Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" (23529 Views)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by vislabraye(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
HtwoOw:

Unless your news is from aba or delta, or your source is , nobody dropped any charges, the plan is to frustrate them into negotiating and returning loots

Buratais assets were declared, no story

78Million website? A state's website? Ask around how much it takes to own and maintain a government domain , the security and other things the question you wicked souls failed to ask, the point you failed to note is the total has other miscellaneous costs and other running costs

I don't know if the actual cost is inflated though and I really don't care, if you have an evidence of corruption forward to icpc or EFCC, the way you people scream Tinubu, Fashola is appalling

This is hypocritical of you. Were you the one who forwarded evidence of corruption that led Olisah Metuh to court ? So why should I 4ward evidence of corruption
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by stexsy(m): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
HtwoOw:
Truth always stares Nigerians in the face but some wicked souls will not be happy

Someone said Buhari should face economy and leave corruption fighting

From where I stand you are asking Buhari to fill a woven basket with water trickles (only few intelligent people will understand the concept)

Before GEJ was sworn in, licensed importers were 40 before Jonathan left they were more than 120 importers of crude and it was nothing but a ploy to share subsidy with friends and family

Remember a while back when one top politicians son was busted for collecting subsidy, but never imported a drop of crude and the address on his license /CAC document was fake, that was about 100B

During the excess of $120\barrel Jonathan did not repair any refinery or build another one all he focused on was subsidy scam for friends and family and political buddies

Okonjo iwealla confirmed Nigeria has been in recession since late 2014 instead of admitting the truth she said Nigeria was cash strapped

These are documented facts, I don't expect the 5% people to agree with me
Same Jonathan wanted removing subsidy n ur likes started carrying playcards at Ojota.
Karma is a bitch
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by HtwoOw: 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
vislabraye:

This is hypocritical of you. Were you the one who forwarded evidence of corruption that led Olisah Metuh to court ? So why should I 4ward evidence of corruption

No I wasn't, but then EFCC had his file, investigated him, arrested him and he returned money,

I wasn't screaming tyrant Buhari, on Twitter because I know they did Thier job and the mofo too didn't deny

if EFCC had anything on Fashola, they'd have arrested him. And I'm pretty sure someone leaked that info to EFCC

CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU if you have evidence tip ICPC or EFCC

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by win3k: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2016
adidasBarca:
PDP are not ashame of themselves
They rule 4 many years without any achievement yet they are still complaining
DEAD PARTY

You remind me of Patience Jonathan, a little hint++++
1, APC = former PDP (simple name change)
2, APC = Buhari
3, Buhari = a member of former PDP
4, Buhari = blaming himself
5, You see where this is going?
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Coldfeets: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2016
yd849ja:

Nigerians will never seize to amaze me. And when this your ideal presidential aspirant puts himself up for election, will you lots vote for him/her. Because I think I can recall few people that has a similitude to this idealistic character eg. Gani Fawehinmi, Pat Utomi and I don't recall you people voting for them. I laugh when I hear or see comments like yours, because we Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites of all time. Now PMB has become bad because of the present situation that he share no culpability in? If you want the honest truth PMB is the right man for the job at the moment. Nigeria needs some cleansing at this time. We are damned too corrupt and undisciplined and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. We need order and a total reorientation. And this guy right here is going to do that, afterwards, your ideal aspirants can then start winning election when they put themselves up for elections.

I like it when wisdom speaks.

Keep it up, man!
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by linusbnn(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2016
HtwoOw:
Truth always stares Nigerians in the face but some wicked souls will not be happy

Someone said Buhari should face economy and leave corruption fighting

From where I stand you are asking Buhari to fill a woven basket with water trickles (only few intelligent people will understand the concept)

Before GEJ was sworn in, licensed importers were 40 before Jonathan left they were more than 120 importers of crude and it was nothing but a ploy to share subsidy with friends and family

Remember a while back when one top politicians son was busted for collecting subsidy, but never imported a drop of crude and the address on his license /CAC document was fake, that was about 100B

During the excess of $120\barrel Jonathan did not repair any refinery or build another one all he focused on was subsidy scam for friends and family and political buddies

Okonjo iwealla confirmed Nigeria has been in recession since late 2014 instead of admitting the truth she said Nigeria was cash strapped

These are documented facts, I don't expect the 5% people to agree with me

Was that why they told us subsidy is scam? I'm yet to see anytin this government is doing,except for boko haram
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by linusbnn(m): 8:15am On Sep 16, 2016
HtwoOw:

No I wasn't, but then EFCC had his file, investigated him, arrested him and he returned money,

I wasn't screaming tyrant Buhari, on Twitter because I know they did Thier job and the mofo too didn't deny

if EFCC had anything on Fashola, they'd have arrested him. And I'm pretty sure someone leaked that info to EFCC

CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU if you have evidence tip ICPC or EFCC

Wat about Buratai and Dambazzu?
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by linusbnn(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2016
adidasBarca:

DEAD PARTY

Who are PDP's?

El rufai
Rochas Okorocha
Amaechi
Audu Ogbe
Kwakwanso
Aminu Tambuwal
Obasanjo
Atiku Abubakar
Saraki
Etc. So are these people part of the blame?
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by HtwoOw: 8:27am On Sep 16, 2016
vislabraye:

Isn't it hypocritical of you to applaud Buhari for fighting only the opposition but closes an eyes to his party members ? Were there no evidence against Amaechi but FG dropped it ? And same goes for Timipre Silver. Keep on defending wrong. I don't know how much they pay you.

You speak as if you know something about IT but you kniw nada. Mind you, Fashola spent 78million on his personal website. Is this what 78million naira website look to you ?

Say what you like, I'm done preaching
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by HtwoOw: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2016
linusbnn:

Was that why they told us subsidy is scam? I'm yet to see anytin this government is doing,except for boko haram

At least you are seeing something, soon you'll see other things and I must add that subsidy was indeed a scam, approved and authorized by GEJ
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by HtwoOw: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2016
linusbnn:

Wat about Buratai and Dambazzu?

I have read about APC members being investigated and prosecuted, Buhari is not a person who favors one over the other

Buratais assets were declared, his wives own the property if you are not satisfied , report to EFCC with more evidence don't speak out of hate
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Suntzung: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2016
adidasBarca:

DEAD PARTY
People fail 2 understand that what is remaining in the PDP are only shameles vultures and jackals; SAS! FFK! GEJ! FAYOSHE! imagine! the real PDP people all hibbernate. so dont wst ur mouth oga Lai talking 2 junk and rubish group folowing dead ghost PDP, thinking it would came alive again.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by GoldenJAT(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is funny how Alhaji Muhammed tactically used PDP's performance of Obasanjo to vilify the administration of Jonathan.

This has confirmed that PDP Administration of 1999-2007 was the most glorious in our economic life.

But is Buhari government any better than the former administration of Jonathan they are vilifying? How much are they spending on Subsidy despite technical removal due to the eternal rise of the dollar? What infrastructure has been put in place since coming to power? How much is our Excess Crude Account considering that oil price has been selling at $50 per barrel, $12 more than the benchmark of $38? How much is our Foreign Reserve?

They talked about corruption fight which I support 100%, why are they silent on Gen Tukur Buratai? What about those APC members that were former Governors and Ministers? how did Saraki find his way to the Senate? who sponsored Buhari election and from what source?

APC should understand that they have failed and not better than the immediate past government of Jonathan.

i dont normally quote people if my mentions wont b on d front page,but i decided 2 tk an exemption 2ur post!!ur post reeks of favouritism,u just want 2 tell people what they feel like hearing..and that is LAY THE BLAME ON BUHARI.for the record,im from d south south part of d country...but av grown beyond this ethnic impunity that is so often on display here.Ever heard of that sayin about reaping what u sowed?that is d situation we find ourselves in and no magic will happen overnight!!this situation was bound 2 happen...as some1 rightly posted on this forum sometimes ago,about nigerians not wantin 2 know abt d cause of a particular situation,but are quick 2 talk about d effect,and we not havin an analytical mind..thats also a perfect example,we overheat d polity just 2 show we are in d know-how about d happenins in d country!!for the very 1st time...some things are been done differently in this country....subsequent presidents would av shivered by now cos of d public outcry of the public,go on a borrowing spree in order 2 please d masses,thereby compounding and hiding d real situation of things from d citizenry.aint u also aware that this d 1st time an opposition party would defeat an incumbent president?only through processes like this,would we know d real shortcomings of our economy....cos if d ruling party continues in office,u expect them 2 expose their shorcomings?there are so many things i would av luv 2 say..but space and time..so the blame game is allowed,in due time....d economy will be stable.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by GoldenJAT(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2016
wizzyrich:
There's nothing wrong with pdp's statement. Buhari is incompetent, his ministers are failures. His economic policies ain't yielding results, under his nose the call for secession has increased, poverty, hunger and frustration has become the order of the day and most of all, he brought us into recession.

Buhari should hunourably resign. We no wan do again
we do really need a dislike button on this forum,dont be decieved by d likes u garnered on ur comments cos u ended up sayin nothin...im so pretty sure u dont even know what recession is all about.....u just hear pple saying it and joined d bandwagon!!for we d sane ones..we aint gullible like some people,we have facts and we mk use of them...as i always say..we REAP WHAT WE SOWED.no 2ways about it.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by abokibuhari: 9:12am On Sep 16, 2016
joseph1832:
If you had prayed this prayer when Jonathan was in office, we would have believed you to be sincere. But we all know you speak from both side of your mouth.

josephu !!!
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by GoldenJAT(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2016
sarrki:
Bros if you are working and earning salary people in your family, friends, Auto mechanic if you have a car, house help, dry cleaner and your driver will fill the impact .

If you save you will still enjoy till you find another source of livelihood

If you don't

That is the situation we find ourselves in Nigeria today
u de mind them??they c facts staring at them right in d face.....but pretend not 2.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by GoldenJAT(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2016
limeta:
Am only me
Buhari should quit the stage.
Buhari should come out clean
Quit and the people would respect you.
quit which stage??Buhari aint a puppet that can be remote controlled...unlike a past president i know..go and read ur economics text book,know how d economy works,and what is capable of bringing it down...when u av all these facts,mention me and lets talk!!!and knw i luv intelligent ladies,and knw 1 wen i c dem.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by limeta(f): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2016
GoldenJAT:
quit which stage??Buhari aint a puppet that can be remote controlled...unlike a past president i know..go and read ur economics text book,know how d economy works,and what is capable of bringing it down...when u av all these facts,mention me and lets talk!!!and knw i luv intelligent ladies,and knw 1 wen i c dem.

I will eat yr liver with devil.s beans
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by linusbnn(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2016
HtwoOw:

I have read about APC members being investigated and prosecuted, Buhari is not a person who favors one over the other

Buratais assets were declared, his wives own the property if you are not satisfied , report to EFCC with more evidence don't speak out of hate

I should go and report to EFCC in this dictatorship era? You wicked

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by olujastro: 10:08am On Sep 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is funny how Alhaji Muhammed tactically used PDP's performance of Obasanjo to vilify the administration of Jonathan.

This has confirmed that PDP Administration of 1999-2007 was the most glorious in our economic life.

But is Buhari government any better than the former administration of Jonathan they are vilifying? How much are they spending on Subsidy despite technical removal due to the eternal rise of the dollar? What infrastructure has been put in place since coming to power? How much is our Excess Crude Account considering that oil price has been selling at $50 per barrel, $12 more than the benchmark of $38? How much is our Foreign Reserve?

They talked about corruption fight which I support 100%, why are they silent on Gen Tukur Buratai? What about those APC members that were former Governors and Ministers? how did Saraki find his way to the Senate? who sponsored Buhari election and from what source?

APC should understand that they have failed and not better than the immediate past government of Jonathan.

I expect you to be smarter than this.
Excess crude account arises as a combination of two factors, oil prices and oil production higher than budgeted benchmark. Benchmark was $38 and 2.2m bbls/day. Nigeria currently produces 1.5m bbls/day courtesy of NDA.
Secondly, the govt no longer spends money on subsidy as it's now purely in the hands of marketers. But govt only fixed the price not to exceed N145 based on the prevailing exchange rate of USD to naira as we import products which shouldn't be.
Thirdly, are you among those who close their eyes to good news of Fashola re mobilising contractors back to site on our major highways, or Amaechi completing ongoing rail projects?
#KnowledgeIsKey
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by linusbnn(m): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2016
HtwoOw:

At least you are seeing something, soon you'll see other things and I must add that subsidy was indeed a scam, approved and authorized by GEJ

Why is fuel not selling below 86#? Gej told us that when subsidy is removed,fuel will sell @145#,but Apc came and said notin like subsidy and they have saved about 1.7trillion after removing it and fuel now still sells @145#. Who lied?
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2016
GoldenJAT:
we do really need a dislike button on this forum,dont be decieved by d likes u garnered on ur comments cos u ended up sayin nothin...im so pretty sure u dont even know what recession is all about.....u just hear pple saying it and joined d bandwagon!!for we d sane ones..we aint gullible like some people,we have facts and we mk use of them...as i always say..we REAP WHAT WE SOWED.no 2ways about it.
You ended up saying nothing, making no single point at all. You mustn't mention someone when you don't have anything to say you know.

And as for the likes, pls come and collect it, it doesn't add to my account. Also, do know that you are not more knowledgeable or wiser than the people who saw meanings to my post.

Now chewwwww !!! Off you go ! Run along mr sane one, mr over sabi, mr zombie !
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by GoldenJAT(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2016
limeta:

I will eat yr liver with devil.s beans
very unintelligent mention!!!an advice 4u..dont talk when u know ur words lacks substance!!4 some1 tellin a president 2 quit d stage..i expected somethin beta.go and sleep
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by limeta(f): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2016
GoldenJAT:
very unintelligent mention!!!an advice 4u..dont talk when u know ur words lacks substance!!4 some1 tellin a president 2 quit d stage..i expected somethin beta.go and sleep

Politic is not yr ting what are you good at?
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by limeta(f): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2016
GoldenJAT:

Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo)

by BrainnewsNg(f):
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by olujastro: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2016
linusbnn:

Why is fuel not selling below 86#? Gej told us that when subsidy is removed,fuel will sell @145#,but Apc came and said notin like subsidy and they have saved about 1.7trillion after removing it and fuel now still sells @145#. Who lied?
Let me educate you.
You import refined products instead of refining locally. Even countries that buy our Oil like India, have tremendous refining capacity. So you need dollars to import petrol, but now the naira has very poor value against the dollar due to an oil based economy you have. Meaning, you have to pay more naira for every imported product into Nigeria including petrol.
So you see where all the past govts have left Nigeria hanging on high oil price alone!
Unluckily, low oil prices fell on Buhari, so he becomes the victim.
Now assuming previous govts improved the foreign exchange reserve like Indonesia, saved enough from oil boom like Norway, Nigeria would be better off, but that's not the case. You're lucky Nigeria hasn't gotten to the level of Venezuela yet. Google it to learn more.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by Eyibeauty: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2016
Good day, my fellow nairalanders, please let's help a young Nigerian lady win this global video contest on climate change by viewing and sharing. Your view is your vote, let's give her a million votes.Thanks.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWfwPjVIRo
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by linusbnn(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2016
olujastro:

Let me educate you.
You import refined products instead of refining locally. Even countries that buy our Oil like India, have tremendous refining capacity. So you need dollars to import petrol, but now the naira has very poor value against the dollar due to an oil based economy you have. Meaning, you have to pay more naira for every imported product into Nigeria including petrol.
So you see where all the past govts have left Nigeria hanging on high oil price alone!
Unluckily, low oil prices fell on Buhari, so he becomes the victim.
Now assuming previous govts improved the foreign exchange reserve like Indonesia, saved enough from oil boom like Norway, Nigeria would be better off, but that's not the case. You're lucky Nigeria hasn't gotten to the level of Venezuela yet. Google it to learn more.

Why did the naira loss it's valued?
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by olujastro: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2016
linusbnn:

Why did the naira loss it's valued?
Are you one of those who are usually too lazy to read the instructions in an exam?
I just stated why and you rushed to reply with same question.
Re: Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" by GoldenJAT(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2016
limeta:

Politic is not yr ting what are you good at?
everything..talk of been versatile..u may also care 2 know im a political analyst..with degrees 2 bk it up!!wont quote u again..cos i b wastin time...byeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War / Nigerian Navy Acquires 2 Ocea-Built FPB 110 Mk II Fast Patrol Boats (Photos) / Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.