Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” (47895 Views)

$15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / Court Convicts Companies Of Laundering Patience Jonathan’s $15.5m / Patience Jonathan's $15m To Go Into TSA - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by flokii: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
biggie73:
The rich like Patience Jonathan will NEVER be prosecuted in Nigeria. The poor should act with wisdom or they end up in jail. So guys, stop wasting your resources when the rich has minor crisis. In as much Rt. Gen. Abdulsalami is alive, GEJ and wife WILL NEVER see prosecution.

Then.. Mayb
It's like you dnt know who PMB is.. d whole of SS/SE can burn for GEJ and his wife.. Buh when d day of reckoning comes.. They'll av to face d music.

Take a clue from Tompolo, a Lion back then now a rat that has gone into hiding.. I'm sure you were part of those making mouth then.. He is this, he is that

2 Likes

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by rusher14: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
All I know is Mama Peace is 15 million dollars poorer.

3 Likes

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by ceeethru(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
AnonyNymous:
The money belongs to her??
Yes is her money. is the money yours
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by TeamSimple(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Goke7:

Let's get real bruv, Patience and his wife GEJ would never be charged to court, we are not matured as a nation for that now sentiments upon sentiments will never allow that to happen.

There is also the sentiment that in order not to encourage african presidents to perpetuate themselves in power, its better when they quit office, we allow them go with their loot. its so sad but that's the truth. If just an invitation to Tompolo to come to court and defend himself has made the whole Niger delta go mad then imagine what will happen if madam pieces is in court. I think the disgrace that she came out to say its her money is enough.

We are not even a developing nation, we are under-developed which is even an understatement
You are educated. Kudos

3 Likes

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by flokii: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
sukkot:
i dont understand. why is she being hounded for only 15 million when diezani has billions of dollars and danjuma is sitting on a billion dollar bloc of oil ?

Sukkot are you high?

So you expect them to leave her and release d money for her.. When we have millions in IDP camps as a result of her actions. BH killing pple, no roads, no development whatsoever
Well.. Even if they get away with it, d international community has seen and is watching. That alone is something

1 Like

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by APCsupporter: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

But it is okay to allow Buhari walk away with forged WAEC certificate? You think you have recession now? Just sit and watch if Buhari is stupid enough to go after GEJ or his wife then you will understand what recession really means.When the crude oil production falls below 500,000bpd and the exchange rate become N1000/$ then you will really understand the meaning of recession.

You people openly boasted about Buhari's forged WAEC result saying "even if he presents nepa bill we will still vote for him"and today you want to preach morality? are you for real?

Its Niger delta that would suffer more and your children will curse you for this. Take the screenshot of this post and save it on your phone

1 Like

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
ceeethru:
Yes is her money. is the money yours
Interesting. Pray tell, how did she suddenly become worth more than two times Barack Obama? I'm listening.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by aresssa: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sadly, many many thousands of these corrupt people used the same system to loot us dry.

Just imagine the wife of our former president openly perpetrating money laundering and even claiming money in bank accounts that's not in her name which practically and legally means the money doesn't belong to her so why did she even openly expose and inserted herself into money laundering and criminal activities..

And you wonder why we are in a recession with such mindless looting and stealing by the former president and his wife.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by sukkot: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
flokii:

Sukkot are you high?

So you expect them to leave her and release d money for her.. When we have millions in IDP camps as a result of her actions. BH killing pple, no roads, no development whatsoever
Well.. Even if they get away with it, d international community has seen and is watching. That alone is something
grin grin yeah i know i sounded like a wailer there for a minute lolzzzz. of course she should be jailed and the money seized. but i cant for the life of me figure out why an individual will own an oil bloc. like what sense does that make ? and can that issue be addressed too ? ya dig ?

1 Like

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by buckyfof(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
omofunaab:

Why have you taken it upon yourself to defend corruption. .be it saraki ,bode George, dasuki etc

Something is wrong with you

no mind am, the guy brain don enter recession

1 Like

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by AntiWailer: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
fiizznation:
My bro same thing I have been asking myself. When will the anti-corruption agency charge the woman to court and other corrupt people in their custody? Is she above the law or what? I'm so tired of the entire anti-corruption fight tbh.

If they pick her.

The team everybody is a thief will start another career music.

She should fortfeit and release at least 3/4 of what she stole.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by flokii: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin yeah i know i sounded like a wailer there for a minute lolzzzz. of course she should be jailed and the money seized. but i cant for the life of me figure out why an individual will own an oil bloc. like what sense does that make ? and can that issue be addressed too ? ya dig ?

They were allocated then during military regime if I'm right.. So many wrong things they did with power then with noone to query them.

Buh this now is different, it's a democracy where public office holders must be held accountable by law. Let her face d law #simple
She is not getting out of this like most pple here bliv.. she shot herself in d foot already

1 Like

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by biggie73(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
flokii:

Then.. Mayb
It's like you dnt know who PMB is.. d whole of SS/SE can burn for GEJ and his wife.. Buh when d day of reckoning comes.. They'll av to face d music.

Take a clue from Tompolo, a Lion back then now a rat that has gone into hiding.. I'm sure you were part of those making mouth then.. He ia this, he is that
...I was ones pro-Buhari. Tompolo and GEJ are not in the same league. Being against Buhari's cherry-picking anti-corruption crusade does not make one an opposition. GEJ remains untouchable while Abdulsalami liveth...
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by aresssa: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2016

They go to church to sing hallelujah in the morning, but turn around to loot us at night...smh..

5 Likes

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by flokii: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
biggie73:
...I was ones pro-Buhari. Tompolo and GEJ are not in the same league. Being against Buhari's cherry-picking anti-corruption crusade does not make one an opposition. GEJ remains untouchable while Abdulsalami liveth...

Valid points..

Buh in a sane society, nobody shld be above d law.. Else we'll never move forward
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by mickool(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
All I have to say is "Change begins with me".
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by zikter(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

shut ur trap. was it not mama shiiit that came out from no where and claimed ownership of the money? was anyone investigating her at all before now?
some people are too sentimental or naturally dull
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Kobicove(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Chai!!! grin

Will you keep kwayet
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by 4nobody4every1: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
So what am I missing here?

The Companies have owned up to the fact they were committing a crime?and a supposed "untouchable " like Patience Jonathan has come out to lay claim to this said money?

This woman keeps insulting Nigerians,and most importantly keeps taking our knack for civility for granted.

The Ivory Coast former First Lady was stripped and beaten to a pulp,and she did not even do a Quarter of the things,this embarrassment for a wife called Patience Jonathan is doing.

To the President. I know it is an Unwritten rule not to go after a former First family in most Countries in the World,Nigeria inclusive.

But there has never been a former first family that flaunt their stolen wealth,in a brazen fashion like the Jonathan's. Especially now that Nigerians are suffering and the cause can be traced to them and their Armies of Kleptomaniac's.

Abdusallam,Shonekan,Obasanjo,Babangida are all Former Heads of State,who have tried as much as much as possible to not let Nigerians remember how much they stole.

But in this Case,it is even the former Presidents wife that is rubbing it on our faces,that yes we stole so what?

This woman should be arrested,tried,sentenced and be locked up.
In addition to your recommendation, she should be flogged daily by female inmates while in jail, nonsense angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by cktheluckyman: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
flokii:

Then.. Mayb

Take a clue from Tompolo, a Lion back then now a rat that has gone into hiding.. I'm sure you were part of those making mouth then.. He ia this, he is that
Lol Bros you are quite funny!! Yes Tompolo is backy to the creeks but Nigeria is loosing aboutb 700'000bpd!!! The Nigerian economy is in recession. If you know you can't get away with an act and still goes ahead to do it,then you are a fool
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by 4nobody4every1: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
sukkot:
i dont understand. why is she being hounded for only 15 million when diezani has billions of dollars and danjuma is sitting on a billion dollar bloc of oil ?
Both of the 2 criminals deserves this daily in the National stadium abuja angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by cktheluckyman: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
flokii:

Valid points..

Buh in a sane society, nobody shld be above d law.. Else we'll never move forward
In a sane society an illiterate school certificate forger will not be president
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by zikter(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
sukkot:
who is hounding her oga? where were you when she came out on her own to lay claim on the money? did EFCC call her? get your facts before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by sukkot: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
zikter:
who is hounding her oga? where were you when she came out on her own to lay claim on the money? did EFCC call her? get your facts before commenting.
aiiitttt i feel you. am jus sayin though why is danjuma owning an oil bloc ?
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by flokii: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lol Bros you are quite funny!! Yes Tompolo is backy to the creeks but Nigeria is loosing aboutb 700'000bpd!!! The Nigerian economy is in recession. If you know you can't get away with an act and still goes ahead to do it,then you are a fool

Lol.. Baba Chuks! I throway salute o

Buh you know PMB is acting like a father, still being considerate. There are so many options to explore when dealing with issues like this.. collateral damage allowed. Russia comes to mind.

If na me sha.. I know wetin I for do buh let's thank God it's not me cool
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by emorse(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Goke7:

Let's get real bruv, Patience and his wife GEJ would never be charged to court, we are not matured as a nation for that now sentiments upon sentiments will never allow that to happen.

There is also the sentiment that in order not to encourage african presidents to perpetuate themselves in power, its better when they quit office, we allow them go with their loot. its so sad but that's the truth. If just an invitation to Tompolo to come to court and defend himself has made the whole Niger delta go mad then imagine what will happen if madam pieces is in court. I think the disgrace that she came out to say its her money is enough.

We are not even a developing nation, we are under-developed which is even an understatement

I suppose buy you drink honestly.

1 Like

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Jokerman(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
omofunaab:

Don't let us be mad this afternoon. ..i will never defend any corrupt person be it APC or PDP. .

I wasnt before. .. until I met hypocrites. ..
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by flokii: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

In a sane society an illiterate school certificate forger will not be president

He is a retd. "General" in the Nigerian Army.. That alone supervene upon others.

Just like IBB, Idiagbon, Kaduna Nzeogwu and co.. They attend war colleges abroad

2 Likes

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by 12inchDickson: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

At least I am speaking against the corrupt acts of Amaechi,Buhari ,Fashola and Tinubu
ineffectual baboon

1 Like

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by sukkot: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
flokii:

They were allocated then during military regime if I'm right.. So many wrong things they did with power then with noone to query them.

Buh this now is different, it's a democracy where public office holders must be held accountable by law. Let her face d law #simple
She is not getting out of this like most pple here bliv.. she shot herself in d foot already
i dont disagree with you at all with the bolded. i am fully on board with your assertions. but are you saying because it was done during the military era it cannot be rectified ? we cant take the oil bloc back ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Udom Criticised For Greeting A Monarch With One Hand In His Pocket (Pic / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola / Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.