Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? (722 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by Fidelismaria: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
her?
who is her ?
ur mum,ur sis,ur aunt,ur female frnds ?
pls specify
Re: Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Fidelismaria:
her?
who is her ?
ur mum,ur sis,ur aunt,ur female frnds ?
pls specify

bae
Re: Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Shey Se.un don dey give una salary for opening shîtty threads?? undecided
Re: Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Shey Se.un don dey give una salary for opening shîtty threads?? undecided

undecided lipsrsealed dm send u? person no fit ask questions again??
Re: Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by Fidelismaria: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Passy089:

bae

absolutely no

u tell bae ur income she will start demanding for gifts and if u don't buy for her she will now start accusing u of cheating
Re: Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by jonaifame22(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jus give her something to hang on, dnt leave her completely clueless and dnt tell her the exact amount!
Re: Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
So she can brag/have basis for comparison? Yes
Re: Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Passy089:

undecided lipsrsealed dm send u? person no fit ask questions again??

Lol, before we can start to dey advise you now, you need to tell us the kind work wey you dey do now cos I can see you're always on Nairaland creating shîtty threads upandan undecided
Re: Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, before we can start to dey advise you now, you need to tell us the kind work wey you dey do now cos I can see you're always on Nairaland creating shîtty threads upandan undecided

Mr man leave me na..... why u carry my mata for your head?? even if i'm not working ,u de gimme fud? abi na u de subscribe for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
It's a no go area for discussion.
Re: Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Na that kind shit thread i dey like open to read and comment on.
Re: Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Passy089:

Mr man leave me na..... why u carry my mata for your head?? even if i'm not working ,u de gimme fud? abi na u de subscribe for me

Lol, Nigga no take am personal now, ah just dey clear you wetin me think about you now and I'm sure I'm not the first person that will be telling you this same thing undecided
Re: Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Love Machine:
Na that kind shit thread i dey like open to read and comment on.

OK!!! angry
Re: Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Nigga no take am personal now, ah just dey clear you wetin me think about you now and I'm sure I'm not the first person that will be telling you this same thing undecided

Lekwanum Biko..... hian ooooookwa
Re: Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by firstking01(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
If you can't answer this question on your own pls wait till when you mature before you go into a relationship.
Re: Guys Please Is It Wise To Tell Her How Much You Earn As Salary?? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
firstking01:
If you can't answer this question on your own pls wait till when you mature before you go into a relationship.

ok.... ur opinion dou

(1) (Reply)

k / How To Make Your Woman Love You More / How Do I Start Conversation About Sex With My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.