Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. (10880 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / The Testimony Of Renowned Muslim Convert Nabeel Qureshi (david Woods Convert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by DeSepiero(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What about the ones that died and came back with stories unrelated to Christianity? Should they be taken seriously?

Those are people that want publicity. How can those stories be verified? People believe because it agrees with their previous beliefs
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Ranchhoddas: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Those are people that want publicity. How can those stories be verified? People believe because it agrees with their previous beliefs
Are you absolutely certain that there is nothing after death?
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Why don't you do the atheist community a favour by being brave enough to volunteer yourself on a fact finding mission. ...Die and then return to disclose what you experienced. Can you try it out?
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

He is absolutely not! He is just applying dutch courage by hoping real hard that its all false.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by DeSepiero(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
That's too far bro, I don't know what comes after death, and that doesn't mean I'd have to believe every afterlife story just because many people do.
That's argumentum ad populum.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by DeSepiero(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

Why don't you do the atheist community a favour by being brave enough to volunteer yourself on a fact finding mission. ...Die and then return to disclose what you experienced. Can you try it out?
Sorry, I'm not on a fact finding mission bro. A bird at hand is better than two in the bush. I believe in life not afterlife.
I'd rather recommend that to you since you seem to be absolutely sure of heaven and hell. By the way you'd be in heavenly bliss.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by felixomor: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

To be honest, sometimes ur questions are sincerely intelligent!

Even tho sometimes our paths. Collide.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Ranchhoddas: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

That's too far bro, I don't know what comes after death, and that doesn't mean I'd have to believe every afterlife story just because many people do.
That's argumentum ad populum.
A fallacious move is not necessarily a false one. The people or some people may just turn out to be right. Or have you ruled out this possibility?
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Sorry, I'm not on a fact finding mission bro. A bird at hand is better than two in the bush. I believe in life not afterlife.
I'd rather recommend that to you since you seem to be absolutely sure of heaven and hell. By the way you'd be in heavenly bliss.

When its time for me to go I would gladly do so. Besides I already know how I would die but not when and I already left instructions with my wife on that.

I have expo...but you clearly do not.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by DeSepiero(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

Besides I already know how I would die but not when and I already left instructions with my wife on that.

I have expo...but you clearly do not.

grin grin
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by DeSepiero(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
A fallacious move is not necessarily a false one. The people or some people may just turn out to be right. Or have you ruled out this possibility?

I agree with you on that.
They may also turn out to be wrong
But the possibility that they're all lies also abound.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

grin grin

I already mentioned this on another thread a few days ago so sorry you are in the dark about yours.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

So all you are doing can be put under one word! Gamble! You are gambling that it may be wrong and you wish above all things that it should be ... grin
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Ranchhoddas: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
felixomor:

To be honest, sometimes ur questions are sincerely intelligent!

Even tho sometimes our paths. Collide.
Those collisions are as a result of your ''wayo'' ways. Repent!!
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by felixomor: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

LoooL
........I will just leave u with what I have given.
Lest u provoke me to take it back. grin
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by DeSepiero(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

I already mentioned this on another thread a few days ago so sorry you are in the dark about yours.

Sorry, Such information is not necessary for me
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Ranchhoddas: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

A slim possibility if we are to tell ourselves the truth. Even the scientific appears to longer be enough for inquiries of this nature.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Clearly Desepiero is a gambling man and thinks himself lucky. How about you Rancho are u a gambling man?

When a man is given 32850 days of his life to make informed decisions he still chooses to gamble. He must feel extremely lucky grin
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by raphieMontella: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

4everGod...bet why??
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Ranchhoddas: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
felixomor:

LoooL ........I will just leave u with what I have given. Lest u provoke me to take it back. grin
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by raphieMontella: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
A slim possibility if we are to tell ourselves the truth. Even the scientific appears to longer be enough for inquiries of this nature.
no one can prove if the afterlife exists..nor disprove it with certainty.
Some things are just that way.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by DeSepiero(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

So all you are doing can be put under one word! Gamble! You are gambling that it may be wrong and you wish above all things that it should be ... grin
All I am doing how?
What do you think I am actually doing? because I just see it as uncertainty in possible outcome.
I don't care about someone's hallucinations about where he thinks others will be when they die.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

4everGod...bet why??

Its true na! I was expecting science by now to be able to reverse our aging process since they claim to know enough about human physiology or at least be able to transplant the life force ofa dead 90yr old man into a dead 5yr old thereby giving the 90yr old longer life.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=DeSepiero post=49420225]
All I am doing how?
What do you think I am actually doing? because I just see it as uncertainty in possible outcome.
I don't care about someone's hallucinations about where he thinks others will be when they die. [/quote

Oh u don't? So why remain alive then? Why don't u curse urself for waking up daily in this messed up world when u can just exit anytime and forget it all via suicide? Can u take ur own life and quit?]
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Ranchhoddas: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

Clearly Desepiero is a gambling man and thinks himself lucky. How about you Rancho are u a gambling man?

When a man is given 32850 days of his life to make informed decisions he still chooses to gamble. He must feel extremely lucky grin
Not really. At least not with issues of potential eternal consequences. I just need to observe and do some other things first.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by DeSepiero(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

Its pitiful how you make comments a times.
Gamble and think myself lucky how? I'm skeptical and uncertain if there's an afterlife. Is that what you call gamble or luck?
I didn't expect this childishness from you o.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Gamble and think myself lucky how? I'm skeptical and uncertain if there's an afterlife. Is that what you call gamble or luck?

The word is GAMBLE and not skepticism. The way you authoritavely refute anything God speaks of a certainty in you. So we have 2 supposed certainties or odds. God and You and you are betting it all on God being unreal so what do you call that?

Ranchhodas please help me tell him what its called.
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Answer my question. Can you take your own life and quit the earth? Yes or no
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by DeSepiero(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=4everGod post=49420348][/quote]

You clearly believe that this earth is not your home and is corrupt. You should rather be in a haste to go home (heaven) and leave the earth for us that are not sure of heaven to enjoy. What shall it profit you to gain the world remember.

By the way, I thought you are a Pastor that preaches against suicide?
Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Ranchhoddas: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

no one can prove if the afterlife exists..nor disprove it with certainty.
Some things are just that way.
What proof of the afterlife would suffice for you Oga Raphie? If somebody was somehow able to venture into the afterlife with a camera and return with video proof, you sir would declare it doctored. So what manner of proof would you agree with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Jesuobu:
I have followed you my dear, so that I can answer some of your life toughest questions. Always at your service smiley
I will follow you back.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. by hopefulLandlord: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

You clearly believe that this earth is not your home and is corrupt. You should rather be in a haste to go home (heaven) and leave the earth for us that are not sure of heaven to enjoy. What shall it profit you to gain the world remember.

By the way, I thought you are a Pastor that preaches against suicide?

I tire o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Love Always Delivers Success & Prosperity? / Share Your Testimonies Here / Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.