Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) (26836 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by engrjacuzzi: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
if men were God, I wonder how many people would have been on this earth.

many are praying for the fruit of the womb, many have failed marriage because of childlessness yet, you abandoned a day old baby in the Bush. you are mentally derailed

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by avalontony(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
glossy6:

She get mind

Not be small mind cheesy
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by eyinjuege: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
temmybuhnmy:
mmmm am really surprises 90% of those that commented were abusing the mother i remember i read here yesterday about a guy that was asking if he can marry a baby mama majority said he shouldnt why wont the lady dump the baby when all the juginas are always ready to judge baby mamas

for the record am not saying what she did is right am just saying the stigma attached to baby mama can make any one in that situation takes a drastic solution the earlier we start embracing them the better for our society

Na by force to marry?

Btw, forget the unrealistic rantings on NL. I know many baby mama's, divorcees who have remarried. Mariam babangida was after one, quite a number of actresses who are married are after one, even recently a thread was started by a NLer who was raised by his step dad and he didn't even know the man wasn't his father till he was an adult. I personally know men who are married to women with kids.
A man that loves and values a woman will see beyond her after one history

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
eyinjuege:

Na by force to marry?

Btw, forget the unrealistic rantings on NL. I know many baby mama's, divorcees who have remarried. Mariam babangida was after one, quite a number of actresses who are married are after one, even recently a thread was started by a NLer who was raised by his step dad and he didn't even know the man wasn't his father till he was an adult. I personally know men who are married to women with kids.
A man that loves and values a woman will see beyond her after one history
Absolutely! besides not been able to get married as a single mother is NO excuse to abandon a baby, After all some single mothers say they do not need a man that they can look after themselves and their babies.
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by raf2angel: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
nedu2000:
No means to feed her? Is her breast for fancy? angry
. Is it only her breast the baby will be feeding on?

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by remikunle: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
End time mother
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by pearlygirly(f): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
some women go all the way to redmption camp or shiloh to cry to God4a child n u hav d effontry to say u abandoned a child due to lack of care,my dear,half of a yellow sense,u no get! God is really merciful.
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by Eliteklaus(m): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
one word WITCH
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by squarelead(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
nedu2000:
No means to feed her? Is her breast for fancy? angry
Means to feed is more than beast milk. There's a lot of things attached. It's not the right choice to dump the baby tho.
Re: Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) by imoleaye(m): 2:50am On Sep 17, 2016
Akuri

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) / 7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) / Photos Of Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.