Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) (26833 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by beautiful232(f): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2016
you don't have any excuses young lady
your mean and heartless

tomorrow when your married now
You will be jumping from one prayer house to another to find out bout who is after you,y you can't put to birth

You won't remember your evil acts

May GOD forgive you

Cause I know GOD is merciful

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by neocortex: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2016
Yeye woman, you willingly got pregnant
and now you are blaming the innocent child
for your woes, you even went extra mile to
kill the child.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Liftedhands(f): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2016
SharkTank:
See what irresponsible men cause
Both party are to blame.
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Joyfloxy: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2016
Why did u not do away with the child when the baby was still blood in ur womb but u allowed it to nurture into human now u want to do away with a precious gift which God has given to u, many women are wishing to have the one that has one eye but u are opportunit to have a complete one and u are wishing to do away with her. I wish that baby will ever forgives u when she grow to find out the truth our baby mama.
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by ayusco85(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=yemmy009 post=49406479][/quote]
Funny meme. Lol.
But it's true na. Buhari have ruined everything.
BTW, Why do u look sad on Ur dp?
Abi na buhari cause am too?
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2016
Silly girl... Wicked boy that left her.. Poor child!
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2016
are contraceptives that expensive? na wa oo. there are many people who have been trying to have a child for many years but she's throwing away hers. why not give the child up for adoption. smh
all that 9 months of pain, only to throw the child away. disgusting
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by yemmy009(f): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2016
ayusco85:

Funny meme. Lol.

But it's true na. Buhari have ruined everything.

BTW, Why do u look sad on Ur dp?

Abi na buhari cause am too?
Na sleep
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Phi001(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2016
Can this woman give 7 reasons why we should not dump her in the prison? angry
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by andyanders: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2016
Her face should have been shown so that people can see who they are as her type can kill any man that comes her way. If she cannot pity the little child, then nothing on the face of this earth that this lady can have mercy on.
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by sisisioge: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Mercy of the Lord! She's 31yrs old o...age has no limited for cruel stuuupidity. I hope they throw her in jail!

Gosh, maybe not...she must be sick. May be from postpartum depression. I'm sure she could have aborted the baby if she's really wicked.

Or, maybe she's really wicked. Baby is a day old! No cloths, no protection, no cleaning! Gosh, throw her in jail! Final verdict!

The mooonkey could have chosen a general hospital to abandon the baby. Just go close to the children's ward and leave the basket somewhere someone will quickly notice her! Forrking retaidinn.
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by YaroIG: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2016
[left][/left]
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by temmybuhnmy(f): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2016
mmmm am really surprises 90% of those that commented were abusing the mother i remember i read here yesterday about a guy that was asking if he can marry a baby mama majority said he shouldnt why wont the lady dump the baby when all the juginas are always ready to judge baby mamas

for the record am not saying what she did is right am just saying the stigma attached to baby mama can make any one in that situation takes a drastic solution the earlier we start embracing them the better for our society

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by glossy6(f): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2016
avalontony:
See wetin five minutes enjoyment the cause. grin

But of the truth, that lady get mind die.

She get mind
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by lolamitayo: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2016
agwom:
Bad lady...motherless baby home no dey? you lack common sense!

Common sense no common ooooooo!
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Eyibeauty: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2016
Good day, my fellow nairalanders, please let's help a young Nigerian lady win this global video contest on climate change by viewing and sharing. Your view is your vote, let's give her a million votes.Thanks.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWfwPjVIRo
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by senny4ril2424(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2016
ayusco85:
Buhari o
The hero of economic recession is answering
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by ayusco85(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2016
yemmy009:
Na sleep
OK. Hw Ur day dey go?
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by CHYMZZY(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2016
I knowSome idiots will rain resentment on the woman. Am not commending her for the act she's caught up with, shes 31yrs for christ sake and man responsible turn judas.
Men's too do!...
The fustration of life this time around, has even make people commit suicide, she didnt even abort or kill the child or herself... Even some people here have even don worst more than this woman...
But the woman no try OooOOo.
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by akinloluwao: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2016
Some ladies can be funny sha..smh. When you were fucking without protection, were you expecting a plasma television or a plot of land? You better take care of that baby before amadioha in conjunction with thunder and sango will visit you..lol. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by weimar: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2016
I would like to adopt the baby.
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2016
agwom:
Bad lady...motherless baby home no dey? you lack common sense!
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by rafsonnggmail(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2016
ayusco85:
Buhari o
Wetin do buhari? Na him giv her bele? Abi wen she de open legs de collect eno sweet her! Abeg pack well b4 danfo jamm u
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by ajepako(f): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2016
Moral Lesson:

Use protection when you are not ready to be a parent and don't incur the wrath of God by committing infanticide.

It is an unforgivable sin because you commit it against a human being that cannot defend himself especially for a sin you willingly or ignorantly commit.
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by rafsonnggmail(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2016
DozieInc:
She doesnt even know the man, and she open legs carry belle?! Mchwe.

I guessed she be ATM n highest bidder stuff

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Enibol: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm. Nigerian Police don start. Baby seen by eagle eye police on patrol. When actually it was a passer by that saw the baby. God dey.
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by johnsonsegxy: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=yemmy009 post=49406479][/quote]
LOL, the BUHARI PERIOD dey affect u also? grin
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Gee645(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2016
No one should place a curse on this lady..... just blame Buhari, even as inflation rate slows down
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Akinaukwa: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
That child was a destined child cos God removed the idea of stabbing the baby to death with the knife she was holding from the heartless lady's brain. As a man or a woman if you know you dont want it (pregnancy) why attempt doing something that will lead to it?
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by DollarPikin(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin coolThe pikin dey Drink Fuel,or Eat Dollar note?How Buhari Admin con take affect her na?Buhari don suffer shaaa! ;DThe pikin dey Drink Fuel,or Eat Dollar note?How Buhari Admin con take affect her na?Buhari don suffer shaaa!
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by MAGNETIC(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
nedu2000:
No means to feed her? Is her breast for fancy? angry

BEST COMMENT EVER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt / 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) / Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.