Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Dear Seun and Friends.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Seun and Friends.. (2151 Views)

Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. / Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians / Seun And His Fellow Atheist, What's Your Say On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Seun and Friends.. by Papyrus411(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Please since you don't believe in God;
1. How have i been able to interpret other people's tongue?
2. Who opened my spiritual eyes?
3. what is the meaning of that particular severe burning sensation i feel in my hands while praying to my God always.
4. Why do people fall during laying of hands.
5. How has God used me to cure spiritual husband syndrome in the course of this ministry?
6. Who has been teaching me Bible text in my dreams ?
7. Who has been feeding me with bread and water in my dreams especially during long fasting!
Please
Present your Answers with all sincerity and humility....
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by Uyi168: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Where is the proof that u exhibit these characters and done what u listed above?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by hahn(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Papyrus411:

Can you interpret Japanese?

Delusion

3. what is the meaning of that particular severe burning sensation i feel in my hands while praying to my God always.

Try holding on to ice block whenever you pray

Delusion

5. How has God used me to cure spiritual husband syndrome in the course of this ministry?

Can you cure AIDS?

Can you invite me to your dream so I can identify this person?

7. Who has been feeding me with bread and water in my dreams especially during long fasting!

Na hunger cause am. Don't eat all your pillows

Please

I have spoken grin cheesy

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by mrmrmister: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lmfao cheesy
Hahn has said it all grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by hahn(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
mrmrmister:
Lmfao cheesy
Hahn has said it all grin

grin
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nice answer Papyrus411
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:45am On Dec 31, 2016
Papyrus411:
Please

sorry, what answer are you expecting from them?....Just know that God is real and the spiritual realm is much real than what any human logic can explain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by Omudia11: 7:05am On Dec 31, 2016
I don't understand the purpose of this thread. Forget about these people who have been given over to a reprobate mind.

An atheist here told me that during prayer in church with nobody laying hands on him, he felt an electric jolt run through his body and he landed on the floor. So I asked, "were you exposed to electricity hence the fall"? He replied, No. Were you pushed by anyone, He said No. How then did you fall if it wasn't the power of the holy spirit?? That's where the confusion came in.

Do not expect carnal minds to discern things of the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by Ranchhoddas: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
Omudia11:
I don't understand the purpose of this thread. Forget about these people who have been given over to a reprobate mind.

An atheist here told me that during prayer in church with nobody laying hands on him, he felt an electric jolt run through his body and he landed on the floor. So I asked, "were you exposed to electricity hence the fall"? He replied, No. Were you pushed by anyone, He said No. How then did you fall if it wasn't the power of the holy spirit?That's where the confusion came in

Funny man/woman. Na my matter you dey discuss abi?
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by Omudia11: 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
lady wink

Happy new year sire! Wish you a fruitful year ahead.
Ranchhoddas:
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by otemanuduno: 11:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lol
hahn:

Delusion

Delusion

Can you cure AIDS?

Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by otemanuduno: 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Are u an atheist?
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by Ranchhoddas: 12:41am On Jan 01, 2017
otemanuduno:
Are u an atheist?
Lol. No. It's a common misunderstanding. I'll try to be a little less confusing this year.
Happy new year!
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by Ranchhoddas: 12:43am On Jan 01, 2017
Omudia11:
lady wink

Happy new year sire! Wish you a fruitful year ahead.
Happy new year to you too. Wishing you good tidings of great joy this year!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by MarieSucre(f): 12:58am On Jan 01, 2017
hahn:

Delusion

Delusion

Can you cure AIDS?

I don't know but your replies rub me the wrong way. Your answer smacks of condescension. Yes, you think that his beliefs are silly and maybe they are but the dismissive manner in which you answer him just comes off as snobbish and does not really help the discussion.

You have a good chance here of having a great discussion that could change minds(probably), Making some inroads with the opposing faction. Don't ruin coz you're on some intellectual high horse and can't see beyond your nose.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by wordcat(m): 1:16am On Jan 01, 2017
Papyrus411:

Use your god given spiritual eyes to visit the nearest general hospital, they really need your help

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by hahn(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2017
MarieSucre:

I don't know but your replies rub me the wrong way. Your answer smacks of condescension. Yes, you think that his beliefs are silly and maybe they are but the dismissive manner in which you answer him just comes off as snobbish and does not really help the discussion.

You have a good chance here of having a great discussion that could change minds(probably), Making some inroads with the opposing faction. Don't ruin coz you're on some intellectual high horse and can't see beyond your nose.
\
Did you answer any of the questions?

If the questions seem condescending then that's your problem. They are actually sincere undecided
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by MarieSucre(f): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2017
hahn:

\
Did you answer any of the questions?

If the questions seem condescending then that's your problem. They are actually sincere undecided

Nope, he sounded condescending. We criticize religious people if they dismiss all our questions with "faith" or " I believe it so hence it is so". The same should be applied here. We must be even-handed in our criticism. He should at least explain his answers to the guy instead of just saying "delusion... delusion". I'm sure the guy will learn something new if he did that.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by hahn(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2017
MarieSucre:

Nope, he sounded condescending. We criticize religious people if they dismiss all our questions with "faith" or " I believe it so hence it is so". The same should be applied here. We must be even-handed in our criticism. He should at least explain his answers to the guy instead of just saying "delusion... delusion". I'm sure the guy will learn something new if he did that.

The guy has not even answered any of the questions put to him yet

And yes, those things he experienced are products of delusion. How wrong is that?
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by SlamvipeR(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
lol i love this story too, yahweh is a joke

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by luvmijeje(f): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Don't mind them.

They don't understand that the weapons of our warfares are not canal but that they are mighty through God.

God will continue turning their wiseness to foolishness.
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by MarieSucre(f): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2017
hahn:

The guy has not even answered any of the questions put to him yet

And yes, those things he experienced are products of delusion. How wrong is that?

Then you have to detail in a civil manner why it is a delusion. You don't just dismissively say it is a delusion. You sound exactly like the people you oppose when they dismiss all your logical answers as delusion with witty one liners like "you don't have enough faith", "you just need to open your heart". This lines just like your "delusion" answers are good but do not explain anything, inform your opponent or help the conversation.

I hope you grow out of your angry atheist phase and see that just as some people changed your mind, you can also do that for people. Just not in a superior, condescending manner. I am not the enemy here.
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by hahn(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

Then you have to detail in a civil manner why it is a delusion. You don't just dismissively say it is a delusion. You sound exactly like the people you oppose when they dismiss all your logical answers as delusion with witty one liners like "you don't have enough faith", "you just need to open your heart". This lines just like your "delusion" answers are good but do not explain anything, inform your opponent or help the conversation.

I hope you grow out of your angry atheist phase and see that just as some people changed your mind, you can also do that for people. Just not in a superior, condescending manner. I am not the enemy here.

Can you please quote me with the reply you gave the op?
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by MarieSucre(f): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
hahn:

Can you please quote me with the reply you gave the op?
I did not give him any reply.
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by Papyrus411(m): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
wordcat:

Use your god given spiritual eyes to visit the nearest general hospital, they really need your help

Thanks i have started already. God bless u Sir.
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by ValentineMary(m): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

sorry, what answer are you expecting from them?.... Just know that God is real and the spiritual realm is much real than what any human logic can explain .
I hope u know that the bold text is used as a cop out to any qus u can't explain.
Let us take for example I say I saw 2 unicorns yesterday and they divided the moon. And u tell me u did not see it last night, I might decide to tell u stuff like u have to open ur spiritual eyes or that the unicorns ways are far above our's.
So if u can't prove a claim, just say I don't know instead of making another claim that has no proof.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by ValentineMary(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Is it me or are the qus actually just senseless
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by urheme: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
ValentineMary:

I hope u know that the bold text is used as a cop out to any qus u can't explain.
Let us take for example I say I saw 2 unicorns yesterday and they divided the moon. And u tell me u did not see it last night, I might decide to tell u stuff like u have to open ur spiritual eyes or that the unicorns ways are far above our's.
So if u can't prove a claim, just say I don't know instead of making another claim that has no proof.

grin grin grin grin

He is actually saying the truth.

Papyrus411:
Please

God obviously wants to use you for His work......I have experience rouged power.......in your No. 3.....people fall even with out laying of hands.....A word is enough to put some persons into coma.

You are so favoured my dear......i have read Bible for criticism most of my adult life.....How i wish No. 6 can happen to me now.

Enjoy the grace of God my dear.
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by urheme: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
SlamvipeR:
lol i love this story too, yahweh is a joke

Perhaps let the joke fill your heart with laughter.....you need this joke to keep sickness away from you.

I wish you all the grin laughsgrin that Yahweh can supply.
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Omudia11:

An atheist here told me that during prayer in church with nobody laying hands on him, he felt an electric jolt run through his body and he landed on the floor. So I asked, "were you exposed to electricity hence the fall"? He replied, No. Were you pushed by anyone, He said No. How then did you fall if it wasn't the power of the holy spirit?? That's where the confusion came in.

Uve said it all
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Papyrus411:
Please

They wont buy this ..
God is real
They can choose not to believe in Him
We will believe and serve Him
Re: Dear Seun and Friends.. by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
ValentineMary:

what you should know is that I'm straight forward in telling the guy in believing God about his own personal experience,

mind you, what's your believe before I engage word with u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. / Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.