Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Why Is SEUN And Lala Killing Themselves Over Pst Chris? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is SEUN And Lala Killing Themselves Over Pst Chris? (669 Views)

Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel / Seun And His Fellow Atheist, What's Your Say On This? / Dear Seun and Friends.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is SEUN And Lala Killing Themselves Over Pst Chris? by osaroodion(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
It amazes me the level of hatred this two demon...ic agents have over Chris Oyakhilome. I read a thread this morning on FP saying pastor Chris is Against marriage.

A post that made fp last yr, the yr before. To what end was that thread ? Could it have been business ? Opening a thread to drive in traffic ? This is so pathetic and it shows how fake this forum is.

SEUN on the other hand is being used by agents of ..... The truth is you can't paint him what he's not. You guys should have known by now. He's a threat to the demons, and the children of darkness and you think the best way to bring him down is through NL (social media), if those are your thoughts, then you guys have failed. The more you castigate him the stronger he's waxing.

More relevant people of fame and fortune tried it in the past, their present is now dryness. You can't kick against the prick and remain standing.

Don't let the strive for money lead you to hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is SEUN And Lala Killing Themselves Over Pst Chris? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:13am On Sep 16, 2016
Business aint as usual these days due to the recession. The sudden obsession can be likened to the sugar that attracts the ants.
You should know by now that any gossips about Pastors (not just Pastor Chris) sells like hot akara in our world today. Bunch of vultures!
Re: Why Is SEUN And Lala Killing Themselves Over Pst Chris? by Weah96: 5:17am On Sep 16, 2016
Pastors are atheists.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is SEUN And Lala Killing Themselves Over Pst Chris? by JackBizzle: 5:50am On Sep 16, 2016
OP, when will you stop being a slave for pastor Chris?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is SEUN And Lala Killing Themselves Over Pst Chris? by kevoh(m): 6:03am On Sep 16, 2016
Weah96:
Pastors are atheists.
In coming years, this fact will gradually get exposed. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Is SEUN And Lala Killing Themselves Over Pst Chris? by Oyinprince(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2016
Me was surprised too when I saw a Post on front page "The doctrine that crashed PC's marriage." Only for me to open and see that it was a post about the man of God's message about a decade ago. The op didn't even give it that kind of heading.

All in the name of traffic.

(1) (Reply)

Be Strong In The Lord (the Family Circle) / pastor and somebody's wife caught in a room, with video. / Why Understanding The Bible May Seem Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.