Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” (47891 Views)

$15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / Court Convicts Companies Of Laundering Patience Jonathan’s $15.5m / Patience Jonathan's $15m To Go Into TSA - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by kaypound(m): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Subbway101:

You have no shame, defend your criminals and earn your daily bag of rice.
Don't mind it my brother.
Old man with no sense....Sometimes u just wonder how low some folks will stoop for food.
Wonders will never end...Na person hubby or future hubby or future father or father already be that oh....And he dey mess up becuz of bag of rice
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by AfroKnight: 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
idupaul:
The annoying part is that after all this evidence PEJ would be allowed to go scot free..tommorow women from her village will converge in Abuja in protest saying nobody should witch hunt their daughter and the would be the end of the case... Nigeria's case is really pathetic we only hate corruption if it's carried out by someone from another tribe ,religion or region but once Na our person we call it National cake

Profound!

1 Like

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by FreeHate: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
The so called EFCC is not even sincere so why are we even worried over the partial judgement...
She was the only signatory to the account, taking the money on it anytime, anywhere and anyhow, what other evidence are you looking for to put her behind bars...
!
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by dotedote: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
This piece mentioned PEJ, EFCC and NOT PMB & Buratai.
Like it or not we will arrest all of you

Love Machine:
Na this kind thing buhari dey like to prosecute.He don dey find mama peace Tey tey.But he put up a deaf ear about buratai's dubai properties even though it is a criminal offence for a public office holder to acquire properties in Nigeria not to talk of abroad.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Badguytinz(m): 1:29am On Sep 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
So what am I missing here?

The Companies have owned up to the fact they were committing a crime?and a supposed "untouchable " like Patience Jonathan has come out to lay claim to this said money?

This woman keeps insulting Nigerians,and most importantly keeps taking our knack for civility for granted.

The Ivory Coast former First Lady was stripped and beaten to a pulp,and she did not even do a Quarter of the things,this embarrassment for a wife called Patience Jonathan is doing.

To the President. I know it is an Unwritten rule not to go after a former First family in most Countries in the World,Nigeria inclusive.

But there has never been a former first family that flaunt their stolen wealth,in a brazen fashion like the Jonathan's. Especially now that Nigerians are suffering and the cause can be traced to them and their Armies of Kleptomaniac's.

Abdusallam,Shonekan,Obasanjo,Babangida are all Former Heads of State,who have tried as much as much as possible to not let Nigerians remember how much they stole.

But in this Case,it is even the former Presidents wife that is rubbing it on our faces,that yes we stole so what?

This woman should be arrested,tried,sentenced and be locked up.

Yes it is utterly bad to steal and be corrupt, embezzle and things like that, and culprits should be penalised. But let's be honest, if we "want to end corruption",that we have been saying since 1960, please, can we arrest everybody in political office? No we can't. Till then, they should let Patience be. I am not a GEJ or patience fan, I just hate hypocrisy. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 16, 2016
dotedote:
This piece mentioned PEJ, EFCC and NOT PMB & Buratai.
Like it or not we will arrest all of you

Nobody is against the arrest of any suspect .As long as it is within the confines of the law and it includes apc members.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by abobakucannibal: 5:26am On Sep 16, 2016
Abeg when efcc go probe Aisha?madam Halliburton.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by mikki123(m): 6:08am On Sep 16, 2016
Conspiracy.... People conspiring to bring this woman down must fall... How would a company pleaded guilty just like that... Very funny
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by TijaniAbu: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2016
seunmsg:
When will EFCC charge Patience Jonathan to court for money laundering? The laundered money belongs to her and not the company. She should be the one standing trial.

EFCC does not need to charge Patience to court. She has already charged them to court by herself. They should just go and meet her there instead of shouting in newspaper. Why can't they go and meet her in court?
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by TijaniAbu: 6:51am On Sep 16, 2016
abobakucannibal:
Abeg when efcc go probe Aisha?madam Halliburton.

Which account did Aisha Cassandra Halliburton use to buy 10 million naira watch and 40 million naira bag and pay for 60 million naira USA trip that she told Voice Of America radio she sponsored government officials when PMB asset declaration for himself and Aisha was 30 million naira?
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by abobakucannibal: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2016
TijaniAbu:

Which account did Aisha Cassandra Halliburton use to buy 10 million naira watch and 40 million naira bag and pay for 60 million naira USA trip that she told Voice Of America radio she sponsored government officials when PMB asset declaration for himself and Aisha was 30 million naira?

grin If you ask me na who I go ask? We go soon know if only their probe is not all about winch hunting and one sided.Meanwhile her partner in crime dey jail for America while she Dey Waker free here for Nigeria.Naija I hail oh.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Subbway101: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2016
kaypound:

Don't mind it my brother.
Old man with no sense....Sometimes u just wonder how low some folks will stoop for food.
Wonders will never end...Na person hubby or future hubby or future father or father already be that oh....And he dey mess up becuz of bag of rice

The hungry man is shameless. He is always ready to fight cos of criminals just for crumbs. I pity his kids cos this one is not a father at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Boko Haram Fighters Nabbed Including Boy Who Killed 32 People During Attack.PICS / Governor Udom Criticised For Greeting A Monarch With One Hand In His Pocket (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.