Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" (23528 Views)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by StephanieLuv(f): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Simple news, you can not read and talking like you are the smartest.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala took $2 Billion from the ECA when Crude Oil was higher than it is now. Does that sound like the economy was good? What of GEJ and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala borrowing money to pay Salaries? Does that sound like a sound economy to you? Mrs Smart and Sense.

We were importing petroleum products during a windfall. We did not diversify the economy with all the funds we made. Yet, you believe we had a good economy.

During when we were selling Crude Oil high, our Foreign reserves depleted and you believe the economy was good.

Saying Obama never blamed, already shows you do not know. Leave it at that.

Well why i decided to reply you because figured out you are smart, i like talking with smart dudes and sorry for using the sense word was trying to make a point. back to the argument the bolded part even USA borrows a lot that's why there have over 16 trillion in debt right now and there economy is still the strongest so what's your point.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Horlumyde: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Apc should probe all members of jonathan's cabinet for dis gross mismanagement dat is takin its toll on d innocent masses instead of trading words with pdp becos it won't help

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by sarrki(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Well why i decided to reply you because figured out you are smart, i like talking with smart dudes and sorry for using the sense word was trying to make a point. back to the argument the bolded part even USA borrows a lot that's why there have over 16 trillion in debt right now and there economy is still the strongest so what's your point.
you have said nothing bro
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by StephanieLuv(f): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
yd849ja:

Referring to others as *Small boy is quite matured and not abusive in your tiny world of stupidity, right?
Please while you are at it running away with your tail between your legs, make sure not to infect other people with your ignorance.

When you start learning how to talk and make intelligent conversations without using abusive words, that's when you get respect from others as for me i see no reason to talk with you since i figured out you are below me and i have nothing to learn from you. Secondly am not running away just busy replying dudes that are a million times smarter than you. Bye Bye Kid say hello to mama wink wink wink
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by StephanieLuv(f): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
sarrki:
you have said nothing bro

Am not a dude stop using bro
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by sarrki(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Am not a dude stop using bro
sorry sis

Really apologize for that mistake
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by HtwoOw: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
pussyhunter9:

Hello Schmuck, you feel you're intelligent but you just spewed trash. Firstly, compare Bubu's GDP to that of GEJ. Economists will tell you that this is the worst recession in 25 years. Was GEJ in power 25 years ago?

Secondly, you talk about fighting corruption but Buratay who was chief procurement officer during dasuki tenure and dambazu who played an active role were insulated from the whole issue.

Thirdly, the costs of everything including food, fuel and essential services have doubled due to lack of investor confidence. The fool went about bad mouthing Nigeria and Nigerians and you are here defending him

Go to the streets and take an opinion poll instead of second-guessing the situation from an armchair.

Opinion polls from illiterate bleepers like you wouldn't reveal the actual situation of the country , I don't take lightly to insults, just so you know ,

And so if there was ever a chance I'd teach you something the fact that you insulted me ruined that chance, but if you get confused, check my posts and learn a thing or two

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by yd849ja: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
AreaFada2:

Good question. Those fit for the job are not even in the political terrain right now. Aside maybe BRF.
This has been our misfortune since 1950s, even before independence.

We kept shooting ourselves in the foot by somehow getting Balewa instead of Awo, Shagari instead of Awo or even Aminu Kano or Maitama Sule, OBJ instead of Alex Ekwueme or Olu Falae, Yar'Adua instead of Donald Duke. But at least we did not get Ibori instead of GEJ. grin grin

GEJ whatever his flaws consolidated our democracy. If we can keep it so is another question.

Until we can further consolidate our democracy in which gentle and responsible people are no more called clueless, we will keep having draconian strongmen dictatorial demagogues at the top.

Nigerians will never seize to amaze me. And when this your ideal presidential aspirant puts himself up for election, will you lots vote for him/her. Because I think I can recall few people that has a similitude to this idealistic character eg. Gani Fawehinmi, Pat Utomi and I don't recall you people voting for them. I laugh when I hear or see comments like yours, because we Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites of all time. Now PMB has become bad because of the present situation that he share no culpability in? If you want the honest truth PMB is the right man for the job at the moment. Nigeria needs some cleansing at this time. We are damned too corrupt and undisciplined and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. We need order and a total reorientation. And this guy right here is going to do that, afterwards, your ideal aspirants can then start winning election when they put themselves up for elections.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by sarrki(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
HtwoOw:

Opinion polls from illiterate bleepers like you wouldn't reveal the actual situation of the country , I don't take lightly to insults, just so you know ,

And so if there was ever a chance I'd teach you something the fact that you insulted me ruined that chance, but if you get confused, check my posts and learn a thing or two

you too much!!!!!!

You are loaded & responsible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by HtwoOw: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Running204:
My friend! Nobody is saying oga Jonathan didn't steal . All we are saying is that dey should stop d blame game n do the work they were elected for..... SIMPLE angry

It pays to have sense, do you think Buhari and his team sit round Thier table blaming PDP in aso villa? You people have never been able to see a better picture and you won't start now

If you want to help appeal to your brothers :the creek rats to stop blowing pipes up

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by HtwoOw: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
vislabraye:

The fact that Pdp didn't get it right does not give Apc any excuse for failing. If Buhari is fighting corruption, how many people has he convicted ?
Why are the charges against Saraki dropped ?
Has he questioned Buratai concerning the properties in Dubai ?
Fashola used 78million naira for a website, why is he in saint Buhari's cabinet ?
Let's not even talk about Amaechi who is said to be the most corrupt politician.

Buhari is not fighting any corruption. He's just deceiving himself.

Unless your news is from aba or delta, or your source is , nobody dropped any charges, the plan is to frustrate them into negotiating and returning loots

Buratais assets were declared, no story

78Million website? A state's website? Ask around how much it takes to own and maintain a government domain , the security and other things the question you wicked souls failed to ask, the point you failed to note is the total has other miscellaneous costs and other running costs

I don't know if the actual cost is inflated though and I really don't care, if you have an evidence of corruption forward to icpc or EFCC, the way you people scream Tinubu, Fashola is appalling

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Alanzazani: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
i am really fed up with this blame game. we need a clear cut policy direction. At times like this we shoild start feeling or seeing actions geared towards taking the country out of this present state of recession.
each time i coke on this forum there is hardly any constructive critism or solution being proferred. it is either the youths are basing thier ethnic groups or it i APC against PDP.
i never supported a Buhari presidency but i hope he suceeds if he is willing to carry the whole country along. instead of preaching and spreading hate i believe we should spread love and thia is where the APC supporters are doing a bad job. Governance if done right would not need unecessary PR even detractors would be forced to acknowledge the progress being made. this APC i no understand they still keep campaigning. can they just fvcking do the right thing and save us this whole drama
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Fleming5(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
HtwoOw:
Truth always stares Nigerians in the face but some wicked souls will not be happy

Someone said Buhari should face economy and leave corruption fighting

From where I stand you are asking Buhari to fill a woven basket with water trickles (only few intelligent people will understand the concept)

Before GEJ was sworn in, licensed importers were 40 before Jonathan left they were more than 120 importers of crude and it was nothing but a ploy to share subsidy with friends and family

Remember a while back when one top politicians son was busted for collecting subsidy, but never imported a drop of crude and the address on his license /CAC document was fake, that was about 100B

During the excess of $120\barrel Jonathan did not repair any refinery or build another one all he focused on was subsidy scam for friends and family and political buddies

Okonjo iwealla confirmed Nigeria has been in recession since late 2014 instead of admitting the truth she said Nigeria was cash strapped

These are documented facts, I don't expect the 5% people to agree with me
. Still these doll brains will not agree, but truth and facts are there to cross check.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by yd849ja: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
StephanieLuv:

When you start learning how to talk and make intelligent conversations without using abusive words, that's when you get respect from others as for me i see no reason to talk with you since i figured out you are below me and i have nothing to learn from you. Secondly am not running away just busy replying dudes that are a million times smarter than you. Bye Bye Kid say hello to mama wink wink wink

That's all you could reply with? I give up on you lots on this forum. Its really pathetic.
You've been schooled and owned. Pls read up next time and sieve facts from fictions before you come on internet to make a fool of yourself with your high stupidity quotient in the name of having a voice. I've got nothing more to reply you on.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by leanalyst: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
APCsupporter:
Fools. Before the Govt brings the economic back to its previous state please do these:

Make oil price $120 per barrel
Return our foreign reserves
Return the billions of dollars you stole
Fix pipelines destroyed by your workers

Foolish idi0ts
I cry for you. The crying of a drowning man and supporters. This APC experiment has been a train wreck.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by APCsupporter: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
leanalyst:

I cry for you. The crying of a drowning man and supporters. This APC experiment has been a train wreck.

Why dont you counter the points i raised?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by sarrki(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
APCsupporter:

Why dont you counter the points i raised?
Bros nothing will change their mind

Buhari will deliver for all to see

Don't bother your precious time on them

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by OYAY(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
StephanieLuv:
HISTORY 101

Obama (Democrat) took over from Bush (Republican) in 2008 during the worst economic crises in history and never one day wail even though the decisions of the previous government resulted to the great depression that killed massive companies like Lehmans brother, AIG etc and millions lost there jobs worldwide.

While APC wants to spend 4 years wailing over nothing.

How did we get to this level.

Comparing America economy with Nigeria is out of point because America has everything working for them in term of being a productive,manufacturing and tax discipline nation;they had economy issue because of heavy spending on Iraqi war by Bush which Obama stopped immediately he got to power and their reserve base is huge which gave him room to bail out some ailing coy then and adjust their tax base to favour the downtrodden to crown it all America is not a consuming nation like Nigeria; so in all these you will agree with me that the buffer enjoyed by Obama is not what Buhari is enjoying now!
It is only a Nigeria economist(s) that will continue to parrot growth consecutively without corresponding development in a consuming nation without stric tax system and assume we have a robust economy that can not withstand 0ne year stress test as we saw during PDP era especially last administration.

Hence the question should be why did PDP take us to this level without conscience?

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by FTbomb(m): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
shameless apc..
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Sorry I went to hard on you. I passed my anger from somewhere else to you. Hope you accept my apology.

When America borrows, most times, you are sure that the government will utilize it to achieve growth. In this case, we had no growth except on paper.

We were not carrying out monumental projects. We were not building refineries or carrying out health reforms.

It was the same thing all the way. If you ever come across the old threads before this administration, you will see me point out a lot that, "what was going on with our economy?"

If the ECA was going down to pay subsidies, our reserves went down also, why were we still borrowing during a windfall.

We lost money in every direction despite Crude Selling high. Even $322 million dollars from Abacha loot vanished in the name of Defence. $2.1 Billion from Obama gone.

Since we were selling Crude high and we lost all these, then there was no booming economy but a masked recession.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by refreshrate: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
sarrki:
Bros, you can't judge Buhari now it's not end of his tenure

At the end of his tenure you can submit your conclusion

Like a student in higher institution you can fail in year 1& year 2 but still get a first class abi?

Considering the 4th year is used for campaigning
I'm guessing that's when they plan to open the mystery curtain and voila everything will be OK abi?

Guy there's no such thing as sudden success especially in governance it's a summation of several small successes that gather.

1yr plus and all we have are a series of failures & absolutely no success in anything yet you believe it's too early.

Refer to the academic example I gave again and say the truth to yourself if you can.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by refreshrate: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
FTbomb:
shameless apc..

Very shameless
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by asamaigho(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
able20:

Pdp have challenged bubu t o return the economy to it's original image since he can't add any value.
The economy was sustainable during the 16years of shamless PDP as compared to total Collapse of APC
Are they suppose to sustain or build?...with huge amount of oil sales from 1999-2015,i think it is silly of u to say pdp sustained us for 16yrs.
With ur type of reasoning makes me wonder if there is hope for nigeria.

Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by marv1: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Which economy was sustained. Just becos there was oil boom does not mean nigeria had any stable economy. If yes what are those things nigeria was producing that gave the stable economy then that we are not producing now. NOTHING. We have not been producing anything to earn dollars, yet some people spend dollars as if it is our currency, so nigeria has never been best economy in africa.
able20:

Pdp have challenged bubu t o return the economy to it's original image since he can't add any value.
The economy was sustainable during the 16years of shamless PDP as compared to total Collapse of APC

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by AreaFada2: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
yd849ja:

Nigerians will never seize to amaze me. And when this your ideal presidential aspirant puts himself up for election, will you lots vote for him/her. Because I think I can recall few people that has a similitude to this idealistic character eg. Gani Fawehinmi, Pat Utomi and I don't recall you people voting for them. I laugh when I hear or see comments like yours, because we Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites of all time. Now PMB has become bad because of the present situation that he share no culpability in? If you want the honest truth PMB is the right man for the job at the moment. Nigeria needs some cleansing at this time. We are damned too corrupt and undisciplined and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. We need order and a total reorientation. And this guy right here is going to do that, afterwards, your ideal aspirants can then start winning election when they put themselves up for elections.

PMB has never been & can never be the right candidate for even LGA chairmanship. At no point will he never be one. Like most so called leaders we have had.

First a coup plotter who ra.ped the will of the people is a pariah in saner climes.

The reasons Buhari is there are (1) he first became dictator HoS through coup and that gave him prominence. He got it through an act of high treason. (2) Corruption: funded by Amaechi & others. (3) Ethno-religious politics & power grab: Tinubu & co wanted someone that has the ethno-religious status to use to grab power. Ribabu did not quite have that gravitas last time, so they tried Buhari.

Nigerians amaze you because you have little grasp of Nigeria's political history.

The reason the right or your ideal people never got a chance to lead is that Nigeria was never set up to succeed as a nation. Right from 1914.
We have already had a civil war & a state of cold war has existed since.

We were optimistic decades back but alas all got worse with national cohesion. If you have not reached a certain age, by all means, be optimistic as we were. Naivety can be bliss. But you will be wiser 10 or 20 years from now. grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by asamaigho(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is funny how Alhaji Muhammed tactically used PDP's performance of Obasanjo to vilify the administration of Jonathan.

This has confirmed that PDP Administration of 1999-2007 was the most glorious in our economic life.

But is Buhari government any better than the former administration of Jonathan they are vilifying? How much are they spending on Subsidy despite technical removal due to the eternal rise of the dollar? What infrastructure has been put in place since coming to power? How much is our Excess Crude Account considering that oil price has been selling at $50 per barrel, $12 more than the benchmark of $38? How much is our Foreign Reserve?

They talked about corruption fight which I support 100%, why are they silent on Gen Tukur Buratai? What about those APC members that were former Governors and Ministers? how did Saraki find his way to the Senate? who sponsored Buhari election and from what source?

APC should understand that they have failed and not better than the immediate past government of Jonathan.

It obvious u dont know how foreign reserve is earned.
Whats d current quantity of crude being exported after militanta blewup over 47% of oil installations? Multiply dat if u have d figs(i doubt) with d price of crude per barrel.
And tell me d magicwoumd with which u want to grow d f.reserves with?
I dont even want to go into our import balance,cos dat will take a whole day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by akuezi: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
WORK WITH US IN NIGERIA

We are an international Real Estate focused organization with head office located in Lekki and other branches in Ikeja, Alaba (Lagos), Warri Delta State, Ota (Ogun State), and also in Owerri,(Imo state).

Did you know that you could be making up to and above N500,000 every month by working with us from where ever you are in Nigeria and outside the Nigeria?

Yes you really can. Some of our Consultants make over N1,000,000 in some months and a particular Consultant made N1,900,000 in one WEEK, yes ONE WEEK and you too can do it.

Dont miss this opportunity. A trial will convince you.

Do you want to know how call/whatapp 09032312585
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by canadianboy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
Paperwhite:
Rather the APC should be greatly ashamed & quit the scene as they have wreaked Nigeria to ground zero with their absolute cluessness on what leadership is all about.This same silly APC were the same idiots that were consistently calling on the last administration to resign when it has now been proven they were just empty heads.

Correct my brother!

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
APC/Buhari are the worst embarrassment the world has ever known.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Henricarter(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Paperwhite:
You must be a slowpoke if the current trend of events in Nigeria is nothing to you.Just pray you will be alive by then.
or go yu go dey village they hawk palmwiNE
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by vislabraye(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
HtwoOw:

Unless your news is from aba or delta, or your source is , nobody dropped any charges, the plan is to frustrate them into negotiating and returning loots

Buratais assets were declared, no story

78Million website? A state's website? Ask around how much it takes to own and maintain a government domain , the security and other things the question you wicked souls failed to ask, the point you failed to note is the total has other miscellaneous costs and other running costs

I don't know if the actual cost is inflated though and I really don't care, if you have an evidence of corruption forward to icpc or EFCC, the way you people scream Tinubu, Fashola is appalling

Isn't it hypocritical of you to applaud Buhari for fighting only the opposition but closes an eyes to his party members ? Were there no evidence against Amaechi but FG dropped it ? And same goes for Timipre Silver. Keep on defending wrong. I don't know how much they pay you.

You speak as if you know something about IT but you kniw nada. Mind you, Fashola spent 78million on his personal website. Is this what 78million naira website look to you ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Electricity Consumers To Pay More In New NERC Regulation / How 32 Defected Reps Lost Re-election Bids / Senators, Reps Query NCC Over Secret Recruitment Of 300 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.