban on importers of 41 accessing forex from the CBN window without thinking they'd simple turn to the parrallel market plunging the rates there?

I am apolitical. Anyone who expects the economy to grow by more than 2% during this administration is not being realistic

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by anonimi: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
HtwoOw:
As a commander in chief, he could have removed subsidy, Nigerians will complain and keep quiet, however reverse is the case, subsidy protest did not stop GEJ from removing subsidy, his fellow looters blackmailed him into keeping it there

Thankfully Jonathan is not a foolish military dictator like the one who called his fellow citizens- "useless, senseless and indiscipline" in 1984!
And it was the 36 state governors who wanted the subsidy removed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2606941_fuelsubsidygovernorssupport2011d_jpegc347aadcc28645a881c11e877b19ae27

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by anonimi: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2016

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Michael333: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
APC is just a disaster. Which mess r u packing?

Pls take us back to wer PDP left us. All apc does is one complain after another, they hv achieved nothing.

Clueless president and clueless party...

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Michael333: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
APC is just a disaster. Which mess r u packing?

Pls take us back to wer PDP left us. All apc does is one complain after another, they hv achieved nothing.

Clueless president and clueless party...

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by amodu(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin

Na blame game go happen until God knows when..let me let you in on a secret..

If oil price rises up to just 70 dollars I bet you this administration would just go back to sleep.. cheesy

They have nothing to offer..the oyel money is just the ish bro reason for all these running around with blame games..

Secret or opinion

I am of the believe that they will offer us a lot of such luxury should grace their administration.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Philinho(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lai with his basket mouth.....the half bag of rice I both for #9,500 today will judge you n buhari....you guys are just incompetent

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by emmasege: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
Does this liar know that he is no longer the official spokesman for APC. He now speaks for the government and he's not in the best position for inter party war of words, as he was before.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by jozee8: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
StephanieLuv:
HISTORY 101

Obama took over from Bush in 2008 during the worst economic crises in history and never one day wail even though the decisions of the previous government resulted to the great depression that killed companies like Lehmans brother, AIG etc

While APC wants to spend 4 years wailing over nothing.

How did we get to this level.
Obama did not wail because he was from the same party
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by shellman: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pavarottii:

If u had said other things aside subsidy, u would av made sense; but this is the d same subsidy GEJ wanted to remove 6months into his govt. So wats ur point?
But how many oil scammers did Jonathan's administration investigate&brought to Justice@ that time? He would not do that cos they were his friends &benefited from the scam
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by HARDDON: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Rescue mission?

Have u rescued yer soul soul from lies yet Lar?

Have u rescued urself from blame game?

How can u be confused n clueless yet talk about rescueing 180mil people?

If this is rescue mission, we'd rather u leave d country on default Mode! LAi!

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by shellman: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
jozee8:

Obama did not wail because he was from the same party
Obama would not wail cos pretty Infrastructures were on ground to promote quick recovery What did we have on ground here? Although Curroption &staggering Embezzlement were on ground to accelerate the downward steeply slope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Judge Orders Final Forfeiture Of N34 Billion Linked To Diezani Alison-Madueke / DSS Releases Israeli Film Makers Arrested Over Reported Ties To IPOB / Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.