Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” (47899 Views)

$15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / Court Convicts Companies Of Laundering Patience Jonathan’s $15.5m / Patience Jonathan's $15m To Go Into TSA - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Nusaf: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
aresssa:

They go to church to sing hallelujah in the morning, but turn around to loot us at night...smh..
God bless you.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Nusaf: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lol Bros you are quite funny!! Yes Tompolo is backy to the creeks but Nigeria is loosing aboutb 700'000bpd!!! The Nigerian economy is in recession. If you know you can't get away with an act and still goes ahead to do it,then you are a fool
And u think that will stop Buhari's grandchildren from living large? SMH grin
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Nusaf: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
12inchDickson:
ineffectual baboon
grin grin grin
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Jokerman(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
we the patriotic people of nigeria conderm them all, except aisha which never see burton not to talk of haliburton, u ipod allege fashola who manage more than 5tr naira in 8yrs of stealing 78m naira in 8yrs. that is ridiculous,

Lol... Jesusloveyou... if u refuse to condemn your tribal, party or religious crooks, I wont condemn mine buh since you are in power, u better prosecute mine naw... because wen south take over one day, I will then jail the thieves you are shielding especially Aishahaliburton...
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Jokerman(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
this guy just spoke my mind..but i still attack all of em either apc or pdp..
Yes bro... I do attack both.. my anger is with the apc online hypocrites especially. ..
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Jokerman(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nusaf:

And u think that will stop Buhari's grandchildren from living large? SMH grin

Did the northen boko haram stop any southerner from living life??

2 Likes

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by 19naia(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Chai! Diarisgodo. shocked Na only more than N4billiom waka come meet d woman?

If politicians were truly concerned about Nigeria's economy and people, they would voluntarily come forward with all their loot to help Nigeria recover from the damage they have caused. But they do not care, they just increase their abroad travel as the heat closes in on their loot trail. Going abroad to secure evasion because they never cared about their country. They use the country as a selfish escape for themselves.
They don't work, they suck on the blood, sweat and tears of Nigerians to over size dem own bele and only retreat to sleep in big masions built of loot from the back of common Nigerians. Slap dem like mosquitos, slap them with full charges for crime when you catch them.

The authorities in the matter are going after loot and crooks, not first ladies or ex-presidents. They simply follow loot to crooks and if they
find a first lady in possession of loot, then she was never a first lady but a crook in first lady disguise. The same applies to GEJ if he is also found hiding bitter truths.
GEJ was running around to every abroad he could reach, and now it seems he may have been searching out escape routes as we all suspected from the start, him and others from that regime.

3 Likes

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Nusaf: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jokerman:

Did the northen boko haram stop any southerner from living life??
Continue. grin grin grin
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Oblang(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

arrest everyone of them including IBB,OBJ,ATIKU,TINUBU ETC even Buhari himself will have to resign and turn himself in for forgery.That is the only condition whemn it will be just to arrest and prosecute GEJ or PEJ for any malady.Selective justice is injustice.

See this one. Turn urself to militant when she's bin prosecuted. Awon omo irankiran yi.. .

1 Like

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Shayba(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Very True
HungerBAD:
So what am I missing here?

The Companies have owned up to the fact they were committing a crime?and a supposed "untouchable " like Patience Jonathan has come out to lay claim to this said money?

This woman keeps insulting Nigerians,and most importantly keeps taking our knack for civility for granted.

The Ivory Coast former First Lady was stripped and beaten to a pulp,and she did not even do a Quarter of the things,this embarrassment for a wife called Patience Jonathan is doing.

To the President. I know it is an Unwritten rule not to go after a former First family in most Countries in the World,Nigeria inclusive.

But there has never been a former first family that flaunt their stolen wealth,in a brazen fashion like the Jonathan's. Especially now that Nigerians are suffering and the cause can be traced to them and their Armies of Kleptomaniac's.

Abdusallam,Shonekan,Obasanjo,Babangida are all Former Heads of State,who have tried as much as much as possible to not let Nigerians remember how much they stole.

But in this Case,it is even the former Presidents wife that is rubbing it on our faces,that yes we stole so what?

This woman should be arrested,tried,sentenced and be locked up.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Subbway101: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Firefire:

EFCC and Buhary are toothless bulldog.

Why are those identified and alleged to have corruptly enriched themselves with our common wealth not invited and tried yet?

1. Burantai

2. Dambazu

3. Patience

4. Rotimi

5. Fashola

And the list continue...

All APC is doing is just media noises and nothing more. All to divert attention of the masses and gain some time to think of the next policy somersault.

Buhary is NOT fighting corruption.

I know this one will defend her for sure. You have already sold your conscience to defend rogues online 247, i pity your children. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by ikwubaba: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
Goke7:

Let's get real bruv, Patience and his wife GEJ would never be charged to court, we are not matured as a nation for that now sentiments upon sentiments will never allow that to happen.

There is also the sentiment that in order not to encourage african presidents to perpetuate themselves in power, its better when they quit office, we allow them go with their loot. its so sad but that's the truth. If just an invitation to Tompolo to come to court and defend himself has made the whole Niger delta go mad then imagine what will happen if madam pieces is in court. I think the disgrace that she came out to say its her money is enough.

We are not even a developing nation, we are under-developed which is even an understatement

We are under-developing Nation.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by kid7soccer(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
EFCC Nigerians have had enough, pls can u lock this woman up and throw away the keys.

3 Likes

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by bremmery: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
You were talking as if you Nigerian judiciary is good. Remember that no politician is in jail for one day since 1999.
seunmsg:

PMB should be reminded that he was widely elected to fight corruption, recover stolen assets and prosecute those who looted the country dry during the last administration. The case of patience jonathan will go a long way to test his resolve to fight corruption without fear or favour. All we want to see his Patience Jonathan in court to answer to charges of money laundering and corruption. If the court finds her not guilty, good for her. Just charge her to court and let justice be done.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
fiizznation:
My bro same thing I have been asking myself. When will the anti-corruption agency charge the woman to court and other corrupt people in their custody? Is she above the law or what? I'm so tired of the entire anti-corruption fight tbh.
since the day I saw a post where u prayed for Abacha not withstanding hw hhe stole this country blind then I realised what an hypocrite u re.
While Abacha's loots re yet to be completely recovered even after over 16yrs his family members continue o live off his loot and still enjoy the support of pple like u who turn around and passionately call for the head of GEJ and his wife.
While I despise the person of Patience Jonathan and her ultra pilfering husband this country does not need hypocrites singing the song of justice.

2 Likes

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Firefire(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Subbway101:

I know this one will defend her for sure. You have already sold your conscience to defend rogues online 247, i pity your children. Smh

Respect yourself young man.

Make your post, and move on. ok?
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Horlumyde: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Goodluck nd his ppl don wreck dis country,i pray dat anywhere dey kept our money let God begin 2 reveal it to Nigerians.Amen,just like he is revealing d secrets of mama peace

2 Likes

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by HtwoOw: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
sarrki:
LOBATAN

the people that borrowed money to be online for just 1hr will want to die on top this matter

I like how secrets are revealed after someone insults Buhari or does anything stupid, with more probe, they'll find more than $35M

The reason why PDP is attacking front right and center is because they heard Buhari is going after the big fish

And that's exactly what will happen, PDP members will leave this country under the stealth of darkness or return our money

1 Like

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Willybos(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
omofunaab:
Some people will come here and say yes PEJ stole but what about Stella obasanjo, turai yar adua etc

One thing i can never do in my life is support a corrupt person be it APC or PDP.

I don't understand why some people do it though.

There's nothing like media trial or whatsoever in this case, both PEJ and the companies have admitted their roles in this scandal.

You can't tell us you are using a master card with the name of your house boy and driver. If truly there isn't something shady about all these things why then can't a whole first lady open her account with her name.

God will judge anybody that defends these thieves
don't myn does idiots called senseless frog. They should keep continue supporting corruption, the go hear am very soon.

1 Like

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Subbway101: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
Firefire:

Get the f.uck off nairaland if you cant stand it, I know you cant cos your life depends on defending criminals. No shame at all.

2 Likes

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Firefire(m): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
[s]
Subbway101:

Get the f.uck off nairaland if you cant stand it, I know you cant cos your life depends on defending criminals. No shame at all.
[/s]

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Subbway101: 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
Firefire:
[s][/s].

You have no shame, defend your criminals and earn your daily bag of rice.

2 Likes

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Barigaboy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Later dem go say na Buhari cos Recession and start shouting when any of his family travels out of d country like say dem no dey travel before Buhari resume office. Patient don fall nna oga hand. If d wife of d former president can steal such amount what do u think Jona would have stolen or is he not aware d of money d wife stole with incorrect grammars ? Even if hate Buhari abeg answer d question.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by nortcentrallord(m): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
All the dead dogs are back online... GEJ keep giving life to the dead and hungry zom*bees.

If she is guilty, prosecute her. If you have enough evidence, take her to court. Don't forget burutai and cronies too.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by distilledwalex(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
omowolewa:
Pleaded Guilty?! Hummmm! Eeedi re o!

Who be their legal team? Make I go check Penalties and Fines for Money Laundry.
Na plea bargain thing na... Them go return the money now and dey will set them free.. Na only poor man Naija law dey prosecute wella

1 Like

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by nairamaniac: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
HungerBAD:

The Companies have owned up to the fact they were committing a crime?and a supposed "untouchable " like Patience Jonathan has come out to lay claim to this said money?

This woman keeps insulting Nigerians,and most importantly keeps taking our knack for civility for granted.

The Ivory Coast former First Lady was stripped and beaten to a pulp,and she did not even do a Quarter of the things,this embarrassment for a wife called Patience Jonathan is doing.

To the President. I know it is an Unwritten rule not to go after a former First family in most Countries in the World,Nigeria inclusive.

But there has never been a former first family that flaunt their stolen wealth,in a brazen fashion like the Jonathan's. Especially now that Nigerians are suffering and the cause can be traced to them and their Armies of Kleptomaniac's.

Abdusallam,Shonekan,Obasanjo,Babangida are all Former Heads of State,who have tried as much as much as possible to not let Nigerians remember how much they stole.

But in this Case,it is even the former Presidents wife that is rubbing it on our faces,that yes we stole so what?

you don't seem to understand. What mama peace is saying is that "the money belongs to her, but it is completely innocent, but the people that used their company to tif it for her are guilty.
Therefore efcc should release her innocent-money and arrest the guilty-companies". grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by tiwasiaife(m): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Seem Nigerians are fools .Each time people are complaining about this Government,they will bring out one story to distract us from reality and people will sheepishly follow them. I weep for the masses.
This is another ploy to distract us.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Blame the constitution! As a former commissioner's, deputy governor's, governor's, Vice president's, and president's wife, she can earn that much! Politics in Nigeria is lucrative; one of our major problems in the country! Buratai claimed to be an investor when caught so also Patience can claim to be a super investor based on what she earned legally from politics!
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
seunmsg:
When will EFCC charge Patience Jonathan to court for money laundering? The laundered money belongs to her and not the company. She should be the one standing trial.
Do u know how to read at all?
Efcc was investigating four company for money laundry, and mama peace just came from nowhere and said the money is her's.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by kaypound(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Firefire:

Hahaha e pain am grin
A lai loju ti....o lo run.
Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by Ayatullah(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
HungerBAD:

Indeed this is an interesting story calling for all Nigerians' attention, but with the hunger in the land people are hardly interested in these "Strange BUT True stories" of corruption nowadays.

President Muhammad Buhari should make Nigerians listen to and enjoy these stories by backing them up with food on our tables.

Hungry Nigerians are too angry to listen to these stories!

Re: Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” by billyG(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious / Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows / John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.