Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" (23536 Views)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Waheed60: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pdp are crying bc they no get free money again
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by borntosuccess(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
keep on deceiving urself
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by july66: 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
sarrki:

https://www.thecable.ng/lai-to-pdp-bury-your-head-in-shame-as-buhari-packs-your-mess
If this present government has solution to our problems, they will not result to excuses. They asked to be voted for to turn things around but all we hear is complaints. Its more than a year now. Truth is, we all know PDP didn't do well hence APC was voted in. The day they stop the blame game is the day I seriously know they want to start work.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by jossy4joseph(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
When other parties are talking APC should just shut up and bury their ugly head in shame. APC have the most clueless, visionless and directionless members in their fold including the Daura born illiterate that called himself buhari that crumbled the once vibrant economy
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by vislabraye(m): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
HtwoOw:
Truth always stares Nigerians in the face but some wicked souls will not be happy

Someone said Buhari should face economy and leave corruption fighting

From where I stand you are asking Buhari to fill a woven basket with water trickles (only few intelligent people will understand the concept)

Before GEJ was sworn in, licensed importers were 40 before Jonathan left they were more than 120 importers of crude and it was nothing but a ploy to share subsidy with friends and family

Remember a while back when one top politicians son was busted for collecting subsidy, but never imported a drop of crude and the address on his license /CAC document was fake, that was about 100B

During the excess of $120\barrel Jonathan did not repair any refinery or build another one all he focused on was subsidy scam for friends and family and political buddies

Okonjo iwealla confirmed Nigeria has been in recession since late 2014 instead of admitting the truth she said Nigeria was cash strapped

These are documented facts, I don't expect the 5% people to agree with me

The fact that Pdp didn't get it right does not give Apc any excuse for failing. If Buhari is fighting corruption, how many people has he convicted ?
Why are the charges against Saraki dropped ?
Has he questioned Buratai concerning the properties in Dubai ?
Fashola used 78million naira for a website, why is he in saint Buhari's cabinet ?
Let's not even talk about Amaechi who is said to be the most corrupt politician.

Buhari is not fighting any corruption. He's just deceiving himself.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by yd849ja: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
StephanieLuv:
HISTORY 101

Obama (Democrat) took over from Bush (Republican) in 2008 during the worst economic crises in history and never one day wail even though the decisions of the previous government resulted to the great depression that killed massive companies like Lehmans brother, AIG etc and millions lost there jobs worldwide.

While APC wants to spend 4 years wailing over nothing.

How did we get to this level.

You seems not to know a thing about history and governance. And you lied Obama wailed and made reference to previous government as well. so cut it already. If I may ask, how long did it take Obama to turn things around again? It was not even in his 1st term before Americans started seeing improvement in their economy. It was in the last quarter of his 2nd term in office. So you lot should save your infantile rants and let the government work.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Abagworo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
july66:
If this present government has solution to our problems, they will not result to excuses. They asked to be voted for to turn things around but all we hear is complaints. Its more than a year now. Truth is, we all know PDP didn't do well hence APC was voted in. The day they stop the blame game is the day I seriously know they want to start work.

Obviously they are already trying
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
HtwoOw:
Truth always stares Nigerians in the face but some wicked souls will not be happy

From where I stand you are asking Buhari to fill a woven basket with water trickles (only few intelligent people will understand the concept)

Before GEJ was sworn in, licensed importers were 40 before Jonathan left they were more than 120 importers of crude and it was nothing but a ploy to share subsidy with friends and family

Remember a while back when one top politicians son was busted for collecting subsidy, but never imported a drop of crude and the address on his license /CAC document was fake, that was about 100B

During the excess of $120\barrel Jonathan did not repair any refinery or build another one all he focused on was subsidy scam for friends and family and political buddies

Okonjo iwealla confirmed Nigeria has been in recession since late 2014 instead of admitting the truth she said Nigeria was cash strapped

My friend! Nobody is saying oga Jonathan didn't steal . All we are saying is that dey should stop d blame game n do the work they were elected for..... SIMPLE angry
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Henrichemeka(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
How can PDP put its house in order and be a strong opposition when you (APC) don't want any opposition? How are you packing or clearing their mess? Is it with the economic team that only has one accountant and economist? Or is it with recession? You initiated a program called change begins with you, what change have we seen since the inception of this government other than witch-hunt? Your boss (Buhari) told us that before we ask any question about the said program that we should first of all change ourself and i am here to tell him that that change started with Nigerians when they voted him into power, that we are now waiting for him and his people to change the situation of Nigeria which is the reason for their coming in. Goodluck never did any bad thing to any body except that he never fought corruption. The average man was happy in his regime because even though there was corruptiom, hardship, suffering, poverty, hunger etc was not this much, or was not noticed so i advice you lai mohamed to just keep quiet about PDP and profer solutions to your boss to do something even though we know he has failed but its never too late to make amends. People can no longer eat rice and other commodities in the market that has skyroted beyond the reach of the average man. We have both human and material resources to get out of this mess but pride, arrogance, etc would not allow us to bring in capable hands. Think and think fast......
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
StephanieLuv:
HISTORY 101

Obama (Democrat) took over from Bush (Republican) in 2008 during the worst economic crises in history and never one day wail even though the decisions of the previous government resulted to the great depression that killed massive companies like Lehmans brother, AIG etc and millions lost there jobs worldwide.

While APC wants to spend 4 years wailing over nothing.

How did we get to this level.

The Blame Game at Its Finest: 21 Times Obama Has Passed the Buck

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/the-blame-game-at-its-finest-21-times-obama-has-passed-the-buck/

Say what you know.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
HtwoOw:

My friend! Nobody is saying oga Jonathan didn't steal . All we are saying is that dey should stop d blame game n do the work they were elected for..... SIMPLE angry
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Paperwhite(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
sarrki:
How many years have you been praying to your creator for one thing or the other ?

How many have he answered you ?

So you want a mere mortar to perform magic

For you Quote "Just pray you will be alive by then." For every living soul shall taste death at his appointed time

What was the dullard president & his party thinking when they promised Eldorado? Are you aware of how it was during Buhari's first shot as president? Now he is doing worse.Read history dear!
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by StephanieLuv(f): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/the-blame-game-at-its-finest-21-times-obama-has-passed-the-buck/

Say what you know.

How many lost there jobs the first year Obama got to power and how many have lost there jobs the first year in Office for Buhari, i have no time to debate with you.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by StephanieLuv(f): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
yd849ja:

You seems not to know a thing about history and governance. And you lied Obama wailed and made reference to previous government as well. so cut it already. If I may ask, how long did it take Obama to turn things around again? It was not even in his 1st term before Americans started seeing improvement in their economy. It was in the last quarter of his 2nd term in office. So you lot should save your infantile rants and let the government work.

Lesson 101 since am chatting with a minor

How many lost there jobs the first year Obama got to power and how many have lost there jobs the first year in Office for Buhari, i have no time to debate with you.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
lie Muhammad, you should be the one to bury your head in shame. Do you know how long it took buhari to outdone pdp in creating more mess for Nigerians?
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by StephanieLuv(f): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Say what you know.

Did anybody on Obama's administration lay blame on Bush, for how long did Obama lay the blame unlike the current president. Do you know what it takes to lose a company as massive as AIG, Lahman Brothers, those are financial giants in America, its like losing Dangote here in Nigeria. Mr man the scale of the recession Obama resolved is nothing to compare to what is happening in Nigeria and try to understand before you quote people. Even though PDP messed the nation up, Buhari met an economy that was not in recession, he met an economy where people had jobs before he took it to the dustbin.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by pussyhunter9: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
HtwoOw:

Hello Schmuck, you feel you're intelligent but you just spewed trash. Firstly, compare Bubu's GDP to that of GEJ. Economists will tell you that this is the worst recession in 25 years. Was GEJ in power 25 years ago?

Secondly, you talk about fighting corruption but Buratay who was chief procurement officer during dasuki tenure and dambazu who played an active role were insulated from the whole issue.

Thirdly, the costs of everything including food, fuel and essential services have doubled due to lack of investor confidence. The fool went about bad mouthing Nigeria and Nigerians and you are here defending him

Go to the streets and take an opinion poll instead of second-guessing the situation from an armchair.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by StephanieLuv(f): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
yd849ja:

Did anybody on Obama's administration lay blame on Bush, for how long did Obama lay the blame unlike the current president. Do you know what it takes to lose a company as massive as AIG, Lahman Brothers, those are financial giants in America, its like losing Dangote here in Nigeria. Mr man the scale of the recession Obama resolved is nothing to compare to what is happening in Nigeria and try to understand before you quote people. Even though PDP messed the nation up, Buhari met an economy that was not in recession, he met an economy where people had jobs before he took it to the dustbin.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Stop ranting. It took Obama over four years to get things back to normal. I kept quiet the first time but you are just typing.

Is Obama battling corruption in every sector of his country? Were Americans blowing up things to make Obama fail? Yet, it took Obama over four years to calm things.

Our case was terrible long before President Buhari.

You yourself said, he never once blamed. It is a lie. Obama blamed George Bush repeatedly. I even watched a news on it on Fox news. Accept you were wrong and move on. Do not dribble round the point.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by yd849ja: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Lesson 101 since am chatting with a minor

Now that we've knocked your 1st argument, you are so quick to fly another kite eh? Olodo! All you wailers are easy to spot. Your reputation precedes you. Since you are too lazy to learn, madam Methuselah a graphical representation might assist you and cure you of your ignorance.

See below.
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

N.B.
It is *their and not *there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by StephanieLuv(f): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Say what you know.

Simple sense our youths don't have, Obama met an economy that was already in massive recession, Mr Buhari took our economy into recession. Understand the difference why Obama complained about Bush and his policies especially foreign policies.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by StephanieLuv(f): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
yd849ja:

Now that we've knocked your 1st argument, you are so quick to fly another kite eh? Olodo! All you wailers are easy to spot. Your reputation precedes you. Since you are too lazy to learn, madam Methuselah a graphical representation might assist you and cure you of your ignorance.

See below.
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

N.B.
It is *their and not *there.

Like i said a minor, i can't come that to your level and start using abusive words, small people use abusive words and i don't have time for small people. Gota go small boy.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by sarrki(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
pussyhunter9:

You are the biggest fool.
Did your messiah not promise to stabilize oil price?

Did the dull idiota not inherit foreign reserves? Where did he get all the money he used to junket up and down?

Hamechi, Tinibu, Buratay and Co did not steal abi?

Your foolish leader, did he not terminate pipeline protection contracts?

Your mom shouldn't have opened the gutter between her legs for your vegetable father on that I'll fated day.
Pls let's enlightened one another instead of resulting to insult
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Simple sense our youths don't have, Obama met an economy that was already in massive recession, Mr Buhari took our economy into recession. Understand the difference why Obama complained about Bush and his policies especially foreign policies.

Simple news, you can not read and talking like you are the smartest.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala took $2 Billion from the ECA when Crude Oil was higher than it is now. Does that sound like the economy was good? What of GEJ and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala borrowing money to pay Salaries? Does that sound like a sound economy to you? Mrs Smart and Sense.

We were importing petroleum products during a windfall. We did not diversify the economy with all the funds we made. Yet, you believe we had a good economy.

During when we were selling Crude Oil high, our Foreign reserves depleted and you believe the economy was good.

Saying Obama never blamed, already shows you do not know. Leave it at that.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by sarrki(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Simple news, you can not read and talking like you are the smartest.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala took $2 Billion from the ECA when Crude Oil was higher than it is now. Does that sound like the economy was good? What of GEJ and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala borrowing money to pay Salaries. Does that sound like a sound economy to you? Mrs Smart and Sense.

We were importing petroleum products during a windfall. We did not diversify the economy with all the funds we made. Yet, you believe we had a good economy.

During when we were selling Crude Oil high, our Foreign reserves depleted and you believe the economy was good.

Saying Obama never blamed, already shows you do not know. Leave it at that.
they are blinded by sentiment

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
StephanieLuv:

You said never once blamed. You did not say why he blamed. I can tell you President Buhari has a WHY he blamed, just like Obama.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by AreaFada2: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
sarrki:
then who is fit for the job?

Good question. Those fit for the job are not even in the political terrain right now. Aside maybe BRF.
This has been our misfortune since 1950s, even before independence.

We kept shooting ourselves in the foot by somehow getting Balewa instead of Awo, Shagari instead of Awo or even Aminu Kano or Maitama Sule, OBJ instead of Alex Ekwueme or Olu Falae, Yar'Adua instead of Donald Duke. But at least we did not get Ibori instead of GEJ. grin grin

GEJ whatever his flaws consolidated our democracy. If we can keep it so is another question.

Until we can further consolidate our democracy in which gentle and responsible people are no more called clueless, we will keep having draconian strongmen dictatorial demagogues at the top.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by yd849ja: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Like i said a minor, i can't come that to your level and start using abusive words, small people use abusive words and i don't have time for small people. Gota go small boy.

Referring to others as *Small boy is quite matured and not abusive in your tiny world of stupidity, right?
Please while you are at it running away with your tail between your legs, make sure not to infect other people with your ignorance.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Rayplanet(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
sarrki:

https://www.thecable.ng/lai-to-pdp-bury-your-head-in-shame-as-buhari-packs-your-mess

Lol!

Well said my able minister. They plumbed the depth of anguish Nigerians are facing currently.

May PMB succeed.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Okeikpu(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Somalia loading grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements / Again, States Seek Another Bailout, Osun Worst Hit / We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.