Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” (47889 Views)

$15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / Court Convicts Companies Of Laundering Patience Jonathan’s $15.5m / Patience Jonathan's $15m To Go Into TSA - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by omofunaab(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

At least I am speaking against the corrupt acts of Amaechi,Buhari ,Fashola and Tinubu

You don't really care about corruption Mr man.. .

Everything is politics to you

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

At least I am speaking against the corrupt acts of Amaechi,Buhari ,Fashola and Tinubu

You are beginning to sound like a broken record.
I know you are just being mischievous, but its getting boring.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Jokerman(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
omofunaab:

Why have you taken it upon yourself to defend corruption. .be it saraki ,bode George, dasuki etc

Something is wrong with you

Why have you also taken the time to defend corrupt thieves like Saraki, Burutai; AishaHaliburton, Tinubu, dino melaye??

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by cktheluckyman: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
omofunaab:

You don't really care about corruption Mr man.. .

Everything is politics to you

Mr man I just hate hypocrisy!!! Anyone who thinks they will be peace in this country when Buhari is allowed to get away with his forgery,IBB,Tinubu,OBJ,Buhari,Atiku etc are allowed to get away with their loot and only GEJ is prosecuted is dreaming.The fact is such an action will trigger an explosion in his niger-delta region which provides the bulk of the nation's revenue.

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Jokerman(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
who gave buratai the money, is it not under ineffectual buffoon? does that justify she-popotamus stealing? let us first conderm all d criminals before defending some criminals
Condemn this criminals first before I condemn mine...
Buhari
Aishahaliburton
Saraki
Fashole
Sanusi....
Burutai
Dambazzua..

Then I will condemn mine....

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by omofunaab(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jokerman:

Why have you also taken the time to defend corrupt thieves like Saraki, Burutai; AishaHaliburton, Tinubu, dino melaye??

Don't let us be mad this afternoon. ..i will never defend any corrupt person be it APC or PDP. .

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Obumorji(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
seunmsg:
When will EFCC charge Patience Jonathan to court for money laundering? The laundered money belongs to her and not the company. She should be the one standing trial.

Goooooo and sleep oooo it will never happen!!! When buhari go commot we'll hear his own episode of lots.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by sukkot: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
i dont understand. why is she being hounded for only 15 million when diezani has billions of dollars and danjuma is sitting on a billion dollar bloc of oil ?

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by omofunaab(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Mr man I just hate hypocrisy!!! Anyone who thinks they will be peace in this country when Buhari is allowed to get away with his forgery,IBB,Tinubu,OBJ,Buhari,Atiku etc are allowed to get away with their loot and only GEJ is prosecuted is dreaming.The fact is such an action will trigger an explosion in his niger-delta region which provides the bulk of the nation's revenue.

So with that anybody that steals from the south south and south east should be forgiven so as to avoid breakdown of law and order

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by ceeethru(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Which court were they plead guilty? I guess court of public opinion of APC. As as at today, judges are still on their annual break. " Naija media shall". If they're guilty EFCC should charge and prosecute them. But for Mama Peace, she's innocent and the money belongs to her.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Obumorji(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
dre11:

http://punchng.com/companies-pleaded-guilty-laundering-patience-jonathans-15m/

See you people shud goan sleep! Buhari shud fix things and stop giving us smtin to distract us with! In the end nothing will happen to diz woman! She go still carry her money waka!!!

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by agarawu23(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

lol are you for real? Keypad warrior why not come and arrest her yourself.That was exactly how you people pushed the dullard to go after Tompolo and today we are yet to recover from the consequences of that stupid action.

As long as Nigeria makes its money from Niger-delta oil Nothing will happen to GEJ or PEJ.Trust me on that
ppl like you end up in poverty! Call a spade a spade.

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Moreoffaith(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
make i observe small...........

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by cktheluckyman: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
omofunaab:

So with that anybody that steals from the south south and south east should be forgiven so as to avoid breakdown of law and order

arrest everyone of them including IBB,OBJ,ATIKU,TINUBU ETC even Buhari himself will have to resign and turn himself in for forgery.That is the only condition whemn it will be just to arrest and prosecute GEJ or PEJ for any malady.Selective justice is injustice.

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
hehe. watch as the 5% will come out like hungry bats to defend their heroes mistress
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Patience, if i catch you ehh

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Firefire(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
fiizznation:
My bro same thing I have been asking myself. When will the anti-corruption agency charge the woman to court and other corrupt people in their custody? Is she above the law or what? I'm so tired of the entire anti-corruption fight tbh.

EFCC and Buhary are toothless bulldog.

Why are those identified and alleged to have corruptly enriched themselves with our common wealth not invited and tried yet?

1. Burantai

2. Dambazu

3. Patience

4. Rotimi

5. Fashola

And the list continue...

All APC is doing is just media noises and nothing more. All to divert attention of the masses and gain some time to think of the next policy somersault.

Buhary is NOT fighting corruption.

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by cktheluckyman: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
agarawu23:
ppl like you end up in poverty! Call a spade a spade.
people like you are already swimming in poverty!!! Bloody hyporite.You hail one thief only to turn and crucify another

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by agarawu23(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

But it is okay to allow Buhari walk away with forged WAEC certificate? You think you have recession now? Just sit and watch if Buhari is stupid enough to go after GEJ or his wife then you will understand what recession really means.When the crude oil production falls below 500,000bpd and the exchange rate become N1000/$ then you will really understand the meaning of recession.

You people openly boasted about Buhari's forged WAEC result saying "even if he presents nepa bill we will still vote for him"and today you want to preach morality? are you for real?

[/s]you are off topic.

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by agarawu23(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

people like you are already swimming in poverty!!! Bloody hyporite.You hail one thief only to turn and crucify another

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Charly68: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
So what am I missing here?

The Companies have owned up to the fact they were committing a crime?and a supposed "untouchable " like Patience Jonathan has come out to lay claim to this said money?

This woman keeps insulting Nigerians,and most importantly keeps taking our knack for civility for granted.

The Ivory Coast former First Lady was stripped and beaten to a pulp,and she did not even do a Quarter of the things,this embarrassment for a wife called Patience Jonathan is doing.

To the President. I know it is an Unwritten rule not to go after a former First family in most Countries in the World,Nigeria inclusive.

You have good reason anyway but let us just retrieve the money from her & let her be free to honour her husband who willingly handed over power to PMB without causing any trouble in the land. If IBB had done same many who lost their lives over June 12 agitation wouldn't have died before their time.
But there has never been a former first family that flaunt their stolen wealth,in a brazen fashion like the Jonathan's. Especially now that Nigerians are suffering and the cause can be traced to them and their Armies of Kleptomaniac's.

Abdusallam,Shonekan,Obasanjo,Babangida are all Former Heads of State,who have tried as much as much as possible to not let Nigerians remember how much they stole.

But in this Case,it is even the former Presidents wife that is rubbing it on our faces,that yes we stole so what?

This woman should be arrested,tried,sentenced and be locked up.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by stexsy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIANS IS THAT WE FORGET TOO FAST........

1. How far for that terrorist that was caught trying to enter Nigeria on the request of Bubu?

2. El-Rufai promised to take a certain newspaper to court for revealing his true worth (in Billions of dollars). Has he done it?

3. What about the currency swap deal with China?

4. What of the case involving Burutai and Dambazau?

5. What about the list of corrupt minister under GEJ Oshimhole talked about when he returned from the U.S?

6. What of the Billions found in a Soak away by EFCC?

7. What of the Billions UAE promised to send back to Nigeria?

8. What of the evidence produced by the Integrity Group send to the EFCC against Amaechi?

9. What of Buhari's "true" asset Declaration?

10. Is Jonathan no longer on exile?

11. Is Alison Maduekwe in Prison?

12. Are our Children eating free food in School?

13. Did Aisha Buhari actually travel to the U.S?

14. The first time Buhari visited visited U.S on winning election, h was opportuned to take picture standing on the front roll, the likes of Barr. Samuel C Umesi it was a great achievement that Nigeria has been recognised by the world, what have gained from that?

15. What of the two Chibok girls rescued by Buhari, where are they?

16. Where is the Boko Haram member caught while rescueing the Chibok girl?

17. Where is Ese Oruru and Yellow?

18. What of our refinery that started working via Buhari's body language?

19. What about the CBN, NNPC and FIRs coded employment where only Buhari's family members were recruited?

20. What abt the fake certifate issued by uncle bubu and the law siut against such corrupt act!?

21. What happend to the people that beheaded a woman at kano market with the chants of "allah arkaba"!

22. What happened to the killers of the lady evangelist in kubwa abuja!?

23. What happend to the law suit against Yinusa child abductor of Ese Oruru!?

24. What happened to the small electrical power dat we were enjoying b4 this regime took ever!? Now we cant see anything at all! Chei!

25. What really happened to rice!

26. What happened to our 3,000,000 job promise? If they cud not create the 3mill job at least they for allow us sustain the already had so we could maintain but my friend from ecobank told me sis, its not a lie over 1500 people have been laid out in this my region alone" i myself am not secure am seriiiously looking for alternative" he added! Abeg the list is inexuastible......

That was how 15 Million people forgot the atrocitiesof Buhari in 1984, forgot his "bigotness", forgot his hate speeches (dog, baboon and blood), his support for BH and Sharia and voted him in 2015.

Add yours, please

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by HMZi: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Madam Patience,you are as evil as they come...thunder fire you!!..
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
seunmsg:
When will EFCC charge Patience Jonathan to court for money laundering? The laundered money belongs to her and not the company. She should be the one standing trial.
If u did not learned any thing from dansuki, you probably will not learn any about this government.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by biggie73(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
The rich like Patience Jonathan will NEVER be prosecuted in Nigeria. The poor should act with wisdom or they end up in jail. So guys, stop wasting your resources when the rich has minor crisis. In as much Rt. Gen. Abdulsalami is alive, GEJ and wife WILL NEVER see prosecution.

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by sportman117: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
People that are suppose to be protecting us are all thieve,this country is in serious problem. Naijabet man say so

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
ceeethru:
Which court were they plead guilty? I guess court of public opinion of APC. As as at today, judges are still on their annual break. " Naija media shall". If they're guilty EFCC should charge and prosecute them. But for Mama Peace, she's innocent and the money belongs to her.
The money belongs to her??

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by flokii: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

arrest everyone of them including IBB,OBJ,ATIKU,TINUBU ETC even Buhari himself will have to resign and turn himself in for forgery.That is the only condition whemn it will be just to arrest and prosecute GEJ or PEJ for any malady.Selective justice is injustice.

Na you be pa chuks abi? Defender of corruption.

To knock ur head just dey hungry me.. grin
Hope you dnt go to church or mosque sha cos. that'll amount to a total waste of tym

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by krisendee(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

lol are you for real? Keypad warrior why not come and arrest her yourself.That was exactly how you people pushed the dullard to go after Tompolo and today we are yet to recover from the consequences of that stupid action.

As long as Nigeria makes its money from Niger-delta oil Nothing will happen to GEJ or PEJ.Trust me on that

So do you support the 'fact' that nothing will happen to them simply because they are from the ND? undecided

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by kinzmen: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
So what is my business......
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Just imagine the effrontery this crook of a former first lady has. Where did she even get that kind of money from?

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56