Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: (1506 Views)

Lady Met The Side-chic Of Her Boyfriend In His House In Lagos And She Did This / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / Chic Of 2weeks Wants To Leave Me Because... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by neonet(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2009
Just got rid of my chic of 6months that loves money too much, only to meet this beautiful damsel that started asking for a recharge card of N750,so that, she can be calling me with it. I was so surprised! First time of meeting a girl and she asked u 4 a recharge card? Thats too bad.the most annoying part was that, she is working just close to my office.i am tired of girls demanding things from me.i just got rid of a money-lover and now i just met a recharge card-lover!
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by yme1(f): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2009
lmao grin grin
most girls had berra stop this stupid act of depending on a guy tho undecided
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2009
From frying pan to fire I guess grin
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by speachless(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2009
Hard luck
u need 2 work on ur self nd stop giving money out 2 girls
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by speachless(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2009
Hard luck
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by speachless(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2009
Hard luck
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by speachless(m): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2009
Hard luck
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by speachless(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2009
Hard luck
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by baybbootz(f): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2009
awwwwww. d nerve she had
sorry tho.
come 2 think ov it she might just be testing u. undecided undecided
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by r231(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2009
well u need to srt acting like u broke and tell them dat u need a recharge card too
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by sandas: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2009
u are just starting
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2009
please what do u expect,
afterall u have intentions of getting something in return,
she is just a smart gal, she never even start wit u sef,
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by Shola2009(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2009
recharge card ke?? shocked shocked so 9ja girls still do that?? wow!! cheesy grin
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by ambasue(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2009
I think it is the nature of most girls to depend on guys even when they are working with good salaries,which 2 me is not the best. My dude,follow ur instinct. U are in no compulsion 2 meet their demands. I think u should start asking from them too. Abi u no like #750 recharge card.
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by EngrT1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2009
@poster
never say no to a woman's demand, also never give 100% of anything she ask (eg 750 card, tell her u can't afford dat @ d moment, but u"ll transfer 150 tru MTN transfer, to her, den u see if she calls u with d 150), cos u can't do with dem and without dem.
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by ambasue(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2009
Who is this madambini.U are supporting her,abi? I'm out surprise. Birds of the same feather.
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2009
amb_asue:

Who is this madambini.U are supporting her,abi? I'm out surprise. Birds of the same feather.

And you are?
What is the poster's intention, is it not to get down wit the gal!
why cant the girl ask,
Im sure u are those kind of guys that look for cheap sumtin,
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by 190: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2009
hmm,

anyway is dis ur ex based in abuja
cos i av a bloody feelin she;s based in abuja

anyway~
kip 2 d new chick~
she wan use rec kard drive u~
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by Tmoni(m): 12:28am On Oct 10, 2009
gidi gals dey make me laff ooo,

omo, i go pack enuff recharge card and durex when enter country

they will depreciate at the same arithmetric progression grin grin,
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by Amigoz(f): 5:03am On Oct 10, 2009
neonet:

Just got rid of my chic of 6months that loves money too much, only to meet this beautiful damsel that started asking for a recharge card of N750,so that, she can be calling me with it. I was so surprised! First time of meeting a girl and she asked u 4 a recharge card? Thats too bad.the most annoying part was that, she is working just close to my office.i am tired of girls demanding things from me.i just got rid of a money-lover and now i just met a recharge card-lover!

just cos she works dont mean she gets laid paid tongue

U are her knight in recharge card armour cheesy
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by 4llerbe(m): 6:08am On Oct 10, 2009
and they wonder why guys are always after the booty? and see that one wey call herself madam, tomorrow now you wiil look back and complain that some guy did something stupid to you. shebi its about the kudi?
once the guy drop money ur game? send me ur fone no abeg, we can run things together and get good money
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by Agnesqueen(f): 6:27am On Oct 10, 2009
Well what is the big deal if she is going to be calling you with the phone?
I think you both win, but my guess is she is just using you to her advantage grin
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by saintneo(m): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2009
This thread shall not pass me by, LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@poster, urs are just money lovers and recharge card lover, LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

until they call you by 11.30pm to ask you for recharge card; till then i'll keep my mouth shut.
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by biola44: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by TheSeeker(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2009
For her to have asked you for R/C, then she's so cheap
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by justwise(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2009
Nothing is wrong in that as long as she calls u with the credit, i don't mind doing that, it becomes a prob when u topup for her and another bobo gets the calls, u only get flash.
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by lildainty(f): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2009
money makes d world go round. . . . . . . piece of ad,try nt 2 lokk expensive nd b a cheerful giver nt a maga. . . . k?
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by Easybaby(f): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2009
If she demand money, then demand her pussy tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by KennyG6(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2009
Easybaby:

If she demand money, then demand her womanliness tongue tongue tongue

ahhhhhh! so na money 4 hand back 4 ground ehn? wheres the luv? grin
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by Easybaby(f): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2009
Kenny_G:

ahhhhhh! so na money 4 hand back 4 ground ehn? wheres the luv? grin

luv is money grin cheesy tongue cool
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by TheSeeker(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2009
justwise:

Nothing is wrong in that as long as she calls u with the credit, i don't mind doing that, it becomes a prob when u topup for her and another bobo gets the calls, u only get flash.
And how sure are you that a babe you just met will call you with all the credit? Why couldn't she have let you make the chase, at least, for the sake of first periods and let you make the chase and be the one to call? If she wants to call, I think it's got to be willful and not pressured; if she so wishes to call you, she should be able to afford the credit.
Re: I Just Got Rid Of My Chic Of 6months Only To Meet: by KennyG6(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2009
Easybaby:

luv is money grin cheesy tongue cool
ok i hav money give me ur luv wink grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Men And Women Equall: ? / Have I Done The Right Thing? / Ladies How Much Does Size Matter To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.